Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly. I think they should have stuck with the original plan.

But if Stephen is still holding Taj's immunity idol, 2 things:

1. Steve and JT could strategically use it to oust Coach or Layne Stayley when the time is right and wrest control at the end of the game.

B. Taj is an idiot.

But if Stephen is still holding Taj's immunity idol, 2 things:

1. Steve and JT could strategically use it to oust Coach or Layne Stayley when the time is right and wrest control at the end of the game.

B. Taj is an idiot.

1. This is true. Bonus that 3/5 of the new alliance doesn't know about said idol.

B. True :(

I'm hoping (for Taj's sake as well as to insert more drama into the game) that the new alliance is somehow found out before tribal. Bonus would be if Coach was the one who spilled the beans.

ok, Tyson is officially my favourite :lmao:

Seriously? I'm hoping he ends up scumbagging this new alliance and JT ends up punching him in the nuts. Won't happen...but a guy can dream.

Not safe for work.. :wink:

tysonaniston.jpg

he is flying over the radar

:lmao:

I'm actually beginning to enjoy watching him because he is just so absurd!

The interesting thing is, both Tyson and Coach are full of themselves, but Tyson, at least to me is likable, where as Coach is just. . .nonsense. I think with Tyson you get the sense his arrogance is tongue in cheek to a degree and there's a sense of self-awareness and irony that is totally lacking in Coach. Coach really does believe he is the star of his own movie (and by the way I love how the editors have been playing that up with the Wagnerian chorus and the lightening and thunder. Hilarious!), where as you can tell Tyson really loves ACTING as if he's the star of his own movie. And he is hilariously articulate.

Brendan was stupid not to move aggressively to shore up his secret alliance. If Joe hadn't been shipped home he would have been history. Judging from the previews, though it sounds like he finally gets his act together. I think it should be obvious to Stephen that he'll be better off with his original Taj alliance. If he's really playing for his long term best interests (rather than the short term best interests of flattering himself that he's part of the alpha male club), he'd stick with the weaker players and get rid of the strong ones.

Furthermore, as entertaining as Coach is it will be far more entertaining to see him brought down a peg in a blindside than to keep on slaying dragons.

Layne Stayley

:lol: Good call! I knew Tyson resembled somebody famous, just couldn't figure out who. . .

The lead singer of Alice in Chains on Survivor. . .and all this time I thought he was dead. ;)

When Tyson goes I'll be playing "Rooster" in his honor...the resemblance really is uncanny.

When Tyson goes I'll be playing "Rooster" in his honor...the resemblance really is uncanny.

I'll admit, Tyson's resemblance to Layne is uncanny, but don't play Rooster when Tyson goes. That song was written about Jerry Cantrel's dad. Maybe you should play Down in a Hole instead.

I'll admit, Tyson's resemblance to Layne is uncanny, but don't play Rooster when Tyson goes. That song was written about Jerry Cantrel's dad. Maybe you should play Down in a Hole instead.

That works. I'll play Rooster now then, cuz it's awesome.

Who is gonna go this week? :hmm:

Coach? Please??? With my luck, probably Taj :angry:

I can't help it:D

Hey, if you want a link so you can watch the live east coast feed, I have one that might work. I can pm it to you if you want. I bet you like to watch it at the normal 8pm time though.

Ok. I will probably watch it at 8 too and then I watch CSI after.

This episode looks interesting from the preview. Things are going to get shaken up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom