Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also agree, especially with the "Fucking Hell" dude...I mean why don't they just keep dropping him into the final tribal council every season until he finally wins.

This Brett guy out of nowhere and all of a sudden he's winning all these challenges. :crack: :lol:

Russell's cockiness at tribal once again probably tainted any votes he may have gotten from the jury. Does anyone think he could actually win this game? He's played a good game as far as outwitting and outlasting etc but on a personal level I dont think anyone on the jury likes him. I hope Natalie makes it to the finals. Other than that there's really nobody else that I want to win or I think deserves to win.

No family visits this season? I always look forward to getting all emo and tearing up during that episode. :sad: Oh well.

Cant believe season finale already this Sunday.

Russell's cockiness at tribal once again probably tainted any votes he may have gotten from the jury. Does anyone think he could actually win this game? He's played a good game as far as outwitting and outlasting etc but on a personal level I dont think anyone on the jury likes him. .

I think he should get votes from those (not Monica) who will judge the finalists on the merit of how they played the game. He has controlled this season pretty much single handedly from day 1. He said to the camera how he was gonna do it and he has. I think he can lose to Brett due to tribal loyalty, buy honestly think he'll win over any of the Foas if the jury has enough clear headed folks and he doesn't say anything really stupid at the final TC. That said, the trio of Mick, Jaison and Prayer Warrior should all realize that each has one shot of winning, being in a final 3 that includes just the 3 of them...each is a shoo-in to lose to Brett (did they just drop him on the island last week, he doesn't even have any beard growth and I swear he wasn't on the show in Sept, Oct and Nov) or Russell...so it'll be interesting to see if they smarten up and take out Russell since he can no longer play the idol.

Not really a surprise last night. While Shambo wouldn't have picked up many votes at the end, the most important thing for the Foas is to get rid of Brett. I think there are enough idiots on that former tribe who would ignore what Russell has done and automatically vote for Brett, so they really need to beat him in a challenge, and Mick has a far better shot at doing that than Shambo.

Not playing the idol was fantastic.

Yeah, what's with Brett having next to no facial hair? Is he 13?

And am I the only one who was halfway expecting Brett and Natalie to start making out at some point?

And am I the only one who was halfway expecting Brett and Natalie to start making out at some point?

Except that they are both Prayer Warriors, so I assume they'd have had to ask Probst (who is an ordained Samoan minister, 39 day free trial membership) to marry them first.

I love how all of a sudden now they're Prayer Warriors and have the hots for each other, seems to have happened overnight. Cant CBS find something more interesting to edit in.

Like the family meetings. :angry:

I love how all of a sudden now they're Prayer Warriors and have the hots for each other, seems to have happened overnight. Cant CBS find something more interesting to edit in.

Like the family meetings. :angry:

Yeah, I wanted to puke seeing that horseshit. I wonder if God told Natalie to keep wearing those nice bikinis too. :drool:

I wanted to strangle the two of them, last night. Like, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're going to pray for victory? What if the other team is praying? Fuck them, you love God more? Ridiculous and retarded.

It was kind of worth it, though, to see Mick holding hands but standing like three feet away, wearing a look of profound disgust. Awesome.

I honestly do not think any of the jury will vote for Russell to win mainly because of the millioniare issue....no matter that he played the game better than any of them...they will think he does not need the money and vote for the other person...just my opinion

We all know Jebus has nothing more important to do than make sure three knuckleheads (Mick got in on the prayer action too) win a challenge on a reality tv show.

Oh. They lost.

SATAN RULES!

I believe he did.

And i am upset the producers blurred his creation.

How dare they blur the Lord's fine creation!

Can't believe another Finale is upon us. This season has been ok, but not great. Hopefully the Finale will make up for that. Russell has been a ruthless bastard the whole time, but he's been one of the few that I've liked this season. The other Russell was cool, but he was forced to bow out early. I never liked Shambo. She was this season's Coach. Jaison is the other dude I'll be rooting for. It would be cool to see him win. One more night! :hyper:

I really cant see Brett winning since he got like 0 air time the whole season. Same with Mick. Final 3 will probably be Russell, Natalie and Jaison. I friended Russell on Facebook so I could stalk his pics :cute:

Million dollar oil man hard at work

11142_102002746491411_100000450583428_49450_5677634_n.jpg

16153_1296381374693_1385122398_30830612_4728010_n.jpg

16153_1296428135862_1385122398_30830709_4470594_n.jpg

You think he would have shaved by now.

For those in Canada, TVtropolis channel is doing a Samoa marathon right up to tonight's Finale:applaud: Episode 1 started at 10 PST.

I can't wait for tonight:hyper: I'll throw my guess out there for what happens. Brett wins next IC but gets booted after that. Mick goes next. F3 = Russell, Nat, Jaison. F2 = Russell, Nat. Winner = Russell.

just don't think Russell will win....he may deserve it.....but i think it will be either Mick or Jaison

Back
Top Bottom