The Academy Awards 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that question mentioned on another site. Was she only in TV shows and TV movies?

Hell, if Michael Jackson gets in there, Farrah should have been there, too.

Oh, goody. Dancing. Time to get that mini creme brulee from the fridge.

Just when I was about to say this show needs more ridiculous dancing.

You know, I guess the thing is that no matter how much music I listen to, no matter how many museums I go to, no matter how many books I read, I'll always be a middle class kid from The Bronx and thus dance performances such as this one will always make me bored or sleepy or both.

They cut the best song performances in favor of this? As boring as most of those songs were this year, I'd still rather see that than this.

Michael Giacchino is such a baller. His score for Up was definitely deserving of that award and was one of the best things about that film. And his work on Lost is so great. Probably my favorite music of any television show ever.

Michael Giacchino is such a baller. His score for Up was definitely deserving of that award and was one of the best things about that film. And his work on Lost is so great. Probably my favorite music of any television show ever.

He does the music for Lost too? I did not know this. That's totally awesome. :up:

Will a female use her feminine mystique to sway the Academy? Will a black man use his superior rhythm to funk up history? ...or will some white guy win? FIND OUT.

Ebert's equally peeved Avatar won for cinematography. Validation!

RT @ebertchicago WTF? Cinematography for "Avatar" and all that CGI and green screen? Not for Basterds or White Ribbon?

fucka you, dorphin!

4536-153534-SouthParkDolphinSlaughterjpg-620x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom