Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully. He doesnt deserve to win shit. He was just good entertainment.

I doubt Coach could be so delusional as to feel safe now and be blindsided. He seemed to finally realize his perceived alliance was F'ed at last TC when he saw Debbie voted out.
But then again, the man believes he was accosted by a tribe of Oompa loompas while singlehandedly developing a cure for cancer which also eradicates war and hunger from the planet, so anything is possible in his mind.

See, I think Coach is just just delusional enough to think it's all good. The vote breakdown is perfect..."Coach, Debbie came to us wanting to blindside you, so we all agreed to go along with her so she couldn't scramble to come up with another underhanded ploy before we could bounce her at TC". Coach immediately returns to his "vote off Taj" strategy and is shockingly blindsided at Thursday's TC.

Is Sunday the finale?

I am so glad we are going back to F2. I hated having three finalists. If I recall correctly, it's always been F2 in practice if not in fact. One of the three always gets shut out in the votes.

Having just two people at Final Tribal is way,way better.

Jeff pretty much nailed it. . ."Coach wants to see a battle of the best at the end but what if he's not one of the best." And that's just it. He's not. His whole theory of the "new way" to play the game eliminates himself.

I actually do like his idea of the best battling it out at the end, and I think it may happen if JT and Stephen stick together to the end. I think JT would win, but I also think that Stephen could make a compelling case as to why he should win. He's pretty articulate. They've walked the walk that Coach has been talking all season long.

Glad to know Sunday's the finale, I'll set my DVR so I don't miss it. Don't be sad the season's already over, it'll be back with a new season soon enough. There's lots of new shows starting to tide us over for the summer :up:

I liked Coach. :sad:

Spoiler tags for the west coast plz!

Omg I was llllllllllllol'ing at Coach ALL NIGHT. :lol: :crack:
The immunity challenge had me on the edge of my seat.

WHAT happened to the 2 immunity idols???! What a waste.

I still think Erinn does not deserve to be in the final four, she is just skating along. But I didnt really want Coach to be either, oh well. He has certainly been quite entertaining this season. :up:

I cant wait to see Ponderosa. :hyper:

Erin should have done well with this challenge
and Taj had no chance

Coach was really a strong player in the challenges

I hope Stephen does not win.

I am glad there is only one episode left.

Coach made this season fun to watch.

:kiss:

coachvultures.jpg

JT and Stephen are masterfully playing this game.

It'll be interesting to see if anything changes now, JT looked truly pissed when Coach Wade the DragonLiar was voted out, and he shot a very angry look Stephen's way.

So, odds that the DragonLiar was faking his back spasm collapse after phailure at beating JT at the immunity challenge: 100%. What a tool.

Jeff was trying to keep his smirking at Coach to a minimum...you could tell he wanted to bust out laughing:lol:

It'll be interesting to see if anything changes now, JT looked truly pissed when Coach Wade the DragonLiar was voted out, and he shot a very angry look Stephen's way.

Didn't look so much as an angry look as it did bemused. After all this time, I would think they talked over how they wanted to approach it. By doing it this way, JT keeps his word to Coach. Since Stephen never really gave him his word, he was free to do as he pleased.

Well, you gotta give Coach credit for at least making it to the Top 5. Finally, Mr. I Speak in the Third Person is gone. Can't believe another season has flown by.

I was rooting for Taj since the beginning, but it seems like lately her and Erinn have flown under the radar. Hell, no one even needed to use the hidden immunity idol. I would think the Top 3 would be Taj, Stephen and JT. JT has been the best player this season, so we'll see if he can hang on and capture the Million bucks.

Back
Top Bottom