Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, why would you be on antibiotics for 3 days with strep and STILL be running a fever?

I also picked up on that and had the same though. Why would they allow her to compete if she was with fever? Doesn't make sense.

I don't think it's healthy to allow them to attempt to survive in such extreme heat, that's really unhealthy. And to not have fire or clean water to drink is really bad.

1) Carolina had the most rockin' bod I've ever seen on this show. I will miss it.

2) There's no way keeping Sandy around was a better idea. But it doesn't matter since her/Carolina would have gone out in a one-two punch anyway. But for me as a viewer, I just cringe every time that weathered hag is onscreen. She's also the sort of personality that would scare off casual viewers and, ahem, dumb-down a reality show if that was remotely possible.

3) Sienn(rr)a Whatsherface made the smart choice by building the camp. She truly understands the game. If you go after the idol, it will only ostracize you further from your tribe mates by making you look lazy and they'll dislike you even more when you play it at your first tribal council. Unless you were dead certain that you were absolutely screwed and wanted to save yourself the embarrassment of going home first, there's no reason to hunt for an idol that you might not even find.

:lol: Sicy, the one you did of crazy, googly-eyed Sandy is friggin hilarious. I had one of those laughs that is really deep and it hurts. ha ha

I hit post 1000 after five years..yayyy....and I made sure it was in my fav thread!

Token Cheens.

Like thus:

token.jpg
293.sheens.052708.jpg

:lol: Sicy, the one you did of crazy, googly-eyed Sandy is friggin hilarious. I had one of those laughs that is really deep and it hurts. ha ha

This one is pretty funny, I was lol'ing the whole time I was making it. :lol:

singleladiessurvivor.jpg

Ok Tyson accepted my friend request on Facebook in like 2 seconds, and, he wrote on my wall. :lmao:

Hope he likes the chops I did. :mac:

OMG...that Coach Dude carrying his jacket up to vote just cracked me up:lol::lol::lol: total doofus as stated above

Holy shit!

Taj was in SWV- Sisters With Voices. So if you wanna look at Taj back in 1993, check out their videos when they were popular. Crazy.

OMG...that Coach Dude carrying his jacket up to vote just cracked me up:lol::lol::lol: total doofus as stated above

:lol: !!!! And he's a big fat perv!! :down:

coachpimp.jpg

-----------

I have to say I am really interested in the exhile island twist. It will be neat to see who might want to switch tribes. :hmm: Looks like the lying and scheming is already going on and its only the second episode. :drool:

I feel sorry for Sierra. Being that young and everyone going against her, not fair.
I do not think she has smiled at all in the show.

Holy shit!

Taj was in SWV- Sisters With Voices. So if you wanna look at Taj back in 1993, check out their videos when they were popular. Crazy.

I knew I recognized her but I couldn't think of where...I had it narrowed down to Xscape or SWV and was going to ask my wife (she'd have known for sure).

I :heart: Taj

Is it just me or did that challenge feature more than the usual amount of "oops naked call the fuzz-man" moments? Between that and last week's challenge featuring Carolina's funbags front and center...thank god my kids were asleep.

Yeah, great season already.
Coach wearing that black shirt in the middle of a Brazilian wilderness...at 120 degrees....loco.

Is it just me or did that challenge feature more than the usual amount of "oops naked call the fuzz-man" moments? Between that and last week's challenge featuring Carolina's funbags front and center...thank god my kids were asleep.

Yeah Mr. Skin must have had a field day documenting the challenge.

Sad to see Candace (or Candance as Jerry wrote :dance: ) gone. Between her and Carolina thats 4 large assets gone in the first 2 weeks.

:lmao:

He looks like he should be on the cover of some sleazy Harlequin novel :yuck:

Yeah he does. It's the hair of course, and it doesn't help that he seems a bit sleazy anyway, like he's one of those "one of the guys" coaches who shows up at parties and hits on the drunk girls.

Back
Top Bottom