Survivor: San Juan del Sur- Blood vs. Water - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #46
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:27 AM
I am still not sure who even voted Jeremy ?
They actually kept us viewers in the dark on that one this week!! Usually they are giving all kinds of hints about a blindside like this one!!

Old 11-20-2014, 10:57 PM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
I am still not sure who even voted Jeremy ?
!!
Jon, Jaclyn, Missy, Baylor and Reed.

They show the votes during the credits.

Old 11-21-2014, 02:28 PM   #48
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Well, a few of us had called it as the move that Jon should make next, so it wasn't a stupid or risky one. I'm kind of glad the editors barely gave us a hint about the blindside...this season's been so tedious that it was a very welcome surprise when it happened.

Jeremy will inevitably play again give the amount of airtime he received, same for Josh.

Jon now seems like the winner of this entire thing perhaps. Nobody else has seemed like a potential winner based on what we're seeing. Next round is going to be depend a lot on where Reed's loyalty lies. If he does stick with the two couples (which would be a safe route to the final five), then it's game over still for Alec/Wes/Keith, and now, Natalie. If he runs back to those boys, then Natalie becomes the pivotal swing vote.

Going to be very tricky to get Keith's idol out of the picture now that nobody has the numbers to split the votes...should prove interesting.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #49
New Yorker

I agree that it was nice for the editors not to spoil this one for us...it has been a bit of a hum-drum season *yawn
Old 11-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #50
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 08:27 PM
Sadz.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:44 PM   #51
Blue Crack Addict

Wow is Keith a dumbass.
Old 11-27-2014, 06:57 AM   #52
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Last night's show was actually pretty exciting. Wise move for Jon to use his Idol. Same thing with Keith I guess. Reed's Immunity win was impressive. The next episode is 2 hours. Are they skipping a week or something?
Old 11-27-2014, 09:33 AM   #53
Blue Crack Addict

I think they just need to move things along to get the finale done before getting too close to Christmas. Still 8 people left, so I assume 2 get eliminated next week (Dec 3) then the following week Dec 10 they get to final 5 and then the finale on Dec 17 (unless they go back to Sunday night finale).

If Keith doesn't say "Stick to the Plan" at TC, Jon is gone, such a fool, couldn't comprehend that Reed talking about him and Wes having an idol was all part of the ruse. And Jon doesn't deserve as much credit as Natalie, she's the one who sussed out what was going on and convinced him to play the idol.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:41 PM   #54
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I agree about Natalie. She saved Jon's ass. He was wise to heed her suggestion. Keith is a dumbass. Glad he spent his Idol. I hope Natalie wins this thing. I hope they stick with the Wednesday Finale. I hate when they do it on Sundays.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:29 PM   #55
New Yorker

I was actually confused and annoyed by Natalie telling Jon to play his idol! Didn't she say at one point last night she wanted Jon out? but was going for Reed 1st? I would have thought she would have wanted Jon out as soon as Reed won immunity because Reed was no longer an option.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #56
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Natalie wants Jon out, but she also wants all of the other men out too. She won small points with Jon for correctly warning him that he needed to play his Idol. She'll look to oust him when the moment is right. I have a feeling that perhaps it will be an all female Final 2/3 anyway.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:05 AM   #57
Blue Crack Addict

She was able to flush his idol. She said she wanted "one of the other boys" gone first then she would go after Jon, so she ended up getting what she wanted.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:33 AM   #58
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Wow is Keith a dumbass.
Probably the stupidest tribal council moment in Survivor history. The dude's IQ is so low that he didn't get what Reed was trying to do...on top of it, why wouldn't Keith want to receive votes? The entire point of the plan was to have the majority scared of your idol, thus causing them to split votes and lead to Jon's departure.

"Stick to the plan"
Old 12-03-2014, 04:35 AM   #59
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
She was able to flush his idol. She said she wanted "one of the other boys" gone first then she would go after Jon, so she ended up getting what she wanted.
Also, from a numbers perspective, it makes way more sense for Jon to stick around. Were he to have left, it would be the four boys against the other four...by having Wes leave, they now have a comfortable majority. Get rid of one more of the boys and then split up Jon/Jaclyn around Final 7. Jon goes home and Jaclyn is forced to work with Natalie/Missy/Baylor because there's no point in drawing rocks alongside two of the frat dudes she doesn't like.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:55 PM   #60
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

This week's show was pretty good. They spent a lot of time on Jon/Jaclyn. Good lord. Holy shit, they had a lot of close ups of Jaclyn. Not that I'm complaining. Jon has turned into even more of an asshole. I knew he'd find the Idol at Exile, though. I was rooting for Reed to stick around because he was actually playing the game, but no such luck. I loved how he called Baylor a brat. She acts like she's 16. Missy is really annoying too. I hope she goes home next week. Alec was a douche the whole season. Glad he's gone. Keith lucked out this week. Natalie is the only one left that I give a shit about.