Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coach is turning into what could be a most hated Survivor contestant EVER! I wonder how long he will last or if he;ll get the boot? Maybe they'll save him to be one of the first on the jury. :doh:

I don't HATE Coach, I just find him to be the most misnamed reality show contestant ever. Coach? I haven't seen a single trait or behaviour in him where I would want him to give me advice or motivation in doing a task as simple as finding a spot to pee. I have seen better leadership skills in a bag of chum being pulled by a fishing boat.

Still yet to see any real Brazilian Highlands this season...bring on a reward involving the locals! ;)

Next season is in Samoa by the way.

And we're a little more than a 1/2 day from an all new installment. :hyper:

Stoopid Coach is gonna fuck up the greatest alliance of all the seasons!1!!

I'm sad that Spencer went home. I liked him. :(

Stoopid Coach is gonna fuck up the greatest alliance of all the seasons!1!!
If he does, then perhaps he's not quite so stupid.

Anybody playing should be able to figure that the ones going to Exile repeatedly are gonna be flip threats after a merge, so while Brendan's plan is good, he seems to be clueless to the fact that by going so many times over and over, he's getting a bullseye on his chest.

Coach talking about the weather and how the storm looks like it will miss them and then having the show cut to a shot of torrential downpour at camp...:lmao: :heart:

I liked Spencer, too.

I think it's sad that in this day and age he still felt like he had to hide the fact that he's gay.

I also really liked the challenges last night, especially the spinning one.

If he does, then perhaps he's not quite so stupid.

Anybody playing should be able to figure that the ones going to Exile repeatedly are gonna be flip threats after a merge, so while Brendan's plan is good, he seems to be clueless to the fact that by going so many times over and over, he's getting a bullseye on his chest.

True, but at the same time, the other team keeps picking him, so he doesn't always have a choice. Although instead of smiling after being picked, it could have acted a bit more pissed off at having to go again.

I liked Spencer, too.

I think it's sad that in this day and age he still felt like he had to hide the fact that he's gay.

Holy shit, I thought the guy was gay without even hearing him say it. I think everyone there knew he was gay, but didn't really care.

Tyson is getting way too skinny.

Finally, Sierra is wearing something underneath her dress. No more blurs of her undercarriage.

Can't wait for Coach to go. He's still a tool.

I was sad to see Spencer go, too. I'd rather see Taj go. However, I didn't really like what Spencer said, that just because whats-his-name is from the south, that he immediately would hate Spencer if he knew he was gay, and would vote him out solely for that reason. Talk about stereotyping.

Awesome, Survivor has added dizzy bat to the challenge pool, brilliant.

JT is awesome, loses a tooth, tosses it aside, and plays on. He's definitely zooming up my "want to win" list, I'd say he's my #2 choice with Brendan #3.

So much for all the warm and fuzzy go team Jalapau...they lose a few challenges, boom, pissiness ensues :)

Now if only Taj will stop wearing that penis-knot tee shirt :yikes:

Anything Taj wants to remove is fine with me... :drool:

I was nervous there, anyone think she was in real danger or was production screwing with me/us as usual?

It did seem odd to me that they were so annoyed with Spencer's game play...I did not feel they showed enough of all the players to decide whether he was not doing well ....as far as him being gay...I agree...I never looked at him one way or another...why should they feel the need to discuss their sexuality...he was definately insecure about it though.... I really like JT too....he is what survivor is all about....hopefully his game play will sharpen up though, and he won't get blindsided...and yes...Coach is still a tool:|

At challenges she ties her big tee shirt into a knot right over her crotch and lets the fabric hang.

It looks awful :lol:

They are always shows sort of washing out their clothes in whatever body of water is closeby, when they have soap or not and I can't help but wonder how they must STINK cuz the clothes are always so ratty and filthy looking even after they "wash" them. :pee you" :hmm:

JT seems a little entitled...and I also don't like how he and Joe are easily persuaded by Sydney's charms. :down:

I really think the foursome wins this game. The only tricky road they have is the next episode. But considering that Taj or Brendan can just use the idol if necessary...I don't think it really matters. If they make it to the merge with both idols, there's no way they can be stopped because they can use them at the Final 10/Final 9 if necessary, and by then, it will be too late for anybody to usurp the four of them.

Since it's a cast of just sixteen, I think we're in for a Final Two...Sierra will probably float into the end with Stephen/Brendan/Taj all trying to take each other out.

It's unfortunate that he felt that way. I don't think it was as a big a liability as he imagined. After all he should know there have been openly gay players on virtually every season of Survivor and I can't recall it ever working to their disadvantage.

What WAS a big liability was his lack of confidence and the way he just kind of rolled over and accepted getting voted out. And that had nothing to do with his sexual orientation.

Taj was foolish to allow herself to get all hot after the challenge. That was really careless, foolhardy gameplay in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom