Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
first, i'd be happy to see J T win something.

I'd think 2nd or 3rd place money would be a big deal to him.

As he gets further in the game, he is at much greater risk.
He is not that clever, and most people will not want to be in a final two with him.

Coach, however has done pretty well at some of the competitions lately. He seemed to do well, with breaking the tiles, also he did well with that clay pig toss a couple of weeks back.
Also, because everyone seems to dislike him, they may want to keep him around thinking they can beat him with the jury.

But the main reason he should win is because he is so handsome
and obviously a very sophisticated, well read, and well traveled individual.

I am such a dork. We went to Great America today and I got all giddy at the Survivor ride lol.

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5112.jpg

IMG_5116.jpg

Why did Steven say "this is my wizard lightning sending you home" to Brendon? I figured that had to be directed at Coach, made no sense to make that statement to anyone else.

I noted that too and when I saw the outcome of the vote, I sadly realized that Steven was actually flattered by that wizard nonsense from Coach and wasn't being ironic at all. Steven is the classic nerd who thinks he's in with the cool guys when in fact they're just using him.

Exactly what I was thinking. Why did Taj even bother to set that whole 'secret' alliance up if she wasn't gonna stick with it? She is so stupid. This was her chance to turn the game in her favor and she just went along with Coach and Tyson. Stupid.

:yes: I'm deeply disappointed by the outcome of this most recent tribal council. I can't believe they didn't see they'd be better off booting Coach and going with the secret alliance. Plus I was really looking forward to seeing Coach humbled (though now that I think about it, it's pretty much impossible to humble a guy this delusional. He'd spin it so he's still the slow-motion hero of his little movie somehow).

first, i'd be happy to see J T win something.

I'd think 2nd or 3rd place money would be a big deal to him.

I think if JT fails to win, he's a lock for the Rupert Boneham Memorial sympathy fan vote 100K.

Although the fans could vote the 100K to The DragonLiar so he can fund an expedition to gain revenge on the Oompa loompas in the Amazon Basin.

Please tell me there's a plan here re: bouncing coach or some other master plan...these people can't really be following Coach/buying Coach's bullshit stories. Can they?

As much as no one can stand Coach, he's such a tool that the others will keep him around until he's no longer useful. He's still reasonably useful. Plus, his big mouth is helping him dig his own grave.

HAHAHA I was just telling someone that Tyson said in the very beginning he would be "assistant coach" :lol::lol:

Tyson is the one to beat IMO

There has to be something wrong with Coach.
I mean, can you imagine working with an individual that says these things and acts like that?....oh wait, we all probably have.

Looking forward to tonight. I wonder what egocentric things Tyson will say, and what ridiculous stories Coach will tell.

Thank you for not spoiling it early for us west coasters! OMG I was so pissed, I log onto Facebook at 6pm PST and right there in my face was 'TYSON GOT BLINDSIDED YEAH!' in someone's status update! :sad: I was ready to kill someone. I hate being spoiled!! :scream:

That was fabulous. As much as I like Tyson and think he's funny etc, that was an excellent decision. Love how they played up the whole Sierra thing so that we all assumed she was going home. I dont know why but I feel bad for her. I think Erin should go before her Sierra actually does well in the challenges.

Cant wait to see how pissed Coach is going to be at JT :mac:

Love how they played up the whole Sierra thing so that we all assumed she was going home.

Pffft, I didn't fall for their tricks :wink:

That was excellent, I love a good blindside.

You could see the exact second it clicked with him what was happening, too :lol:

That was excellent.
I did enjoy Tyson's antics, though recently he was getting a bit too cocky, but that was possibly the greatest blind side ever. Not only did he not see it coming, Sierra was just as shocked as they didn't include her in the plan.
The DragonLiar is gonna have to rethink his Warrior Alliance.
Good stuff.

Love the teasers...apparently Coach will be scrambling to get Sierra to vote with the rest of the Timbira losers. I hope the DragonLiar gets cut off at the knees, personally.

Love the teasers...apparently Coach will be scrambling to get Sierra to vote with the rest of the Timbira losers. I hope the DragonLiar gets cut off at the knees, personally.

Yeah, I liked Sierra's response, "but you wrote my name down last night."
What goes around, comes around DragonLiar.

I can only hope he goes in a devious blind side or while playing a fake idol to embarass the hell out of this bullshitting assclown.

Back
Top Bottom