Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to see Ashley stay. She's the best looking girl left, I think, so I dont' want to see her go for a while. :wink: And Russell is actually starting to grow on me, too.

I did enjoy the bikinis being delivered to the teams. The shot of the 3 Galu girls posing in them was nice....until they panned to Shambo in her "sports bra":no:

And Russell made a wise stategic move going along with the vote for Douche, er Ben. As conniving as we see him behind the scenes, he may be playing the game real well with his teammates, he may hang around a long time...problem being his team is getting decimated, and after a merge he might be outnumbered 9-1 by Galu members.

foafoasurvivor.jpg

Ok I LOVED how they just left them at the challenge and they had to figure it out for themselves. Jeff must have been pre-occupied :tsk:

Monica probably should have gotten voted out but imo Yaz was just as useless.

Next week looks good. I LOVE nasty gross food challenges. :love: I would also die if I had to sit in rain that long. I feel bad for Jaison's hands. :crack:

Also, Shambo is an idiot.

shambochicken.jpg

This week's show was decent. I'm glad they voted Yasmine off. She was dumb as shit. I also liked how Shambo let one of the chickens loose. Hopefully more grounds for her eventual demise. Plus, the dude who found the Idol should get props for what he did. But, otherwise, I've seen more exciting episodes.

OK, did anyone else catch Shambo saying "I didn't know they could fuckin' fly" without it being bleeped out?
Was I hearing things? I watched on tape and replayed it 3 times.

As soon as they showed Shambo clucking to the chickens, I said that she was gonna let a chicken loose, you just knew she would think she had bonded with them and they'd outsmart her.

Who the hell gets clotheslined... by a clothesline... and while chasing a chicken no less. Absolute TV gold!

You know - every once in a while there is a moment of such moronic stupidity it helps me forget the many crimes againt humanity American TV is guilty of.

Those are two of them. :applaud:

Sea slug guts - wow - I would never expect them to be so bright and colourful... still. yuck!

Next week looks interesting - medical called in again, stethoscope out, Jeff yelling like a knob...

I am enjoying this season - however I wonder what Russell's plan is if he makes the merge?

:love: Gross food.

I thought it was kind of mean that they sent Shambo to the other team after she participated in the challenge and did well. :shrug:

Yuck, gross food challenges always turn my stomach! Good thing I wasn't having my dinner while watching.

I was happy for Shambo being sent over to the other tribe. No one seems to like her, but she really fits in with the other tribe well. That might be to her favor. She's kinda growing on me. She seems to be a pretty strong person.

I have to say, she's pretty dumb for reading all the clues to the HII to the entire Foa Foa tribe. :doh:

Not that it really matters anymore haha.

Back
Top Bottom