Survivor: San Juan del Sur- Blood vs. Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Natalie (and I hated her on Amazing race) is definitely playing best currently. I wonder if Jon?Jaclyn will have broken up by the reunion show, seems to be some serious underlying issues there. At this point I hope its a final 2 not a 3 and its Natalie and Dumbass sitting there. Don't want Missy. Baylor or Jon to win. Jaclyn is fine but she's unfortunately linked to Jon. Keith is a dumbass, but it would be hilarous to see someone so bad at the strategy part of the game end up there at the end.

I actually hope Natalie wins.

After Jeremy got voted out, I had no choice but to root for her. :wink: I knew Jon would win the Immunity challenge to spoil Natalie's plan.

Baylor/Missy are annoying as shit. I was cheering at the tv when Reed called her a brat. If I was twentysomething, I'd be mortified to have my mother fight my battles for me. Reed was spot on when he ripped into her. He was going home anyway, so what did he have to lose. Looks like Missy has to leave the game next week. Oh well.

Baylor/Missy are annoying as shit. I was cheering at the tv when Reed called her a brat. If I was twentysomething, I'd be mortified to have my mother fight my battles for me. Reed was spot on when he ripped into her. He was going home anyway, so what did he have to lose. Looks like Missy has to leave the game next week. Oh well.

Fully agree. I'm over those two.

I was so proud of Reed to continue to stand up and call Baylor out, even after Missy started defending her. Missy is annoying as HELL... do not like her at all

previews for next week look like something is going to happen to her:applaud:

Totally rooting for Natalie

The only thing preventing Natalie from winning is if the outsider (anyone not named Missy or Baylor) wins the final immunity challenge. Natalie would automatically be outed 3-1 because Missy/Baylor would vote together and Natalie is the toughest to beat out of those three.

Jaclyn, for example, would totally clean house if she made the finals. She'd get the vote of basically every guy on the jury (Jon and the outsiders, for sure...probably Jeremy as well).

Glad to see Jon become another one of the infamous who got voted out with an Idol in their pocket. I'm disappointed that Missy stayed in the game. She's as useless as tits on a bull at this point. Hopefully, she's the next to go. If Natalie can advance to the Final 3 and get rid of Jaclyn, she's got this game won.

Who could beat Natalie in a jury vote out of who's left?
Not sure anyone could. Any of the remaing others need to think about targeting Natalie if they want a shot at a million.

I think Jaclyn is the last threat to Natalie. If Keith, Missy or Baylor are with Natalie in the Final 3, then Natalie wins. Missy should be the voted out in the next TC. I'm surprised they let her continue.

Gonna be hard to vote Missy out with Baylor and Natalie seemingly pretty tight.
Interesting thing would be if it were a final 2 and we got down to Missy, Baylor and Natalie. Natalie would know she screwed herself if she doesn't win final immunity...but considering finale is next week and we still have 5 folks left it certainly looks like we are having a final 3.

I'm actually hoping somehow that Missy is physically unable to continue and that they're just gonna surprise us with that. :wink: If it's Missy/Baylor/Natalie, Natalie wins easily.

yes..I am hoping Missy "Bayl-lors" out next week, then Baylor won't get any votes except Missy. I would imagine Keith would have his son's vote. Jon is probably pissed off at Natalie, but will see she played the game. Jaclyn needs to go too

Natalie would likely get every single vote against Missy/Baylor. She even gets Jeremy's vote because she not only played the better game but was actual loyal to him.

Keith would only get his son's vote in the finals if Natalie or Jaclyn makes it. His other former alliance members know he played a really shitty game and I can't see Josh/Reed being convinced to give him a vote (and they'll likely reinforce that notion into Alec's head).

All bets are off if we have a Final Three of Keith, Missy and Baylor though. Who knows what could happen?

Jaclyn's the dark horse. I could see her winning the entire thing if she nabs those crucial final immunity wins...the way I see it, Baylor/Missy are pretty much guaranteed finals slots, so the other three will be jockeying to be sitting next to them.

Interesting thing would be if it were a final 2 and we got down to Missy, Baylor and Natalie. Natalie would know she screwed herself if she doesn't win final immunity...

Except from the looks of it, Missy won't really be able to do much in these challenges. I'm predicting right now that she doesn't even really compete in either of them but still makes the finals because she's so beatable...therefore, Natalie would only need to beat Baylor in that scenario which is much better than having to beat Jaclyn or Keith, neither of whom would ever take Natalie to the Final 2 given how disliked Missy/Baylor happen to be.

We still don't know what happened to Jon's idol. He should have arranged it in advance with Jaclyn that if one of them got voted out, they would leave with the bag that didn't have the idol. That way, not playing it would be the smarter move as it would guarantee the other person makes it to the Final 4. But I don't think Jon was that smart.

Another season of Survivor in the books. Obviously, the right person won. Reed's Wicked Stepmother speech was awesome! I hope to never see Missy again. Although, she looked alright with some make-up on. :wink:

The next season of Survivor looks way better than this season.

Natalie definitely played the best game. I was impressed with Jaclyn's Immunity win to get to the Final 4, but overall she didn't deserve to win. Missy's final speech was delusional at best. She thought she actually controlled the game. :lol::lol: The only thing she controlled was her daughter. Throughout the season, Baylor acted like she was stuck in 8th grade. I suppose if she came back to the show, she might stop hiding behind her mother's apron strings. Josh and Reed were supposed to be Christians? I guess Reed didn't get the memo. :lol:

And finally, I think old Mr. Probst better start letting that hair of his turn gray. Its way too dark for a man in his early 50's. :lol::lol:

So glad to see Nat win..she definitely deserved it. All I can say is 39 days of starving must truly mess with your head, because Jaclyn taking Nat to the final 3 definitely screwed her chances of winning!! Jaclyn winning that final immunity was pretty awesome though..I can't believe she was able to pull that off! (I am always amazed at how different they look at the reunion show. Jaclyn looked terrible in my opinion.. too much makeup! although Nat looked good! and Jeff's hair comment ^ LOL

I know. The women always seem to wear too much make-up at the Reunion. I thought Jaclyn was more attractive without it.

Woo hoo! Nice job Nat. She def deserved it :applaud:

Reeds speech :drool: :love: I still cant stand Missy and Baylor. I cant wait for next season!!! Not long to wait either!!

Next season looks so friggin' awesome. Guaranteed drama. White collar will be full of alphas challenging each other and no collar will be full of people (with dreads) annoying each other.

I'd say White Collar has the advantage given that they're smart and tend to also be in shape physically. Their biggest problem will concern having enough people on their side at the start of the merge in order to succeed. Otherwise, it's going to be fairly hard for them to lose challenges.

Blue collar will have a better camp life than the no collars (although the no collars should have some camping/"traveler" types among them). However, youth and physical ability is an asset, so I'd expect the blue collar group to do the worst of all in the mental/physical challenges, but you never really know how this will all play out (Brains tribe, anyone?)

Here's a look at some of next season's contestants...you can sort them by tribe pretty easily based on their occupations.

http://truedorktimes.com/s30/survivometer30.htm

Props to Natalie on her win. That idol play at the Final 5 was a genius move as it guaranteed her a slot in the finals, something she wouldn't have had if Keith won the last immunity challenge. :up:

The disappointing aspect of this season to me was that it seemed like only a handful of contestants were actually "playing" the game. Obviously, Natalie and also Reed, Josh and Jeremy. Jon/Jaclyn I guess "played" the game, but their act grew tiresome. But, people like Drew, Alec, Wes, Keith, Missy, Baylor, etc. didn't have a fuckin' clue. They did a shot of Alec during the segment where he's listening to Missy's bullshit final plea to vote for her. The expression on his face was right out of Ferris Bueller during the scene where the teacher is in the classroom taking attendance saying "Bueller?, Bueller?". I thought drool was gonna come out of his mouth.

They played hard enough as a whole in my opinion. The problem was that they weren't a very interesting group of characters...Jeff Probst has retroactively blamed it on the way the season was cast...they purposely tried to find duos rather than interesting people who might have an equally interesting partner. But regardless, it was a complete snooze-fest up until Jeremy was voted out.

Jeff said the next season is the strongest group of contestants they've ever had. He noted that doesn't mean there aren't duds, but that the group as a whole was generally very fun to watch. I can't wait. :up:

....They did a shot of Alec during the segment where he's listening to Missy's bullshit final plea to vote for her. The expression on his face was right out of Ferris Bueller during the scene where the teacher is in the classroom taking attendance saying "Bueller?, Bueller?". I thought drool was gonna come out of his mouth.

:lol: I know exactly what scene you are talking about... too funny

Jaclyn looked terrible in my opinion.. too much makeup!

It amazes me every season we have this situation, I said the same thing once I saw Jaclyn, she looked better on the show with no makeup. Lividmanda was the biggest example of this in the past.

Although Missy as MrPryck mentioned did look a lot better. And Natalie looked pretty good. Its the young beauty queen types who seem to go overboard with the makeup for TV (probably moreso CBS than the women themsleves) and they don't look as good.

Back
Top Bottom