Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sandygoogly2.gif

He is WORSE than Ace by 10 miles:lol:

Yeah, Ace had a pretty good clue on the game and competed well in the challenges, his ego and Sugar's misguided belief in Ken's lies were his come-uppance. Coach looks like he thinks his braun and Fabio haircut should earn him a million bucks, and he sucked in that basketbrawl challenge...didn't perform like what I would have expected from a soccer coach.

but he's a former soccer coach. He asked for a week off during the season, and then left to film Survivor. He returned to campus a few months later, and they fired him.

Thank God...^
I mean, if your daughter was on the soccer team he coached and you were watching him on this show....:yikes: I would have her off the team in a heartbeat:huh:

Does anybody watch the EW videos that are linked after each installment of Jeff Probst's blog? The video with Dalton, Courtney (from China) and Candace was unbelievably great....I also recommend the first episode where Dalton shows Charlie his Marcus impersonation. :lol:

Jeff Probst blog 'Survivor: Tocantins': Episode 2

I think I'm gonna start a new tradition for myself and that is to hope that Coach gets voted off the island. He is a tool! Hopefully, this new "tradition" doesn't last very long.

Coach MUST go! :wave:

Coach won't go...he's been hyped up way too much by Probst to just be a pre-merge boot...unless of course there is a tribe shuffle but I doubt that given that the mutiny twist already exists...

I think yet another vagina will be ousted tonight, and for the first time, we may even have six in a row leave before the merge. But there's nothing better than being one of the few remaining females at the merge since you'll go very, very far...

1) Pretty sure it's Erinn going home tonight given that they continually showed her in the recap. That was compounded even more by the first scene of tonight's episode...

2) Based on the credits, I think Debbie could be the winner....the reel is filled with birds and she's doing a bird-like pose...right before it shows her, we see a bird effortlessly flying over the water...keep in mind that Survivor is all about not being submerged in the water and keeping your flame lit...

I don't think Coach was blindsided at all...more that he just refused to not vote for Erinn and back down after everybody was doing otherwise...we saw more of his "principles" in action tonight as he told people not to one thing and then did another. :angry:

Tyson's like a shook up can of soda...years spent being a boy in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and now he's letting out his evil streak. Most amusing. :up:

As for the secretive-foursome-plan, it will certainly work. I wonder if they'll try to bring anybody into the fold or just influence voting decisions throughout the merge and then pounce once they have the numbers. :hmm:

:der: Um yeah anyway.

Tyson is a riot lmfao. His facebook status updates are hilarious as well :lmao:

Poor Jerry, I feel bad that he was sick. He should not have went. :(

I'm actually kind of surprised that more of the contestants don't get sick due to the poor conditions, weather, lack of water etc....unless they just don't show that part. I can't imagine living in those conditions AND performing the mental and physical challenges!

I don't think Coach was blindsided at all...more that he just refused to not vote for Erinn and back down after everybody was doing otherwise
Except if you watched the end during Jerry's farewell address, Coach (and Tyson) voted for Jerry, so I'm curious as to the surprised looks at TC

...we saw more of his "principles" in action tonight as he told people not to one thing and then did another. :angry:

Yeah, he's a real winner..."Lets not go off and talk bad about anyone"..."Hey Tyson, Erinn sucks and she sucks too"

Back
Top Bottom