Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to watch some of the older seasons. I never watched before Micronesia I think, and I actually have no idea who won the older ones (I'm sure I heard at the time, but not having watched I really don't remember). Are the older seasons hard to find? Any suggestions on good ones?

Edit: Never mind, not Micronesia...my first was season 13? I think...Micronesia was favs. I didn't watch Fiji though, can't remember why. But I'm finding complete seasons on demonoid so I'm off to queue some torrents.

Thanks for the links Sicy! Did you start re-watching from Australia and go straight thru to Exile? I can't decide but I might skip Oz and Africa and go right into Thailand. The first three seasons I have now watched a few times.

I also watched episode 1 of All-Stars earlier and it's so damn exciting when they meet up on the beach to find out who's playing. Jeff talks about the well water and Sue and Rudy said they drank it:lol:

Yep I started from Season 2. I'm on Exhile now. It was fun to watch them again because I forgot everything that happened LOL.

It's not said very often, but the truth is you can't win Survivor without charisma and personal charm.

JT had it in spades.

I'd say luck

but, in reality the make up of the challenges is every thing

and I imagine they give these contestants some kind of screening, testing?

so the producers have an idea what skills individual contestants possess.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
as I watch a boot-leg video of Star Trek on my iPhone
while serving as a juror in Superior Court Santa Ana, CA

I know!..I would have appreciated Tyson more if I had seen the Ponderosa BEFORE the show!:lol::lol::lol: I thought he was a douche bag on the show....but now I see he is just a sarcastic egotist! haha

Haha I actually watched that. Hard to pay attention though with Mrs. CT drooling all over Tyson Beckford. But celebrity Survivor would be cool...or even if they limited it to other reality people. I could so get into sticking Trump, Simon, Paula, Randy, Seacrest, Omarosa, Will & Boogie from Big Brother, Heidi and Spencer, and all the has-beens from VH1's reality shows out in the woods.

I use this link.. I've watched them all over again (except Season 1 which I have on DVD so I'm waiting to watch that). I'm on Exhile Island right now.

Were can I watch all season of survivor online? - Yahoo! Answers

Thanks for the linky. I'm doing the download thing so I can watch on the big screen. I'm still amazed that I don't know who all the past winners are/were...this should be fun.

Up to the season finale of season 1 (Borneo). This is probably the only season where I knew going in who the winner was. It's interesting, one, seeing what a rookie Jeff is, and two, how half the tribe was so morally outraged at the strategizing of Susan, Rudy, and Rich. Also I've really enjoyed Rich, I'd heard a lot of negative about him but he was clearly playing a couple levels above the rest of the tribe.

Back
Top Bottom