Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cowards, afraid to pull a power play in the game and shake things up. Who got the guts to make a move on Tyson? Otherwise, this season will get really boring.

Coach is Otto from a Fish Called Wanda.

I don't know what some of you may have written that will spoil this for us on the West Coast

the show is just starting here.

When it is over I am coming back
anyone that spoiled in here will be dropped in the Amazon by the military. Yes, I can pull some strings.

Dude. Coach and his BS ass stories :yawn:

I so cant believe they didnt go with the other plan and vote him out. :doh:

ok, the show just ended on the west coast

And what a great episode, Coach has one more great story to tell about almost losing his life and surviving :up:

I guess those hidden immunity idols only work if you use them, so long Brendon.
(at least he did not whine, in post interview)

Sierra looked kind of cute when she started to cry,
I hope Coach throws her a bone.

I like Sierra, I dont think she should go yet. Erinn on the other hand is useless and dead weight in my opinion.

OMG someones already done it :lol:

b3835e448be427c1d6aa08a715ea7bd323c1e45.jpg

Brendon: "We're throwing underhand to break tiles, none of us has ever done it before"
Coach: "I have"

What an assclown.
So disappointed the dragonslayer didn't go.
Why did Steven say "this is my wizard lightning sending you home" to Brendon? I figured that had to be directed at Coach, made no sense to make that statement to anyone else. Maybe he was pissed about Exile.

So how many times did Coach actually tell us Brendon was the dragon and he was the Dragonslayer, I counted 629 this week after 226 last week.

These Jalapau people are idiots. Who do they think is going next once Sierra goes? If they voted with Brendan & Sierra they could have bounced Coach, then Tyson when he loses a challenge, then the girls...and then it's 3-2 for Jalapau and they could bounce Brendan & Sierra if they wanted to. Now they're going to get picked off one by one as soon as Sierra's gone.

And I don't get the Sierra hate from Tyson & Coach...there must be stuff going on off-camera? Reminds me of how Sugar was made to look so sweet on-camera last season but in the end got zippo for votes.

Reminds me of how Sugar was made to look so sweet on-camera last season but in the end got zippo for votes.

So we'll be surprised again when Coach gets all 7 jury votes in Survivor's biggest landslide victory and we find out its just editing that makes him look like a complete tool.

OK, I couldn't type that with a straight face.

I wonder what JT's reaction was last night watching at home in Alabama when he saw Brendan say in confessional "if I take JT to the finals, there's no way I beat him...I have to figure out a way to get him to the finals, he's such a good dude"

Does he regret taking him out instead of the DragonLiar?

Seems Brendan was interested in playing the game more than winning the game (his bio might help explain that, don't think he needs the million bucks).

These Jalapau people are idiots. Who do they think is going next once Sierra goes? If they voted with Brendan & Sierra they could have bounced Coach, then Tyson when he loses a challenge, then the girls...and then it's 3-2 for Jalapau and they could bounce Brendan & Sierra if they wanted to. Now they're going to get picked off one by one as soon as Sierra's gone.

Exactly what I was thinking. Why did Taj even bother to set that whole 'secret' alliance up if she wasn't gonna stick with it? She is so stupid. This was her chance to turn the game in her favor and she just went along with Coach and Tyson. Stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taj, JT, and Steven turn the game around again next week and get rid of either Coach or Tyson. If he doesn't win immunity, they need to ditch Tyson in a hurry, or he'll win the whole thing.

And I don't get the Sierra hate from Tyson & Coach...there must be stuff going on off-camera?

I'm starting to think the same thing. From what it looks like to me, they are just crying because she is always laughing at them.

I wonder what JT's reaction was last night watching at home in Alabama when he saw Brendan say in confessional "if I take JT to the finals, there's no way I beat him...I have to figure out a way to get him to the finals, he's such a good dude"

I'm really starting to :heart: JT.

I'm wondering if Tyson and The DragonLiar picking on Sierra ends up biting them in the ass next week similar to how Crystal got voted off after being nasty to Matty in Gabon cause Sugar didn't like the way she treated him.

^ Possible. But in hindsight that was a galactically stupid move, compounded only by the choice to save Bob by creating the tie with Matty.

I wish Crystal could have been there to hear Coach's fantastic survival story...her and/or Penner. Their reactions would have been amusing I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom