Survivor: South Pacific - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 12-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #196
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:57 AM
On the whole it hasn't been bad, but it seems to have petered out since the merge...pre-merge it was very good with 2 very evenly matched tribes. Once Cock Ring flipped, it became somewhat lackluster basically cause none of the Upolu have made a move.

Old 12-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #197
New Yorker

Local Time: 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
On the whole it hasn't been bad, but it seems to have petered out since the merge...pre-merge it was very good with 2 very evenly matched tribes. Once Cock Ring flipped, it became somewhat lackluster basically cause none of the Upolu have made a move.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:14 AM   #198
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:57 AM
this season has not been that bad at all

there have been at least 5 others that have been total crap
the competitions have been pretty good this season, I have not been bitching that they have set up to favor anyone or facilitate an outcome

As for Cochran, I did not watch the clip show, but from what I did see he made no real mistakes. His tribe treated him like crap, no respect what so ever. If he stayed with them he had zero chance. And they would continued to treat him like a bitch. Why would he want to continue with them on his knees?

Why all the hating on Coach? He has played a pretty flawless game.
It would have been easy to throw Brandon out, I thought he should, especially when he found out he is Russel's cousin. But, at this point in time keeping him seems to be the right move.

As for Jim, Keith and Whitney what a bunch of useless suck wads. The 3 Stooges.

Ozzy has played an OK game. After Cochran's move he at lease spoke to him in a civil manner, there was a chance they could have gotten him back, if they gave him a reason. But Whitney and Jim just went nutso.

Again, Cochran before the move, he had zero chance, after the big move, slightly better than zero. So it was his best move. Each player comes into this game with a certain skill set. Cochran's had the least.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #199
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I will be so pissed if Coach gets to the end and loses to somebody else simply because a lot of people don't want to vote for a returning player. At this point, he'd unarguably be the most robbed finalist in the history of the show.

Why didn't Cochran just flip at the Final 11? I know he was scared of drawing rocks, but if Savaii is successful when there's 12, they'd be up 6-5 going into the next round which would be the perfect time for Cochran to flip. He'd then go to being in a Final Six instead of Final 7 with people he liked. He could've also really made Coach and everyone on his tribe grovel at his feet and maybe even earned a real Final Three deal out of the whole situation.

Also, since Coach would have to play the idol at 11 regardless so that his tribe would have a chance at evening things out going into the next tribal council, Cochran could've said that they all told him they'd put his name down if he didn't flip and he'd get idoled out. Might have been a sob story that Savaii would have respected more.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #200
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
It's been kind of boring these last few weeks. Nobody wants to make a move and it's too predictable as a result. I wonder if they are trying to throw us off with that preview for next week, or if it really happens. Would be funny if it did.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:18 AM   #201
Blue Crack Addict

I'd like to see a final 2 with Brandon and Edna.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:16 AM   #202
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Just when you thought Coach was boring this season, he does all this work to put himself into a position to win and now is attempting to take Ozzy to the end. It's the same warrior schtick nonsense that lost him the game the previous two seasons and now he has his head up his own ass all over again.

Also, I loved Brandon's dad trying to talk him into playing the game. Too funny.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #203
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Brandon is so coo coo. FFS if you dont want a million dollars, go home.

Edna annoys me.. all this talk about honesty and integrity blah blah .. has she not seen the show before? Coach and Ozzy in the finals would be pretty cool and I bet that's where its heading.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #204
Blue Crack Addict

Probst got married.

http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/201...commentlistpos
Old 12-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #205
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Brandon is so coo coo. FFS if you dont want a million dollars, go home.

Edna annoys me.. all this talk about honesty and integrity blah blah .. has she not seen the show before? Coach and Ozzy in the finals would be pretty cool and I bet that's where its heading.

Ozzy versus Coach... in a CAGE!!!

Felt bad for Cochran when he lost to Ozzy. He almost had him. Dang it. Doesn't matter I suppose. If Ozzy does face Coach at the end, Cochran will vote for Coach.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #206
Blue Crack Addict

as he should
Old 12-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #207
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
as he should
Hell Yeah!
Old 12-10-2011, 04:27 AM   #208
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Anybody not voting for Coach in the end would be a spiteful little whiner. Unfortunately, that describes the four people that Cochran royally screwed over (and five if Ozzy's on the jury). :/
Old 12-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #209
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

These Savaii jurors continue to be total assholes. The clips of Cochran at Ponderosa are just infuriating. The worst part of it is that they give Cochran all this grief about giving up a guaranteed 6th place finish when it's their fault he flipped! They did NOTHING to give him any reason to stay in the alliance other than to further them in the game. He owed them nothing, and their continued sense of arrogance and entitlement is maddening.

What drives me crazy is that the big lesson learned--you can't treat people like shit and then expect them to work with you--went right over their heads.

They deserve to be where they are.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:16 PM   #210
Blue Crack Addict

I think I said that or something like that, well I meant to anyways.

I can't fault anything Cochran did, he did the most he could with the skill set he came in with. Aside from Coach, he has played the next best game. who else made any kind of move, took any risk? I can't give Ozzy a lot of props, with all his experience, he should have treated Cochran better. If his team had not been so stupid, good chance they would still be in and the others would be out.