Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure if I should make this a spoiler or not...

After the merge feast Russell tried to make alliances with a few members of Galu and flashed his hidden immunity idol around to at least 3 people. Then they chatted to each other and everyone knew he had it. In the meantime the girls conspired to get rid of Eric because, well, he is a bit of a dick. Then um they did. Russell played his HII as he was paranoid they would go after him. They didnt at all. The only votes shown were 2 for Jaison and the 7 it took to boot Eric. Eric felt secure enoughto not play his HII so now there are no HII.

Oh and they are now caled Iga - which apparently in just two syllables means 'extended family' in Samoan.

Seriously...are we to believe Russell just found that idol without any prompting?...I seriously said out loud...bullshit! not that I did not enjoy watching him blindside the others tonight!:wink:

I know! :lol:

The week before last, during the opening, I noticed her name for the first time and thought the same thing. I swear I had no clue who she was up until last week.

She seems to be developing some dreads.

Yeah, she is kind of faceless though. I feel that same way about that other guy on Foa Foa. It's so bad I don't even know his name. Not John or the bearded guy but that younger guy.

Unfreaking believable epic episode. I was like no fucking way. Bet you anything he will find the next one too. :doh:

Why did Shambo vote Russell after all that. :tsk: He's still dumb for telling people he has the idol!

Unfreaking believable epic episode. I was like no fucking way. Bet you anything he will find the next one too. :doh:

Why did Shambo vote Russell after all that. :tsk: He's still dumb for telling people he has the idol!

Was Shambo supposed to expose herself and be on the outs with her tribe?

She is with Russell, he did not need her vote tonight.

If the votes were 6-5, instead of 7-4, then her tribe would know she voted with Russell.

Not sure if I should make this a spoiler or not...

After the merge feast Russell tried to make alliances with a few members of Galu and flashed his hidden immunity idol around to at least 3 people. Then they chatted to each other and everyone knew he had it. In the meantime the girls conspired to get rid of Eric because, well, he is a bit of a dick. Then um they did. Russell played his HII as he was paranoid they would go after him. They didnt at all. The only votes shown were 2 for Jaison and the 7 it took to boot Eric. Eric felt secure enoughto not play his HII so now there are no HII.

Oh and they are now caled Iga - which apparently in just two syllables means 'extended family' in Samoan.

Thank you! :hug:
Your report is much appreciated, 007.

He's totally going to find the next HII.
What, do they hide them in his underwear or something!? :doh:

Also, is Shambo *actually* a marine???

I have to say this.

:reject:

After last night's episode I am a Russell fan.

There.

:reject:

I said it. But damn......that guy's very likely to make it all the way and he's made the season interesting, that's for sure. He will definitely become a Survivor legend for having played not one but TWO idols. (I bet he will find another one too!)

Was Shambo supposed to expose herself and be on the outs with her tribe?

I'd go a step further and say that Russell probably knew that Shambo was going to write his name down. It was part of the plan. Her Foa Foa tribemates already suspect her of being disloyal. . .she can't afford to give them any further evidence that their suspcicions are correct.

Shambo was definately acting! I could tell by her look of shock at tribal when the names were being read...she deserves an academy award for that performance :lol:
Dave is an idiot...the guy with the dark hair and beard has been predicting everything correctly...but none of the tribe listens to anything he says! it is a shame I don't know any of that tribes names because of lack of airtime:wink:

She is with Russell, he did not need her vote tonight.

If the votes were 6-5, instead of 7-4, then her tribe would know she voted with Russell.

I'd go a step further and say that Russell probably knew that Shambo was going to write his name down. It was part of the plan. Her Foa Foa tribemates already suspect her of being disloyal. . .she can't afford to give them any further evidence that their suspcicions are correct.

Exactly (although you mean the other tribe; Shambo will be joining Foa Foa).

Shambo and Russell planned it this way on purpose (ok, Russell probably planned the whole thing).

Now Shambo's tribe needs her next week to keep the advantage, and she is going to flip to make it an even 5-5. If nobody finds the idol, we get the fire starting tiebreaker. If one group does find the idol, it will create an interesting scenario.

Either way, this episode was fantastic, one of the best in a while, and it certainly makes the next few episodes that much more important than they would've been.

Russell cannot be stopped. He will find the next idol, use it even if he doesn't need to (since even later being voted off the show obviously won't be enough to stop him), win the million dollars even if he doesn't win the show, take a comely virgin bride, salt the earth, and, eventually, rule the world with an iron fist. Russell cannot be stopped.

We'll see with Russell. He went from being a ruthless son of a bitch to everybody's hero. I like how he's played the game so far. You do have to be ruthless to win in Survivor. And it doesn't hurt that he keeps finding those damn Idols. Obviously, they've teased that now no one is going to take their eyes off of him because he's so good at spotting them.

Back
Top Bottom