Click Here to Login

Old 04-02-2015, 12:47 AM   #61
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Well played.
Indeed. It's been a while since I've seen someone use their Immunity Idol at the absolute right time.

Old 04-02-2015, 08:05 AM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
Indeed. It's been a while since I've seen someone use their Immunity Idol at the absolute right time.
Exactly. Lately its either been someone going home with it in their pocket or playing it cause they're paranoid and wasting it.

Again knowing the way they edit as soon as Rodney and Mike had their little pow wow with Mike saying "If Joe doesn't win immunity he's gone" I said "So we know that Joe wins immunity". And sure enough he did.
All in all pretty enjoyable. Joe, Jenn and Hali are all pretty likeable so its good to see them outplay the others this week. A little surprised at Will though, turned on his no collar brethren pretty easily. He should have been smart enough after seeing what happened to Joaquin to know aligning with Rodney is not smart. We'll see how next week goes when it looks like Rodney and Will are targeting Mike.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:08 AM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Right, that's the one thing that's slightly annoying about the show. There's always a point where someone says something and you know immediately that the opposite will happen. I think I dislike the BC's the most. My DVR stopped before they revealed all of the votes, but I think Will was the only one that voted for Halli. I'm sure he's gonna be a little ticked about being the one that didn't vote for Jen. I was torn during the IC. I wanted Joe to win, but I also like Carolyn. We almost saw a little too much of her, though.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:38 AM   #64
Blue Crack Addict

The Jenn bee sting thing was pretty funny too. "Right where my hand is Jeff!"
Old 04-02-2015, 01:15 PM   #65
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

The Jenn everything is amazing. If she doesn't win, we will surely be seeing her play again real soon.

I don't know what Will was thinking. Even weirder was Mike having him vote for Kali. If he votes for Jen, it guarantees that the Blue Collar alliance has 6 votes and can at least force a tie if they can't get any of the White Collar members on board. That was a needless risk to take, especially if you're trying to earn Will's trust.

I don't think Rodney and Mike will target each other next time...the preview just had Rodney say he's going to run the show because Mike screwed up. I mean, one side of the merge tribe clearly has the numbers and it now makes even more sense for Carolyn/Tyler to stick with Blue Collar now that there's only 4 BCs left in the game (and they're even more fractured than ever).

If the Blue Collars do turn on each other next week, then we're in for one of the wildest merges ever with a ton of back and forth flipping every week.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:28 PM   #66
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:12 AM
Will not too bright, but Mike is the stupidest

Jen not that amazing at all, some good luck or producers help

as for playing the idol, of course a good move, and good tv, her, their numbers sill look bad, good thing Mike pissed off Will

as for playing the idol when you don't need to, I don't call that a bad move at all, the only bad move is going home with an idol or two in your pocket, even if I didn't play one I hope I would have one trusted friend I would slide it to on the way out. Keep in mind there are many complete blind sides, no idol holder should ever not weigh using it
Old 04-02-2015, 06:15 PM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I think Will is doing whatever he can to stay in the game. There were a couple of times where he was close to getting voted out, so it seems he's content with being somebody else's lapdog for now. Will this result in him winning the game? Probably not. OBVIOUSLY, Jenn playing the Idol was not amazing. Amazing is finding the cure for cancer or something like that. But, it was smart. It is a fuckin waste if you play the Idol and no one voted for you. A fuckin' waste. And no worries, getting voted out with an Idol sucks too. Plus, there have been many times when an Idol holder has debated using the Idol when it seemed like they could be in danger of getting voted, but elected not to use it and remained in the game.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:53 PM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Here's most of the pool for the second chances season. It will be the 32nd season produced, but the 31st to air (premiering this fall). Fans will vote online and trim down the group of 40 to 20 names.

Kelly W. (S1)
Kimmi (S2)
Teresa (S3)
Peih-Gee (S15)
Stephanie V. (S22)
Mikayla (S23)
Chelsea (S24)
Sabrina (S24)
Abi-Maria (S25)
Angie (S25)
Ciera (S27)
Tasha (S28)
J'Tia (S28)
Kass (S28)
Kelley (S29)
Female #1 (S30)
Female #2 (S30)
+ Three more currently unknown females

Jeff V. (S2)
Savage (S7)
Shane (S12)
Terry (S12)
Stephen (S18)
Jim (S23)
Troyzan (S24)
Hayden (S27)
Brad (S27)
Vytas (S27)
Spencer (S28)
Cliff (S28)
Woo (S28)
Jeremy (S29)
Keith (S29)
Male #1 (S30)
Male #2 (S30)
Male #3 (S30)
+ Two more currently unknown males

Out of that bunch, I'd personally go with:

Kelly W. (S1)
Kimmi (S2)
Peih-Gee (S15)
Stephanie V. (S22)
Abi-Maria (S25)
Ciera (S27)
J'Tia (S28)
Kass (S28)
Female #1 (S30)
Female #2 (S30)

Jeff V. (S2)
Savage (S7)
Shane (S12)
Stephen (S18)
Brad (S27)
Hayden (S27)
Vytas (S27)
Jeremy (S29)
Male #1 (S30)
Male #2 (S30)

We still need to see who the other five are going to end up being though, obviously.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:14 AM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Joe continues to kick ass. He's pretty much gonna have to win every challenge. I think Dan has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is a piece of shit. He's making Rodney seem nice. The wrong person went home tonight.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:42 AM   #70
Blue Crack Addict

Dan is not only a piece of shit but a stupid one at that....the puzzle challenge was hilarious...yes Dan the puzzle should say "Owutit Ouplyta Outlast"
Old 04-09-2015, 10:00 AM   #71
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Yeah, that was hilarious! I felt really bad for Shirin when her and Dan were talking in the water and he's just saying all of this nonsense to her. I guess Sierra is sticking with her BC alliance regardless of her feelings about Dan. I was pissed when Mike found the Idol. He's really starting to annoy me, but next to Dan, he almost seems like a decent guy.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:34 PM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Dan and Rodney are hilarious to watch because they're both so clueless about how they come across.

Shirin is actually a pretty likeable person. She's got a plethora of weird tendencies, but there's someone relatable under all that awkwardness.

Tyler/Carolyn are clearly all in on Rodney's plan of a final four with them and Will. I can't blame them. Working with blue collar makes too much sense given their cracks, even more now that Kelley is gone. Rodney will likely honor that agreement and then Tyler defeats Carolyn in the finals. A little annoying because the edit and Tyler's own actions make him come across as someone who feels like they're a mastermind, yet he's been out of the loop plenty of times at tribal and has done shit in terms of strategy. He'll be one of the worst winners ever if he's merely handed a million dollars thanks to Rodney.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:58 PM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

The best thing about Mike finding the idol,
is that he will most likely be voted out with it in his pocket.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:03 PM   #74
Blue Crack Addict

I think odds are better Mike plays the idol prematurely. He said last night he needed it cause once they get Joe out he knows he will be targeted next.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:07 PM   #75
Blue Crack Addict

yes, we should keep in mind he is a smart guy, he was 15000 % certain about something last night

and often the 7 against 3 thing blows up

because some are looking passed the 3 and evaluating the 7-2
and not liking where they are in the 7

Tags
no rupert