Survivor: Worlds Apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
best way this could go for me would be for Mike to win the next 2 immunity idols and then have Dan team up with Mike (to save his own skin) and go with Mike and a third player to final 3.

Since Dan has been nothing short of delusional from the moment he set foot on the beach, no surprise. (Hell for a guy who looks like he does to wear black panties like he had on at the beginning of the season, his middle name must be Delusional).

Tribal played out beautifully...pretty much a perfect script. Wonder if Carolyn would not have played her idol had Dan not played his extra vote.

I fear a lame Rodney winner of this season. The three lame people left would be foolish to take anyone but each other to the end so either Mike or Carolyn have to win both of the remaining immunity challenges to have any chance of winning. If they can't pull that off the jury will be forced to choose between Sierra, Will,and Rodney. Rodney can at least claim the "leadership" role in his alliance and that the flip on Mike was his idea. The rest really can't make any claims at all. And as annoying as he is, the only thing worse than him winning, would be Sierra or Will winning because the jury doesn't like Rodney.

Frankly, I'm hoping Mike or Carolyn can pull it out.

Rodney doesn't have a snowball's chance in a microwave. He's no leader. He's just the fool who has yelled and whined the loudest. Mike and Carolyn have only gotten stronger as the game has progressed. Sierra has managed to stay under the radar which is a good skill to have in the game. Props also to Will for aligning with the right people. I never thought he'd make it this far. Rodney might make it to a Final 3, but won't win it because he's too hated. Dan is his only sure vote. People might not like Mike, but they have to respect the game that he's played. Same goes for Carolyn.

Rodney doesn't have a snowball's chance in a microwave. He's no leader. He's just the fool who has yelled and whined the loudest. Mike and Carolyn have only gotten stronger as the game has progressed. Sierra has managed to stay under the radar which is a good skill to have in the game. Props also to Will for aligning with the right people. I never thought he'd make it this far. Rodney might make it to a Final 3, but won't win it because he's too hated. Dan is his only sure vote. People might not like Mike, but they have to respect the game that he's played. Same goes for Carolyn.

I agree that Mike and Carolyn are most deserving. I just don't see how either one can win without getting the next two immunities. But they have a good chance of doing that as the Lame Three are not great competitors in immunity challenges. Sierra, maybe but that's it.
The thing is I like Sierra, I just can't think of anything she's actually done other than fly under the radar, as you said. What big move can she claim as hers? Same with Will. Rodney I find deplorable, but I think if the Lame 3 it make to the final tribal, he has the best chance at actually being able to make some kind of case for himself.

Sierra really hasn't done anything. She was presented with opportunities recently and doesn't even seem to have considered them. Frankly if it ends up Will, Sierra and Rodney, we'll not only have the worst final 3 ever by a longshot, but Rodney will in fact be the best "player" left standing and deserve to win. How horrible will that be.

Well, the end-game is going to come down to Hewson's nightmare scenario or Mike/Carolyn automatically winning. If Mike doesn't win immunity, he goes home. If he does, Carolyn goes home. Whichever one makes the Final 4 will be competing in a million dollar challenge for the win, I think.

I'm not entirely sold on Carolyn blowing out people like Rodney and Sierra in the end (Will has literally no case to make) as she still was disliked by some people and it can be argued that Rodney was doing more since he brought together that alliance and actually called all of the shots, including targeting Carolyn at the last tribal council.

Based on the edit and everything else though, I think Mike wins the last couple challenges and the game. Mike has the upper hand in any challenge you can fathom against Will, Sierra and Rodney.

Fan's choice results were relatively interesting. Most of the duds came up short, unsurprisingly. I can't believe that friggin' Shane wasn't one of the Top 10 vote-getters for the men. He was a legendary contestant and probably the most entertaining one that they've never brought back...instead, casual fans want to see Woo and Joe again because they're athletic. :doh:

Loved Jeff Probst pulling out raw footage to make Dan look like an ass.

I prefer final 2 as well. I knew who the winner was going to be as soon as it got down to final 3.

The new cast looks pretty good. Surprised Malcolm wasn't even a contender. He was really well liked ... especially with the ladies :love:

survivor_second_chances_cast.jpg

Top Row: Vytas Baskauskas (Season 27: Blood vs. Water), Ciera Eastin (S27: Blood vs. Water), Peih-Gee Law (S15: China), Keith Nale (S29: San Juan del Sur), Jeff Varner (S2: Australian Outback), Kimmi Kappenberg (S2: Australian Outback), and Kelly Wiglesworth (S1: Borneo).

Middle Row: Shirin Oskooi (Season 30: Worlds Apart), Kelley Wentworth (S29: San Juan del Sur), Monica Padilla (S19: Samoa), Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen (S28: Cagayan), Abi-Maria Gomes (S25: Philippines), Andrew Savage (S7: Pearl Islands), Terry Deitz (S12: Panama).

Bottom Row: Yung “Woo” Hwang (Season 28: Cagayan), Spencer Bledsoe (S28: Cagayan), Joe Anglim (S30: Worlds Apart), Jeremy Collins (S29: San Juan del Sur), Latasha “Tasha” Fox (S28: Cagayan) and Stephen Fishbach (S18: Tocantins).

The new cast looks pretty good. Surprised Malcolm wasn't even a contender. He was really well liked ... especially with the ladies :love:

The pool was limited to one-timers that didn't win and Malcolm has played twice.

I voted for Teresa/Stephanie instead of Monica/Kelly Wentworth in my pool of ten women. Monica ran a great campaign and should likely play well the second time, so I'm really only annoyed with Kelly Wentworth being back. I mean, who?

I didn't vote for Joe, Woo or Spencer for the men as I found them all to be boring while Keith is just too irritating for words. The other six guys were all huge characters on their initial season though, so I'm happy enough.

Rodney voting for Will was just ridiculous. Mike wasn't likable, but he busted his ass to win the game. Carolyn put in a good showing too, but it wasn't good enough. Psyched for Second Chances. :hyper:

OH....And in the manner of Jimmy Fallon's thank you notes...Thank you, Survivor make-up staff, for totally tarting Carolyn up so that she was unrecognizable for the finale! :lol:

OH....And in the manner of Jimmy Fallon's thank you notes...Thank you, Survivor make-up staff, for totally tarting Carolyn up so that she was unrecognizable for the finale! :lol:

Shit, Sierra got tarted up as soon she appeared on the jury. She looked like a two bit whore. Rodney actually looked pretty good in his suit at the reunion. Dan apparently has no self awareness whatsoever.

HAHA! I noticed Sierra too at the last tribal! She made sure her makeup bag made the long journey to the Ponderosa! LOL!

Well, certainly the right guy won out of the final 6 contestants.
The folks who criticized Mike for only making it there by winning challenges (was it Tyler maybe can't recall)..wtf should he have intentionally lost them? Part of the game.

Dan cemeneted his spot as most hated player ever during the tribals at 5 and 4 when he rolled his eyes as soon as he saw Mike with the immunity necklace. He's an asshat...but I don't get Probst calling out his T-shirt during the whole "Dan hates women" segment of the show...dude is a mailman, the shirt is a tad funny in that context.

And it always happens at the reunions, the women are so made up they are unrecognizable sometimes...often they look better on the island with no makeup.

Didn't hear anything from the vast majority of players at the reunion, there was a time when each person would get a sentence in at least. Nobody in the back row got to say word 1. (Of course some of them are quite forgettable, but Featherhead and Joaquin you would have expected to be asked a question or 2, and nothing from Jenn was surprising).

My guess says they clipped the contestants' comments because of the Second Chances segment. The whole shit with Dan was a waste of time. If they ever do a Favs vs. Vills again, his name should be at the top of the list for the Vills. At least Russell Hantz played the game well. Dan was clueless.

Back
Top Bottom