Survivor: San Juan del Sur- Blood vs. Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man those "Twinnies" were so annoying on The Amazing Race, not happy to see them land on Survivor.
quite happy to see one of them as first to go.

Yes, but no one has really stood out as too annoying for me just yet. Rocker has the pedigree, of course. Claiming to be another relief pitcher was slightly lame. :lol:

The early shows in the season are always hard until you get to know the players a bit. I am still tying to figure out who everyone is. I predict Jeff will be seeing a lot of Rocker's girlfriends boobs this season:D

The twins are pretty annoying yes. Excited for this season though.

Boston Strong or not, Val was an idiot. "I made big moves and I'm happy the way I played"...are you f'ing kidding me?
You lied about having not one but 2 idols for no reason, then got voted out only because your tribe wanted to flush out an imaginary idol.

Stupid.

Val is an idiot and she deserved to go. Rocker really needed that idol. Hopefully he wont be dumb and tell people he has it.

Boston Strong or not, Val was an idiot. "I made big moves and I'm happy the way I played"...are you f'ing kidding me?
You lied about having not one but 2 idols for no reason, then got voted out only because your tribe wanted to flush out an imaginary idol.

Stupid.

Agreed! I didn't understand what she was doing at all. Can't wait to see how Rocker reacts when he gets called out about his past.

Jeremy seems like the obvious winner. He has that vibe of likability, trustworthiness and intelligence. He's the tribal leader of a group that has yet to lose a single member and the edit has been overwhelmingly positive (and major) in his favor since the season's first episode.

Also, Baylor's ass. :drool:

Rocker being gone this early is gonna make the season less entertaining. Dale obviously had no clue what was going on.
Man that other twin is annoying. Now she's gonna take credit for Rocker's ouster, hopefully Julie orchestrates her ouster (soon) as payback.

I agree. Rocker was the most entertaining. There seems to be some decent people on the show. Perhaps in the coming weeks, they'll stand out more. I'm looking forward to the moment when someone tells Jeremy that his wife fucked up in a major way and that's why she was voted out. Not because of Rocker. At least Rocker's gf is still around. :drool:

I said to the wife last night after Jeremy had a confessional about how Rocker lied to him or whatever, "wait till he watches the episode at home and sees what an idiot his wife was, he'll change his tune".

I don't know why it shocks people...if you eat next to nothing, you will drop pounds considerably fast. It's called starvation. If people really needed to diet and had the time, I'd recommend as little food and as much exercise as possible. Unfortunately, nobody in the real world really gets to take a month off work and starve on some island. Otherwise, losing weight is a much, much faster process than gaining it. Keeping it off is the hard part.

I've always wanted to try out for this show, but I'm too paper thin. I know my weight loss wouldn't be super crazy like some of the larger guys, but I'd be going into dangerous territory if I were out there for a week. Plus, wouldn't want to end up in a situation similar to Cochran...not as clumsy or unathletic as him, but I could be perceived that way given my size.

But then my only other option is to apply for Big Brother and spend a summer being bored. *sigh*

Jeremy's still got everyone's pulse down pat...

1) Got the tribe angered at Keith over claiming that Jeremy had the idol. Jeremy played that so well that nobody actually questioned him on whether or not he does have the idol.

2) The aforementioned Keith targeting led to Jon voting for Keith, rather than for Kelley with his buddy Drew.

3) Then at tribal council, Jeremy correctly read the tribe's vibes and voted for the cancer that is Drew, correctly predicting how the majority would vote.

Tribal swap should be interesting. I hope Coyopa ends up down in numbers on each tribe (4-3) and then has to pull of a trick or two to swing things in their favor.

Pretty dull season and weird that they spent so much time last night reiterating the relationships of the remaining duos (which weren't remotely interesting to begin with)...and the two Gay guys deciding to remain celibate until marriage? Like, what?

If it's for religious reasons, that's pretty ridiculous since your own book is anti-homosexual. You can't have it both ways and I find that churches changing their attitudes towards it along with their flock thinking that's it's alright to be gay are absolutely bonkers. Just another of many proofs that this God character doesn't exist and is a man-made construct.

Anyway, my point is, Josh/Reed are weird dudes.

I could have done without all the PDA action from Josh/Reed and Jon/Jaclyn.

Season went in the dumps when they voted Rocker out...been very bland since.

It has been a bland season. It's been tough to find someone who you want to win the game. Jeremy seems like the most interesting character at this point. Right now, Alec and Baylor are tied for the most annoying contestant.

"Who's Big John now???!!???!"....as soon as that knucklehead shouted that I knew the huge lead would evaporate. Would have loved to have seen him accept Dale's deal and subsequently try to play the fake idol to save his ass and get voted out.

Reed gets props for his puzzle solving. Singlhandedly won the reward (in a landslide) and he and Josh saved Jeremy's ass in the immunity challenge.

Poor Jeremy. He's the only smart one in his tribe. Plus, he's the only one with any personality in the entire game. I loved it when the rain came and those dimwits were left soaking.

Back
Top Bottom