Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And THEN they will each get to decide whether or not they want to go back to their own tribe, or mutiny and go to the other tribe

I've been waiting AGES for this. I knew it would eventually happen. Should prove interesting especially since anybody that knows they're destined to go home if their old tribe loses will jump ship. Heck, if you're second or third in line to go home, it might make sense to jump to the other tribe even if it means being the lowest on the totem pole because the other tribe might have a better shot at winning immunity...

This week is a super duper week. It started with U2 and ends with Amazing Race! In the middle is the usual goodies of 24, Heroes, AI, Lost, and climaxes with Survivor. An extra bonus for me is the Spain v England footy match on Wednesday!

Here in Canada they've been advertising the show as Survivor: Brazil not Tocantins. I guess they think viewers won't understand where Tocantins is even though it says Tocantins Brazilian Highlands in the logo. Ironically an un-Canadian type of thing to do, but we are talking about Global TV so it's not surprising.

Just a little over a day until the best Survivor season since Gabon! :huh:

45 mins till the show starts out west here but I couldn't help myself to come and check the thread. I'm such a fool....thank god there's no spoilers:wink:

Wow Sandy is pretty dumb. :lol: Does she not know what a palm tree looks like? :doh:

Ok the thread titles at sucks right now are HILARIOUS.

Survivor Sucks - Survivor Related - Survivor Sucks - Message Board - Yuku

:lol:some good ones on there. Another thing about Sandy....how could she not know what "PACES" are??

I'm glad Carolina is gone, she would have driven me nuts after awhile. But long hair coach dude, I'm calling him Tarzan, he is probably going to get on the nerves of people fast. Again, he's one of those contestants that think brawn is the only way to go.

Sierra has turned out...ok...so far. Surprised a wee bit.

I'm not digging Candace(hit in the back by two missiles) chick from Beerfest. Looks like she's going to unleash those puppies next week:ohmy:

Favourite so far......military guy.

Yeah I hated Sierra before the show even started, but she's already proven herself especially since she's sick.

ohhhhhhh.....thanks!

Ok I had to do it. Denise makes a very special guest appearance in Brazil!

10xycts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom