Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the HELL happened tonite?!!!!!!!!!! :rant: I liked Sierra and now she's gone. At least she's on the jury tho :up: I hope Coach's time is up next week. Or maybe tide could turn on Debbie. :shifty:

Probably a smart move by Steve, JT and Taj Mahal to get rid of Sierra Madre and let Debbie Downer and The DragonLiar believe that they really are planning on taking them to the final 4. Lulls them into a false sense of security for next few days potentially.
However I would have preferred Debbie go instead of Sierra once The DragonLiar won the immunity challenge.
Plus another week of The DragonLiar and Sierra interacting would have made for entertaining TV.

Debbie is kind of a bitch. And that voice, she has one of those voices that just grates on me, like somebody's ramming a pencil into my ear. I wish they'd voted her off...if there's any justice at all Sierra stays. Debbie, Coach, and Tyson have been absolute shits to Sierra from day one, and why? Because she was in an alliance with Brendan? It would have been hilarious if she outlasted all 3 of them.

I honestly have no clue where Stephen & JT's allegiances lie. None at all. I assume they're with Taj but honestly who knows? JT in particular seems really flip-floppy, I could totally see him voting with Coach. I'm guessing the plan is to bounce Debbie & Coach now that they'd have numbers; once one of them goes I'm curious what the other one does (or tries to do) to stay in the game.

Probably a smart move by Steve, JT and Taj Mahal to get rid of Sierra Madre and let Debbie Downer and The DragonLiar believe that they really are planning on taking them to the final 4. Lulls them into a false sense of security for next few days potentially.

Agreed. I thought it interesting that Steve and JT voted with Debbie and Coach while the other two voted for different people, which makes it look even more like they have an alliance, when you know deep down that they are still aligned with Taj. They are in total control of this game.

Since they still have the numbers, I thought it was a great move, even if it meant Sierra leaving, who didn't deserve it and has been shit upon unjustly more than any other survivor that I can think of in recent memory.

Yeah the whole Taj voting for Debbie and Erinnnnnnn voting for Stephen may have been a well orchestrated smoke screen by the 4 of them to further lull The DragonLiar and Debbie into believing they are aligned with JT and Steve.

Hewson you loved that moment when Coach won the challenge didn't you? "DragonSLAYER!"

I just got around to watching the show finally. Mind blowing that Coach and Debbie even believe their own lies. Speaking of Debbie :banghead: She does my head in big time. I'm disliking her more than Coach now. He as we know is a twat, so his antics are expected. She's just seems delusional and bitter.

Got around to watching Ponderosa too. I don't know about you guys but I'd love to go to Ponderosa, even though I wasn't in the game. Camping, eating lots of free food, booze, swimming. It looks like a blast of a time!

...oh and Tyson, bulls aren't attracted to red. It was proven that theory is a myth.

From Jeff's Blog . . .

"The Dragon Slayer won immunity. Oh man, he is so happy! I love it. Imagine how great a story this will become as it grows over the next 20 years.

Coach: ''And then, it was raining so hard that you literally could not see. Even Jeff said, 'It's raining so hard, I can't see.' But I dug deep and I used my ability to meditate while standing and that allowed me to see through the impenetrable rain. Something only Jedi masters can do.

''Then, I used my telepathic powers to guide the ball through a maze that was so difficult it had never been accomplished by anyone before. Even Jeff said so: 'This challenge is so difficult, no human being has ever accomplished it before!'

''When I finally won, Jeff tried to put the immunity necklace around my neck but due to me bench pressing 350 lb tree trunks earlier in the day my neck was too big for the necklace. That was another first. Even Jeff said as much, 'Wow, I've never seen a neck so big as a result of bench pressing 350 lb tree trunks that I can't get the necklace around. That's impressive.' ''

I'm so happy that I'm gonna be part of a Coach tall tale!"

:lmao:

From Jeff's Blog -

(Deep breathe.) Debbie and Coach were so annoying tonight. I am so done with them lecturing Sierra. I kind of expect it from Coach and almost laugh when he does it, but Debbie was irritating. Here's my take: I imagine that Sierra was definitely a pain in the ass and annoyed people but damn, enough is enough. ''Can't we all just get along?''

HYPOCRITE: Coach. Coach. Coach. Dragon Slayer, you know I love you, but dude, you are one major hypocrite. Coach: ''Sierra is gonna do whatever she must to get as far as she can without any honor.'' Honor? Oh for crying out loud. It's a game and YOU are playing it as much as anyone! You lie as much as anyone else, Coach. You do see that, right? Please tell me you are smiling as you read this because you know that I know that you know that we all know that you know! Ya know? Please.

And Debbie, don't think I don't see you hiding there in the brush. Debbie: ''I'm too old for this.'' No, you're not too old. You're just frustrated that a 46-year-old woman got busted by an annoying 23-year-old. We all saw the episode. We all heard what we heard. You and Coach lied. Period. The funny part is all of you are nuts anyway because once again, it's a game! You're supposed to lie, that's part of the fun! ''Who can I trust?'' is the single great question of the game.

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Tocantins' (episode 11) | PopWatch Blog | EW.com

From Jeff's Blog . . .

"The Dragon Slayer won immunity. Oh man, he is so happy! I love it. Imagine how great a story this will become as it grows over the next 20 years.

Coach: ''And then, it was raining so hard that you literally could not see. Even Jeff said, 'It's raining so hard, I can't see.' But I dug deep and I used my ability to meditate while standing and that allowed me to see through the impenetrable rain. Something only Jedi masters can do.

''Then, I used my telepathic powers to guide the ball through a maze that was so difficult it had never been accomplished by anyone before. Even Jeff said so: 'This challenge is so difficult, no human being has ever accomplished it before!'

''When I finally won, Jeff tried to put the immunity necklace around my neck but due to me bench pressing 350 lb tree trunks earlier in the day my neck was too big for the necklace. That was another first. Even Jeff said as much, 'Wow, I've never seen a neck so big as a result of bench pressing 350 lb tree trunks that I can't get the necklace around. That's impressive.' ''

I'm so happy that I'm gonna be part of a Coach tall tale!"

:lmao:

That is hysterical! :lmao: :heart:

^that is :lmao:!! I got a Cox cable magazine in the mail that features Jeff Probst with quite a few rather nice photos of him and an interview. I should scann it and post it.

:lol: Jeff is hilarious.

And spot on. I too was just floored by the blatant hypocrisy and self-righteousness of Debbie and Coach. I don't think I've seen such blatant lying on Survivor in awhile. Can't wait for Jeff to roll the tapes at the reunion show and then ask them, "So who was lying again?"

Coach loves to brag about his integrity, but the irony is I find JT, who admits--privately anyway--that he's not that trustworthy in this game, has far more integrity than Coach who sincerely seems to believe all his own bullshit.

I was sad to Sierra go. In her own way, she's a figher. They'd been gunning for her since Day 1 and she hung on a long time.

I love JT. I think I'm rooting for him.. :heart:

Anyone with a J and a T in their name is fine with me. Preferably a "T" and a "j" but I'm cool with a "J" and a "T" also hehe.

Just caught that Jeff blog, that's outstanding. Just for entertainment value I'm almost hoping Coach gets to the end. I doubt he'd win, and I'd enjoy some more Coach/Sierra action. I don't really see it though, I think Coach & Debbie's days are numbered...

Extremely wrong..ha ha. Maybe I'm way off but she seems like one of those 'characters' that people will use as a swing vote for their side. Or perhaps that's Taj....hmmm. Maybe I'm just confused this morning after viewing the Mag video.:hmm:

Anyone with a J and a T in their name is fine with me. Preferably a "T" and a "j" but I'm cool with a "J" and a "T" also hehe.

tj%20houshmandzadeh.jpg

tj.jpg

853600.JPG

Back
Top Bottom