Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Yeah she most likely is. I wouldn't be surprised if she's made less than we expect from being in SWV, but between her & Eddie I'm sure they're doing OK.

Ah coach and his beans...too bad it wasn't Gabon, a little "shut up and eat yo' daggone beans" would have been awesome.

I think I'd die if all I had to eat for weeks was rice and beans like they are given (or have to work for!) It's fun to see them gorge out on food at the reward picnics and foodfests but think what that must do to their poor digestive tracts after having starved for days on end or having ingested beans rice and water or the occasional tropical fruit, fish, etc. :hmm:

:p

coachcrystal2.jpg

That's fantastic :D

I actually would do just fine chowing down on rice & beans...but the no seasoning would kill me.

It just gets better :hyper: Oh how I miss her :love: is it time for another All Stars yet?

^ Oh no you DIDN'T!

(I did LOL just a bit though)

It was kind of a disappointment though. I see this colossal Olympic champion and I'm thinking "wow another force in those physical challenges" and what do I get but "oh no climbing a hill gotta rest for a few (hours)".

Thanks. :wink:

So Tyson's Facebook status says:

"one more day till my mirror can take a rest and i can look at myself on the moving picture box'

Like lmao, can he be any more full of himself. :lol:

awww Joe...*really, just wanted to try spoiler button

Tyson washilarious tonight....what did he say...something referring to Sierra..."what use is she...just to give dumb people hope" something like that? ahahhaahahaa:lol:

Spoiler tags. :drool: If you guys actually use them then I can come into this thread before it comes on for me without being spoiled :up:

Yeah very sad about Joe. Plus I was waiting to see this brilliant plan unfold at tribal. :scream:

Tyson is evil but very funny. :lol:

I really don't have a favorite

but I won't be happy if anyone else wins,
but Coach

he is brilliant

probably the best to ever play this game.

No fake idol intrigue...I feel cheated.

So much for the secret alliance. I knew Stephen was going to be the guy to blow it up. Tell me this, would it have been smarter (for him) to stick with the original plan, or the new group? All they'd have needed to do is last through a couple of tribal councils without losing anybody, and then gone to the end unchallenged. And at that point, if I'm Stephen, I'm pretty sure I can take at least the 2 girls in the immunity challenges.

The new group has the numbers now, but I'd expect Tyson or Coach to move against JT and Stephen when they have a chance.

Edit: Oh, and PLEASE tell me Taj got her idol back.

Back
Top Bottom