Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My new nickname for Coach is Outhouse cause he is so full of ......

And Tyson was complaining in his interview even while he was saying he wasn't complaining. He wasn't nearly as witty sitting there ousted from the game.

But at least we have a game going now, I thought they would turn over and do nothing. I loved the acting by Taj at the council when votes were being read, she raises her hand to her mouth like "Oh my, how can this happen" even though she voted for Tyson. :D

Credit to Stephen, who I "misunderestimated" for suggesting the move.

Yeah, last week when Steve and JT were taking their man bath together and saying "we're in control of this game", it didn't look that way with how TC turned out.

But this week, they took control, and actually probably are better off for the way they did it, eliminating the 2 biggest physical threats, and the second one not having any clue it was even being considered. Unless Sierra now sides with DragonLiar, they do in fact have control. But as we know, control in this game is quite fleeting.

Assistant Coach Stayley should be quite pissed at Head Coach DragonLiar though cause Tyson at least played the immunity challenge, while DragonLiar sat and ate pizza.

Coach has gotta go......I thought the preview for next week's epsiode looked very intersting.

Tyson's interview at the end was classic:lol:....what a dweeb. I'm glad he never saw it coming....hopefully Coach goes out the same way.

Shit I think I missed his ending interview.

Oh and I always forget to go watch Ponderosa.. :drool: Should be interesting this week when Tyson shows up there. :giggle:

I just watched Thurs. epi today..was totally surprised they got Tyson. I haven't been hardcore watching this one like some of the others (skipped the last few seasons) but I agree..the look on his face was priceless. Sierra's too, when she realized she had a shot. I like JT :up:

Ponderosa

Ohh they also have 'secret scenes' on cbs.com that are not aired.

Survivor Secret Scenes

Weird dude! Canada has access to Tyson's videos but not Brendan's, dude.

Dude, Ponderosa looks like the recession version compared to last years. I guess there is no resort nearby for the contestants to be sent.
'
Actually, he kinda looks like the guy from "Dude, you're getting a Dell"

The others should actually keep him around for a while longer, because there is no way he's going to win this thing.

very likely people will go with this line of thinking

who could they beat with the jury vote?

who is the one person that no one could stomach voting for :scratch:

ok...I just watched them. The Tyson ones are awesome! His eating issues was pretty funny.

As posted above, the Brendan videos don't work in Canada but the Tyson ones do.:hmm:

:lmao:

It was really great to see Tyson taken down. And just in time too, because his charm wore off this week. His cruelty to Sierra really turned me off. It's one thing to be cocky, another to be an asshole.

I was worried for a bit that JT and Co. were going to be snowed by Coach's warrior talk and guilted into sticking with that alliance. I'm glad they didn't buy in.

The funny thing about Coach though is that for all his talk about a battle among the toughest warriors--he's actually not one of the toughest warriors He hasn't represented in challenges--he's really not even that brilliant a strategist. (I mean does he really believe Sierra will buy his loyalty crap after how he talked down to her all this week. And really, Debby, as much as I like her--it's the same thing. Now they're wearing the shoes Sierra had on this past week. What was it they said to her? Oh yeah, you made your bed). He's a legend in his own mind and that's really about the extent of it.

So far this season has been about hubris and it's consequences. And frankly, I'm loving it.

Hopefully the remaining players have learned from Brendan and Tyson: Never get your head so far up your ass you don't see a blindside coming. And don't burn your bridges with other players by being openly condescending. After all, it may very well end up that your enemies are "gonna last longer with you than your friends."

Tyson is weird.. he took down all of his Survivor related pics, a couple pics I tagged of him that I photoshopped (which he loved at one point) and took down his wall.. so that its just his personal site now. It's like ok, so are you mad you got booted that you want to erase the entire experience from your life? :der:

Tyson is weird.. he took down all of his Survivor related pics, a couple pics I tagged of him that I photoshopped (which he loved at one point) and took down his wall.. so that its just his personal site now. It's like ok, so are you mad you got booted that you want to erase the entire experience from your life? :der:

Perhaps he really is as vain and narcissistic as we thought he was pretending to be. :shrug:

Yeah, he might have wanted to wait until after the reunion show to do that. :wink:

:angry:

So mad he won immunity. So mad Sierra went home. I liked her and it pissed me off how mean everyone was to her all the time.

I cant WAIT to see Ponderosa.... :lol: Tyson is going to be so mad that he has to hang out with her. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom