Survivor: South Pacific

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great season so far. Brandon is nuts. He's obviously having impure thoughts about Mikayla which is why he wants to vote her out. Sounds like he did have some demons like Coach said. Still can't believe he's only like 19 with 2 kids. And his wife looks like she's about 16. :crack:

268691_205922022790321_100001175750778_500838_3017931_n1.jpg

I can't help but wonder if Brandon is going to cave or get booted out. Honesty and truth isn't always a strength in surviving this game. He is just a baby, so young with lots to learn in life.

that crazy look in his eye
it's like a paroled rapist

I made a similar comment to the wife last night.
I said how he has some serious issues due to the whole Mikayla thing, she said he probably cheated in the past and doesn't want temptation around, I replied that it sounded more like he was a rapist.

Brandon is a fool. Uncle Russell would have slapped him upside the head during Tribal Council. Coach was protecting him by not mentioning his name, but Brandon had to blab anyway. Wild guess says he's not winning the million bucks. Christine made the mistake of being too obvious with her Idol search. Gotta keep that shit on the DL.

Funny shit- The dude with the bushy moustache hasn't even spoken yet. Jeff didn't even ask him a question during TC. :huh:

Bushy mustache guy had a couple humorous comments in the premiere. It was like one scene though.

This season is off to such a great start. A lot of big characters and I've already been more entertained by it than the entirety of Nicaragua and most of last season.

when Brandon was walking with Coach, carrying that machete, confessing who he was...I think Coach actually was afraid he was going to whack him with it! :huh:....the guy is NUTS

I feel bad for Mikayala though. She seemed utterly shocked by this, and if the previews are any indication it (or something) really gets to her.

If I was a woman on the show it would piss me off, too. He wanted to vote someone out because he's afraid he might not be able to control himself. From doing what? It's not exactly like she's going to hook up with a nineteen-year-old kid so what kind of temptation is he talking about? It makes you wonder.

Brandon's not playing the game, he's just crazy. His sick personal issues should have absolutely nothing to do with who gets voted off. It's incredibly unfair to Mikayala and an insult to the game.

Brandon is extremely creepy and I am surprised that he is allowed to go on the show. Seems mentally unstable to me, obsessive/compulsive, maybe stalkerish.

Yeah, let's get rid of the strongest female on the tribe because he can't keep it in his pants.

Sick of the entire Hantz family by proxy.

Brandon is extremely creepy and I am surprised that he is allowed to go on the show. Seems mentally unstable to me, obsessive/compulsive, maybe stalkerish.

Yeah, let's get rid of the strongest female on the tribe because he can't keep it in his pants.

Sick of the entire Hantz family by proxy.

CBS seems to think it makes for entertaining television. C'mon, we're all veteran Survivor viewers here. We all know that we just gotta kick back and let shit unfold. Let's give the kid a chance. See where he takes it with his creepiness. He's got a long way to go to be in Naonka's league. That's the beauty of Survivor. Watching the nuts push it to the edge. One thing that's wacky this season is that Coach is getting closer to looking sane. Imagine that.

Eh. . .there are certain Survivor contestants that I'm just uncomfortable watching. It's one thing to be entertained, but I just don't feel good watching people who appear to be truly emotionally/mentally unstable. That's just me. :shrug:

At any rate, Brandon is one of those people. I hope he gets voted off soon.

Eh. . .there are certain Survivor contestants that I'm just uncomfortable watching. It's one thing to be entertained, but I just don't feel good watching people who appear to be truly emotionally/mentally unstable. That's just me. :shrug:

At any rate, Brandon is one of those people. I hope he gets voted off soon.

Well last night's episode should have changed your opinion of Brandon...

borat_not.jpg

Some real fruit loops on this season with Brandon and Semi-Har or whatever she called herself.

Haha yeah that was hilarious.

And omg Brandon has some serious issues :coocoo: Same with Seminar.

Flaming!!!

Papa Bear running into the woods was too fucking funny. I mean, literally, the way he ran into the woods. :lol::lol:

Can't picture him as a NYC detective...just imagination his interrogation:

"Tell me where you were between midnight and 2 AM or I won't bake you a quiche."

That "poem" Semhar recited before the challenge was HILARIOUS! it "calms her nerves"
hahahahaha:huh::huh::lol::lol:

Glad to see teams that appear to be more or less evenly matched though. They've been back and forth at tribal council so far.

Haven't seen that in awhile. I hope it continues.

He just looks better because he's playing with a bunch of idiots.

Back
Top Bottom