Survivor: Worlds Apart - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2015, 01:07 PM   #106
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
Dan and Sierra missed their chance. Now they know they are on the bottom and there's nothing they can do about it. Even if they belatedly jumped to Mike now they'd no longer have the numerical advantage.
Though with Dan's extra vote and Mike's immunity idol they would have a shot at turning things around. Dan isn't smart enough though.

Oh and does anyone else find Tyler going through Dan's bag to find the advantage to be deplorable? Going through another player's personal possessions should cause one to get removed from the game.

Old 04-30-2015, 04:10 PM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:47 AM
really? I seem to recall others doing that

usually the person hides the thing they don't want found, also did someone steal an idol from someone once, and what if they did, what determines who "has" the found idol?

Old 04-30-2015, 04:24 PM   #108
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Yeah, as long as they aren't stealing idols or whatever out of the bags, it's fine for them to search through someone else's belongings. Makes for more drama while the smarter players lately have buried their advantages somewhere else so people couldn't find them in their bags.

Dan's going to look like an even bigger idiot next week if Mike doesn't win immunity. His own "Strong 6" is going to have to split votes knowing that Mike will play his idol on himself.
Old 04-30-2015, 04:40 PM   #109
Blue Crack Addict

yes, no safe six next week, and based on the previews, I'd say Tyler wins the idol. Rodney was in a rant about something. If Tyler does win the idol I can't imagine him not outting Dan's extra vote.

So seven players, with 2? people safe. The 5 at risk will be scrambling.

If 5 split the votes on Mike and Dan 3-2. Dan could get Mike with him and those 3 votes could save Dan and let those 2 send Tyler or Rodney out.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:45 PM   #110
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

BigMac, you're good with Survivor history. I definitely recall people through other's people's stuff, I just can't remember who. I didn't find it deplorable. Fuck Dan.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:57 PM   #111
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:47 PM
Can't believe I am actually gonna say this..but, yes, I am rooting for Mike now too... You can't say he isn't palying the game hard! and compared to who is left!, although, again, Carolyn would not bother me to be in final 3.
Tyler going through Dan's bag did not bother me either..but that is partly because I can't stand Dan, and also agree if you are dumb enough to not hide something you don't want others to see, you get what you get! I do remember other seasons where peoples bags have been looked through. And didn't someone actually take something out of someones bag once?? that definitely should not be allowed IMO.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:02 AM   #112
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

That's funny. I'm not rooting for Mike either, but he's definitely proven to be a solid player. Carolyn is a no nonsense kind of lady. Tyler is also playing the game well, of course. I seem to recall Russell Hantz being someone who stole other people's stuff and/or went through their stuff. I think he burned a dude's socks to make him uncomfortable.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:58 PM   #113
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Fan voting for the next All Star edition is supposed to start this Wednesday (with television advertisements pointing it out). Cast will be revealed at the live finale and fly out to the filming location soon after.

Original plan seems to be the fans narrowing down a list of 40 to 20, but the list could actually be as small as 30. All players in the pool are one-timers that didn't win.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:58 PM   #114
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Announcement for Survivor - Second Chances will occur at the end of tonight's episode. There's 32 people in the running and I'm assuming fans will narrow it down to an even 20.

Women:

Kelly (S1 - Runner-Up)
Kimmi (S2)
Teresa (S3)
Peih-Gee (S15)
Monica (S19)
Stephanie (S22)
Natalie (S22 - Third Place Finalist)
Mikayla (S23)
Sabrina (S24 - Runner-up)
Abi-Maria (S25)
Ciera (S27)
Tasha (S28)
Kass (S28)
Kelley (S29)
Female #1 - Likely Shirin? (S30)
Female #2 - Likely Hali? (S30)

Men:

Jeff (S2)
Andrew Savage (S7)
Shane (S12)
Terry (S12)
Stephen (S18 - Runner-Up)
Jim (S23)
Troyzan (S24)
Brad (S27)
Vytas (S27)
Spencer (S28)
Woo (S28 - Runner-Up)
Jeremy (S29)
Keith (S29)
Male #1 - Likely Joe? (S30)
Male #2 - Likely Mike or Rodney? (S30)
Male #3 - Likely Max? (S30)

Narrowing down the 16 females to 10 is relatively easy for me. Monica/Natalie/Mikayla/Kelley are all extremely unworthy candidates, so we're now at 12 names. I didn't find Sabrina entertaining in the slightest, so now we're down to 11 names. If Jen from this current season isn't on the list, then I definitely won't want whoever is on in her place to make the show (Shirin was the only other interesting woman to make the merge on S30), so we're now at 10.

I'm annoyed J'Tia ultimately got cut from the final pool. She was television gold.

I'm not that entertained by Jim, Troyzan, Spencer, Woo and Keith, so I'd cut all of them and at least one of the male names from this current season. So like the female cast, the group of who I actually want on is pretty to easy to get to for me. It would have been a lot more fun to let fans trim the names from 40 to 20. Having only 32 names means casting is practically picking the cast themselves.

It'll be interesting to see how the voting works. Maybe you're allotted a few hundred votes per IP address or account and can vote for whomever you like? Or maybe you have to file a separate ballot voting for a few people each time? Regardless, there's definitely candidates like Jim from Survivor: South Pacific that I can't possibly fathom ever making it in the final cut no matter how the voting process is set up.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:38 PM   #115
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Survivor - Second Chance Vote - CBS.com

Ballot is choosing 10 names for each gender and you can vote once a day. So fans really are picking the entire cast.

My Ten Picks

Women: Kelly (S1), Kimmi (S2), Teresa (S3), Peih-Gee (S15), Stephanie (S22), Abi-Maria (S25), Ciera (S27), Tasha (S28), Kass (S28), Shirin (S29)

Men: Jeff (S2), Andrew (S7), Shane (S12), Terry (S12), Stephen (S18), Jim (S23), Brad (S27), Vytas (S27), Jeremy (S29), Mike (S30)
Old 05-07-2015, 06:32 AM   #116
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I'd vote, but I don't feel like creating an account and all that bullshit. Way back when, in another lifetime, I actually knew "Kimmi" although she was going by Kimberly then.

Rodney was in full blast bitch mode. Seems like he forgot he was playing Survivor. Voting out Tyler was the right move. Hopefully he returns for Second Chances. Carolyn kicked ass this week. RC and IC winner. Not too shabby. I think her and Mike are the only legitimate contenders for sole Survivor with Sierra being a sleeper.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:30 AM   #117
Blue Crack Addict

Mike has made the last 2 episodes much more enjoyable to watch than I thought they could be once Hali, Joe and Jenn were all voted off. Props to him.

Rodney really came off like a whiney bitch.

As soon as Tyler asked Carolyn about the idol and she said "Gonna use it when it makes the most sense for us" or however she phrased it, I knew he'd never see that idol.

Sadly I think someone may take Dan to the end. Dan will believe he got there cause he's a great player when in fact he'll have gotten there cause he's a despicable person and terrible player who will receive zero votes.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:40 AM   #118
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:47 PM
Dan is just plain hard to watch! He thinks he has the power with his "secret advantage", but how does he plan to use it?
Mike and Carolyn deserve to be in final 3...I would take Will...he has done nothing to deserve a vote.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:46 AM   #119
Blue Crack Addict

Based on the two women both voting Tyler last night, I think they have formed an alliance that we haven't really been let on about yet to go to the final. If they succeed, they will take either Dan or Will as the 3rd (assuming its a final 3) which in essence makes it a final 2. I see Carolyn winning handily if that scenario plays out.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:50 PM   #120
Blue Crack Addict

if Dan can make it to final four, his advantage gives him 2 votes in a possible 3-2 vote. All he needs to do is get one weak player to go along to vote out a likely winner.

Tags
no rupert