Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That dude Russell looks pretty interesting for sure. Looks like another awesome season of Survivor! :hyper: :hyper:

I hope you meet Yau, Sicy! He's one of my All Time favorites too.

Tonight! :hyper:

This will be the first season I'll get to consistently watch for a couple years. The past few seasons I've had meetings for a group I'm involved with every Thursday, but this year they got changed! :applaud:

Good lord I dont think I've hated anyone in the history of Survivor as much as Russell :lol: :angry:

Marissa should not have been first out. These guys will wise up and figure out that Russell is a slime sooner or later. Also that one guy on the same team with the beard is a total dick too. I want to punch him in the face.

Shambo is the shiznit.

shamborambo.jpg

Good lord I dont think I've hated anyone in the history of Survivor as much as Russell :lol: :angry:

Marissa should not have been first out. These guys will wise up and figure out that Russell is a slime sooner or later. Also that one guy on the same team with the beard is a total dick too. I want to punch him in the face.

Holy crap you got that right...these two dickheads are a real piece of work. That Ben twat needs to jump off a cliff asap. I think I hate him more than Russell. They'll probably team up too and become unstoppable until it's too late to vote them out before the merge. Jeff sure was right in his pre-season interview about Ben being extremely volatile and Russell being diabolic.

OK, so they show up on the beach and nearly everyone in Galu is weraing purple and nearly everyone in Foa Foa is wearing yellow or orange...c'mon.

OK, so they show up on the beach and nearly everyone in Galu is weraing purple and nearly everyone in Foa Foa is wearing yellow or orange...c'mon.

Pretty sure they tell them what colors to wear. Didnt they do that last time with the purple and orange?

I'd like to know why that one chick was wearing knee high boots and shorts though.

Pretty sure they tell them what colors to wear. Didnt they do that last time with the purple and orange?

I'd like to know why that one chick was wearing knee high boots and shorts though.

Maybe she's planning on using them. :wink:

I loved last night's show.

For a couple of reasons :wink: , I was very sad to see Marissa (or however the Hell she spells it) get voted off the island first. :sad: I would have loved to have seen her participate in some more challenges. White Russell totally betrayed her.

White Russell is definitely evil, but he's doing an excellent job of it. Dumping the water and burning the sock were great moves. He's totally fucking with his tribe mates. Entertaining stuff.

Shambo (aptly named, with the focus on "sham") is a phony and I'll be rooting for her to lose. She is this year's Coach.

Hambo could be a better name too.

Marissa is from my hometown...she should NEVER have been the 1st to go! she totally could tell Russell is an ass-hole...but boy the rest of that dumb-ass tribe is falling for his bullshit, hook, line and sinker! the lady cop wioll probably be the next to go , cause she is suspcious of him too. I cannot believe he burned that guys socks:angry:

I finally got around to watching the first episode - I am sure there was an instance in one of the previous Survivor series that someone got in trouble for 'saboutage-ing' a fellow competitior. It vaguely rings a bell - Survivor Africa perhaps?

Destroying someone's belongings - the guys socks - is surely against some rule. Sure - throw a challenge, empty the water bottles - but destroying someone else's possessions? That doesnt make him hardcore - that makes him a prick.

Russell is a scumbag, really hope his plan backfires on him big time, Marrisa could see right through it. That dude that spoke out when the leader from Galau (sp?) was talking is a jerk too. Shambo is interesting character :lol:

There was some controversy over someone supposedly trying to sabotage another player with a granola bar once.

It turns out that the granola bar wrapper that was found in the women's camp during the split gender "twist" of 'Survivor Amazon' was apparently left behind by accident by one of the crew members - or so Christy has stated in the past...

:ohmy: Russell found the immunity idol without a clue??? in front of the whole entire tribe??? and please....someone, give him a pair of shorts so we do not have to look at him in his underwear the entire time...this guy is a piece of work:down:

Back
Top Bottom