Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ever notice how people
tend to find what they are looking for :wink:

Unless of course those people happen to be U2, in which case, of course, they STILL haven't found what they're looking for. :D

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up!

From Jeff's EW Blog

INSIGHT: After the challenge, you saw me give J.T. the tooth. He then took it back to camp but decided he didn't want it. Had no use for it. Didn't care that the rest of his tooth might fall out. "I'm a cowboy. I don't need my teeth anyway. " Okay he didn't actually say that but he might as well have. He gave it to medical and they gave it back to me and I now have it in my house. It's in a plastic bag and I will bring it with me to the live show in case he's changed his mind. Otherwise I will sell it to the highest bidder, so start saving your pennies.

Here is the link
http://popwatch.ew.com/po.../03/jeff-probst-b-1.html

So basketball is on next Thursday. No survivor :angry:

Then its on the next Wednesday the 25th. :crack:

I'm gonna guess that next Wednesday might not be a "real" ep either...one of those random highlight deals they like to toss in there. I could be wrong though.

Sydney leading Joe around by the johnson is really annoying...I'd have bounced her ass before Spencer's.

I don't trust Stephen to hold the line on this alliance, if I'm Taj and Brendan I keep my eye on him.

New episode tonight! :love:

The two tribes are going to be involved in a five on five basketball tournament for about three hours! Winning team moves on, losers will have to figure out who to blame. :hyper:

And yes, there's plenty of product placement!

I was all excited to watch Survivor and I find out it's not on:doh: So I check when it's on next...Wed next week. Great I thought, but alas, it's a recap episode. All because of a silly sport that's not even being played by professionals. Oh well, it allows me to catch up on some shows I missed earlier in the week like Top Model.....I'm sad aren't I?:D

I was all excited to watch Survivor and I find out it's not on:doh: So I check when it's on next...Wed next week. Great I thought, but alas, it's a recap episode. All because of a silly sport that's not even being played by professionals. Oh well, it allows me to catch up on some shows I missed earlier in the week like Top Model.....I'm sad aren't I?:D

Right, they're not "professionals". :wink:

Top Model? :doh:

I'm with you, though. I'd rather watch Survivor than college baseketball, but CBS drops a lot of dough on the tournament.

I took this opportunity to go play in a poker tournament. :wink:

Still miss my Survivor though. :sad:

Several times during the show last week it was announced that the show would not be on it's regularly scheduled night, that it would be on Wednesday night. I am not going to bother watching a recap show though, I see enough of those drag on and on like DWTS!

Yeah but sometimes the recap shows show scenes that are not broadcasted. :hmm:

I'm bummed about 2 weeks off...but since my school is in the tournament I'm getting over it.

Isn't the catch up show normally around Day 27 or so? Having a look back at Day 15 - even before the merger - seems premature. I hope they aren't going to stiff us with 2 clip shows this season.

Isn't the catch up show normally around Day 27 or so? Having a look back at Day 15 - even before the merger - seems premature. I hope they aren't going to stiff us with 2 clip shows this season.

Try to remember, the NCAA tournament is in March. CBS has spent a shitload of money on the tournament. I know we all love Survivor, but the tourney is more of a priority than Survivor to CBS. That's why the recap show this early in the season.

Yeah it was cool to see them just chillin and hanging out or whatever, and seeing things we did not see in the edited show. Coach needs to die though.

Cin I thought Aus was always really behind with shows like this. Are you able to watch it with the rest of us?

Back
Top Bottom