Survivor Samoa - and beyond! - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #271
Neon Zebra

Local Time: 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I would so love to have a live feed of survivor what's going on 24-7.
Haha, that would be awesome.

Survivor Cam

Old 11-28-2009, 08:50 AM   #272
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

I think that would be a lot of fun!

Old 12-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #273
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I cant believe Russell did not bid on anything at the auction. What was he waiting for?

Shambo is losing her mind. I am going to buy her a case of chickens.

Was surprised at who got voted off, cant see how he was a huge threat and he's definitely less annoying than most of the others.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:48 AM   #274
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:32 PM
Russell is amazing.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #275
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:32 PM
Quote:
I cant believe Russell did not bid on anything at the auction. What was he waiting for?

Was surprised at who got voted off, cant see how he was a huge threat and he's definitely less annoying than most of the others.
Invariably there's always somebody who gets nothing in these auctions, these people have all watched before and should know if there's 9 people, there's 7 or 8 items at most (and usually one Shambo special, was funny that she got the crap item), so bid...the way Mick did it was the right way, saw the cheeseburger..."$500!", bam, its his.

As for John, I think the Foas saw him as a threat strategically, he's defininitely smart (hey he's a rocket scientist), in his confessionals he saw how the Galus were foolhardy since the merge.

During his exit interview, I have no idea what John said, but I think I may have agreed to wear the puffy shirt.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #276
New Yorker

Local Time: 03:32 PM
haha about his exit interview! I couldn't catch a word he was saying either!

Jeff seems to REALLY be enjoying this season
Old 12-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #277
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Glad to see John go. I think he was by far the biggest threat among the Galu. And I say lose Shambo next.

John should have known at the auction that the idol had already been found and saved his money. If the idol was still hidden, I think Russell would have bid 500 immediately as soon as Jeff brought out the clue, and John should have picked up on that.

This is certainly the best season in a quite a while.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #278
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:

I don't think Russell had any intention of buying food. I think he was just observing what the others would do. I think if he did buy some food, he would have shared some with Jaison.

Shambo was getting too comfortable. The vote proved that she's not always gonna get what she wants.

As soon as John didn't share his pie with the others at Reward, I knew he'd be gone.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:58 AM   #279
Blue Crack Addict

Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2861U2 View Post

John should have known at the auction that the idol had already been found and saved his money. If the idol was still hidden, I think Russell would have bid 500 immediately as soon as Jeff brought out the clue, and John should have picked up on that.

I was half expecting the clue John bought to say "the idol you seek is in the pocket of the short dude with the colorful bathing suit"
Old 12-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #280
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
I don't think Russell had any intention of buying food. I think he was just observing what the others would do. I think if he did buy some food, he would have shared some with Jaison.

Rules Probst stated at the beginning of the auction, "no sharing food, no sharing money", so he couldn't have shared with Jaison.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #281
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
I don't think Russell had any intention of buying food. I think he was just observing what the others would do.
I was surprised that he did not bid on the 'advantage' in the immunity challenge.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #282
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Rules Probst stated at the beginning of the auction, "no sharing food, no sharing money", so he couldn't have shared with Jaison.
Thanks for the clarification. I know in past food Rewards, the contestants shared food. Gotta love Jeff. He can be a bitch sometimes.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #283
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:

Simple, Russell screwed up in telling him about the immunity idol and knew he had to get rid of him. I guarantee you if Russell hadn't started floating John's name, Dave would have gone home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocksU2 View Post
Russell is amazing.
He's playing a remarkabley focused game. He's really stayed single-minded in focusing on what he believes will advance him in the game--it's not that I think he's always been right about what is the best move--it's just that he's never lost sight of that goal. So many players get bogged down in who "deserves to be there" and hypocritical notions of loyalty--they forget that they're supposed to be playing to win. Russell's decision to utilize Dave's vulnerablity to get rid of someone who was essentially a threat to him in particular was brilliant! Why wouldn't you go to the guy who's head is on the chopping block and offer him a way out? Of course he's going to take it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2861U2 View Post
Glad to see John go. I think he was by far the biggest threat among the Galu. And I say lose Shambo next.

I agree with you 2861. (Heh, heh, someone should cut and paste what I just said and put it over in FYM. There will be some folks scratching their heads, eh. )

However, I do think Shambo can be talked into staying with her alliance. Russell will sweet talk her and she'll listen. I can't see her wanting to cozy up with Monica and Dave, and I don't think they are smart enough to make nice with her. Their best bet would be to try to peel off Mick, Jaison, or Natalie who by now should be getting worried about Russell's strategic ability. The challenge for Russell is, I don't know if he has a close enough personal relationship with anyone in his alliance to be certain they won't turn on him. Shambo is the one who seems the most committed to him personally. . . the rest, eh, I don't know.

Anybody else think that Natalie kicks ass? She caught that rat a few episodes back, she rocked that one challenge where they had to swing her around on that platform, and she outlasted a lot of "big and tough" guys on last nights challenge. Plus she comes across as a real nice person. I don't normally find the "stereotypical" blonde attractive, but all these other factors are making her look pretty good to me! I'd like to see her go far and could see her winning the game.

Anybody else have trouble remembering Brett's name or that he's even on the show? I don't think I've ever seen a more boring competitor.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #284
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I like Natalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
Anybody else have trouble remembering Brett's name or that he's even on the show? I don't think I've ever seen a more boring competitor.
Seriously. That's what I thought about Kelly too.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #285
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocksU2 View Post
Russell is
God.

Tags
survivor