TBS Sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Embrace change, Headache. Embrace it. :grouphug:

:reject: *runs from room before a 3-day-old bagel is launched at my skull*

:lol:

They stopped playing Everybody Loves Raymond reruns in the afternoon, too, in exchange for sucky Friends. I don't like it. :down:

They've been dead to me ever since they shat the bed during the baseball playoffs a couple years ago and we missed actual innings of games...

Keep in mind this is the same network that is constantly pimping Meet the Browns and House of Payne. You guys shouldn't be surprised.

See also: Frank Caliendo.

Good. That show is brutal.

Regarding the thread title, yeah. Although I can name a lot of worse channels. Their sitcom reruns aren't all bad. They still give us Seinfeld on a daily basis. And occasionally a good Saved By The Bell rerun is just what the doctor ordered at 5 in the morning. Nothing like a warm cup of Kelly Kapowski to start the day. Plus, I have a lot of nostalgia love for both Home Improvement and Fresh Prince.

Good. That show is brutal.

Regarding the thread title, yeah. Although I can name a lot of worse channels. Their sitcom reruns aren't all bad. They still give us Seinfeld on a daily basis. And occasionally a good Saved By The Bell rerun is just what the doctor ordered at 5 in the morning. Nothing like a warm cup of Kelly Kapowski to start the day. Plus, I have a lot of nostalgia love for both Home Improvement and Fresh Prince.

Well, I was looking to see if there was a Lopez Tonight thread somewhere and found nothing, so I unearthed this old TBS Sucks thread instead.

Back
Top Bottom