Survivor: South Pacific - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #136
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:55 PM
Albert could possibly pull it off next week the more I think about it. Him/Sophie/Whitney/Dawn are four votes, so they'd only need to swing either Rick or Cochran. It's a great deal for Rick or Cochran to take since they'd be given a final three spot alongside Albert/Sophie. Everybody wins that makes that move.

Most likely though, I imagine Albert will give Cochran this offer and he'll just rat-back to Coach about it. Funny how Cochran will say he's trying to do whatever helps his game best and then wuss out when given the chance to pull the game's most pivotal blindside.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:15 PM   #137
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:55 PM
the only person that deserves to win or should get any votes from a 'non petty' jury, would be Coach

if Cochran is smart enough flip on Coach, not now, but when the time is right, then he deserves to get votes from a 'non petty' jury

please, give me a case for any of the other contestants

Old 11-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #138
Blue Crack Addict

I agree.

But there is no such thing as a "non-petty jury".

And everyone who watches this game knows that. So if you want to win, you need to pander to the jury to some extent, or at the very least not antagonize them like Coach did (that wave at Jim was particularly obnoxious and I actually can't stand Jim).

I think one of the low-key people will win this year - watch for Albert or Sophie...even Edna if she could sneak in there. (I have to admit I am somewhat biased as my #1 draft pick was Sophie way at the outset and I have a dinner riding on it.)
Old 11-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #139
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

What about Cowboy. I dont think he's said a word this whole season. He must make it to the finals
Old 11-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #140
Blue Crack Addict

Haha I totally forgot about him!
Old 11-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #141
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

This is probably the first Survivor in years where this late in the season, I still don't have a dog in the fight. I honestly don't care who wins.

And yet I'm still enjoying the season.

I continue to be annoyed at the sanctimony among Cochran's tribemates over his supposed "cowardice" in betraying them. I hate it when people act as if others are duty bound to bend over for them, and get all pissy when they don't.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #142
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
This is probably the first Survivor in years where this late in the season, I still don't have a dog in the fight. I honestly don't care who wins.

And yet I'm still enjoying the season.
The first half of the season was pretty compelling, as the tribes seemed evenly matched and we had some drama with the Brandon looniness etc.

It seems a little less interesting the past 2 weeks...should ramp up again when we're down to the final 7 (Coach's band of Merry Condescending Pygmies plus special guest star Cock Ring).

I don't have anyone there right now I'm rooting for...earlier on kind of wanted Coach to win, but the praying to victory nonsense and some of his recent actions (his wave off to Jim as anitram mentioned) have turned me off him...he needs to go back to being loco-Coacho.

Cock Ring's strutting around in Coach's blazer was pathetic...anyone notice Probst's expression when Cock Ring went to vote wearing it?

And what about when they were eating and Brandon said he was done and Cock Ring said "you can rest your head on my shoulder"...Brandon wants Mikaela out cause she's a hot temptress, but has no problem with this?

Maybe the RI returnee will somehow shake up the end game...but right now it seems a tad predictable and bland unless someone makes a bold move, and it doesn't appear any of them are capable.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #143
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

^I agree by and large with you. Both teams have a very "school-yard" approach to the game. From early on most of the players (with the exception of Cochran) have seemed blind to their position in their respective tribes. And Cochran's lack of personal confidence is a real weakness for him. He's gone from being the water boy for one tribe to the water boy for the other tribe.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #144
Blue Crack Addict

I hope Albert makes a move and that it works.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #145
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Well, the obvious move was figured out by the five that would benefit from it.

And they did nothing whatsoever.

Albert & Sophie should enjoy seventh and sixth place for scheming against Edna earlier in the game. Coach will then drag whomever he wants to the end.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #146
New Yorker

Local Time: 06:55 PM
Totally annoyed with tonights show
Old 11-17-2011, 07:35 AM   #147
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
Totally annoyed with tonights show
Its got me rooting for Ozzy to make it back from RI...seems the only way the end of the game could be interesting.

Plus if he does get back in, he may have a good shot of winning. It certainly appears it'll be a final 3 with 9 jury members. If Ozzy were to get dropped back in the game late enough, he might need to win 1 or 2 individual immunities to get to the final 3, something he's capable of if they are physical challenges. If so he would have Keith, Jim, Dawn and Whitney on the jury who should vote for him, so he'd need either one more vote or a split of the other 5 jury members to win. Sadly thats what I'm hoping to see now.

Earlier in the season I couldn't stand Ozzy's whining etc., but now thats a distant memory and much easier to swallow than the cult like following of Coach we're seeing from Edna, Rick, Brandon and Sophie. Albert is the only one to have shown any independent thinking, but has failed to follow through on it cause he couldn't sway anyone (Sophie) to think for themselves as well.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #148
New Yorker

Local Time: 06:55 PM
Exactly my thoughts Hewson....I hate the editing like something big is going to happen....then the vote is read and it is a non-issue...boring, boring , boring! the big move would be if all these Bozo's would grow a pair and vote Coach out!! but doesn't look like that will happen
Old 11-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #149
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I'll have to join the chorus of disappointment here. In a season of missed opportunities this was yet another big one. I don't know what potential endgame Sophie sees that is more to her benefit by sticking with the Coach Cult.

I was actually hoping that Whitney would win the immunity challenge just to see how the vote would have gone down if they couldn't vote for her.

I do think if Ozzie gets back in, he will probably go all the way, and then win the game. As for the others, I think any of them could win except for Cochran and Edna. Anybody sitting next to those two should clean up handily. Rick too, has been pretty much a do-nothing cowboy.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #150
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
I was actually hoping that Whitney would win the immunity challenge just to see how the vote would have gone down if they couldn't vote for her.
Meeee too.