Survivor: San Juan del Sur- Blood vs. Water - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2014, 01:40 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:08 PM
Julie was a dunce. She should have at least attempted to hide the trail mix somewhere else besides her bag. Or take the bag with her if she was gonna walk off somewhere. Jeremy was lucky there was no vote. It looked like he was a goner.

Old 11-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #32
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:08 AM

Old 11-06-2014, 03:47 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict

Old 11-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #34
New Yorker

Local Time: 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Sicy...this is just awesome! What a baby she was!
I am so tired of these wimps that can't hang in there .... SO many others would LOVE to be on Survivor....the ones that give up are just a waste of space...
I am so glad they called her out on the trail mix...I would have eaten every last piece!
Old 11-06-2014, 09:23 PM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

That's a great chop.

We were headed for another epic merge tribal council. This result actually harms Jeremy. Not only did he lose a number, but one of the selling points for the broadway guys to Jon/Jaclyn was that those two couples would team up with the father/son which would have led to a 6-6 split. Now, 6 is a majority and they won't need Missy/Baylor or to bring over Alec.

I still think Jeremy wins it based on the edit. This season really lacks a distinctive character at the merge. They give Jeremy, Josh and Jon pretty big edits, but nothing is all that memorable about them. Josh in particular is a very forced character...they just want to give him a big edit and present him as an antagonist so he can return again in another installment as the token gay...
Old 11-07-2014, 05:11 AM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Jeff is too used to people quitting the show. He made no effort to convince Julie to stay. I hope Jeremy wins because no one else is worthy.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:31 AM   #37
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
No tribal council = no fun.
One of the worst seasons in a while thus far. Bring back Rocker.
Yeah, it's not like we didn't have characters. The other twin was a loudmouth and Val was feisty as hell and entertaining with her ridiculous strategies. Then there's Drew sending himself packing in a hilarious fashion...

But what's left is one of the most boring casts in ages. I liked how Josh pointed out what Jeremy is doing...and nobody is really going to catch on to it. Once Jeremy gets his way, he'll be sleepwalking to the victory. The remaining couples will be pitted against one another (Jon/Jaclyn vs. Missy/Baylor) and Jeremy will win the million against the Amazing Race twin and probably Missy.

Jon/Jaclyn are an automatic Final 4/Final 5 shield for the rest of the alliance. They're clearly the biggest threats out there besides Jeremy. I say Final 4/Final 5 because I still don't know what the deal is with Alec. Neither side included him in their own alliance plans.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:07 AM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Keith is such an idiot for not using his idol on Josh. Jon/Jaclyn had explicitly mentioned that the other alliance would be targeting Josh. If he passes the idol to him, Keith would have been in a 5-on-5 showdown next week rather than drawing dead.

Now, the rest of the game is going to play out in an obvious manner...Keith's idol will be sidestepped by Jeremy's alliance and Wes/Alec/Keith/Reed will all go out next. Jon/Jaclyn are the next big target and may even be broken up before the last member or two of Josh's old alliance is discarded.

End-game scenario is really going to revolve around Jeremy. Will the Amazing Race twin want to get to the end with the mother-daughter and hope they split votes with one another? Or will the mother-daughter combo attempt to secure themselves an automatic Final Three slot around Final 5 by flipping on Jeremy/the twin with whomever is left?

Of course, there's still the high likelihood that Jeremy simply wins the last couple immunities as his competition will be Missy/Baylor/Natalie for the last one and those three girls and someone else (probably Jaclyn) for the next-to-last one.

Jeremy's win doesn't even require him to have been the best gameplayer on his side (although he clearly is). Rather the social skills of Missy/Baylor/Natalie have all been rather poor (same with the frat boys) as they make their dislike for other tribe members readily apparent, costing them jury votes left and right. So when Jeremy is up against a loud-mouth who already had two chances on The Amazing Race and part of a mother-daughter pair that the male jury members can't stand, it should be a slaughter.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:34 AM   #39
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I hope you're right, Big Mac. When Jeremy won Immunity last night, I was jumping up and down. Aside from Natalie, Jeremy is the only one playing the game. Alec is the largest scumbag. I hope he gets voted out in glorious fashion.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:30 AM   #40
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
Keith is such an idiot.
This really all you needed to type. The man comes across as a complete dumbass in terms of how to play this game every week.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:33 AM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

Jon having an idol could twist things if he plays smart. He clearly knows Jeremy is his main competition, so I'd say he may be the only one who could properly orchestrate a well timed coup to oust Jeremy, or could get him out just by playing his idol at the proper time. Otherwise Jeremy is the solid favorite for sure.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:22 PM   #42
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Jon/Jaclyn's game needs to involve a war of attrition. There's no way they get past the midpoint of the merge together if they just lazily sit with one side. Their next best move would be to cut Jeremy out of the picture at the very next tribal council. Yeah, nobody would trust them after that, but both sides would need them since they can't force a majority (and I can't see the frat boys and Missy/Baylor/Natalie agreeing to gun for Jon/Jaclyn for a round or two).

I'm in agreement concerning Jeremy. He's the best character, player and most likable person in this merge. His win would be welcome even if it's an obvious one.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:18 PM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

FUCK!!
Old 11-20-2014, 12:08 AM   #44
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Jon having an idol could twist things if he plays smart. He clearly knows Jeremy is his main competition, so I'd say he may be the only one who could properly orchestrate a well timed coup to oust Jeremy, .
Old 11-20-2014, 06:32 AM   #45
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

The best move was to get rid of Jeremy, but it still sucked to see. Now I only have Natalie left to root for. Baylor's Immunity win was impressive.