Survivor Philippines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would have rather seen them stick with the team of 2 and see if they could survive.

Was waiting for Dawson to out Jeff Kent after her torch was snuffed, she paused and the music got dramatic, looked like that was next, but in fact she decided to rape Probst instead...clearly that girl has an unhealthy obsession with him, saying earlier how she was excited he came to their camp, just not for the reason to evacuate Dana, and at TC saying it was good to be there cause they get to see him.

That reward challenge was ridiculous...would have never ended if they played it out to get to 3 goals.

Nice to see Blair contribute...while everyone was heaping praise on Malcolm for making the catches in the reward challenge, somebody should have credited her for slingshotting the bals right to him.

Somehow (and I know it won't happen) I'd like to see Blair and Jeff Kent as the final 2 or 2 of the final 3 depending on which way they go this season (presumably a final 3 again, but one never knows), I like them both and they've played the game well so far given their respective skill sets.

I think that this is one of the worst seasons of Survivor that I've watched. Generally very uninteresting characters, boring episodes, you have one team totally decimated, now it looks like a second team will be totally decimated. Just doesn't make for very good television.

Also it's incredibly stupid that they can keep sitting out the same people challenge after challenge. Not sure why that rule was changed, but it really stinks.

Nice to see Blair contribute...while everyone was heaping praise on Malcolm for making the catches in the reward challenge, somebody should have credited her for slingshotting the bals right to him.

Agreed! Go Blair!

Also it's incredibly stupid that they can keep sitting out the same people challenge after challenge. Not sure why that rule was changed, but it really stinks.

Yeah I thought you couldn't sit out on back to back challenges.

I think that this is one of the worst seasons of Survivor that I've watched. Generally very uninteresting characters, boring episodes, you have one team totally decimated, now it looks like a second team will be totally decimated. Just doesn't make for very good television.

Agree on all points.

This season looks to be worse even than Vanuatu which long held the record for me as the most boring season.

I also hate that it always looks like someone's going to make a big move only to find that they make the boring predictable move at tribal. I would have liked to have seen them vote out Penner last night.

Clearly they missed their opportunity to vote Penner out, he thought he was getting blindsided when he saw his name cause he thought that Katie was writing Denise down, so when he saw his name he said "woah", he'd have never seen it coming.

This season has definitely been lackluster so far, but we've said that a few times 5-6 weeks in in the past and things have picked up, hopefully that'll be the case here as well.

Finally, a halfway decent episode! For the first time I felt emotionally invested in the outcome.

Guys.

I don't watch this show.

I have seen maybe 30 minutes total of it ever. No joke.

So, imagine my surprise when I was checking into the other candidates running for governor and I discovered that this awesome guy:

rupert_boneham180.jpg

Is running for governor of the fine state of Indiana.

I will probably not vote for him, but dear God does my heart hope he wins (he won't ).

Finally, a halfway decent episode! For the first time I felt emotionally invested in the outcome.

Yeah, not bad. Though I think Jeff would have been better served to oust Pete and stick with Penner for the time being, we'll see how things shake out going forward, but I think they just gave all the power to Artis/Abi/Pete who frankly do pretty much suck to watch.

Agreed. They should have stuck with Penner slightly longer and ditched a couple of holdovers from the other tribe. Kent is letting his obsession with the returning players cloud his judgement.

. Though I think Jeff would have been better served to oust Pete and stick with Penner for the time being, we'll see how things shake out going forward, but I think they just gave all the power to Artis/Abi/Pete who frankly do pretty much suck to watch.

Saw it coming.

I felt the same way last week. I don't feel bad for Jeff. His obsession with getting Penner out was stupid. Abi has always been annoying.

After watching Jeff's sign off, I am glad to see him go.

That was an insane episode to say the least. One for the ages. This season has been competitive as hell and arguably the most strategically interesting ever. Great cast with plenty of future All-Stars.

I guess Penner's vote for Abi-Maria allowed him to stay in the middle in case Lisa/Mike were bluffing (which they were). Hard to say what the right move would have been for Lisa and Mike going forward, but everyone else voted in their best interests at this point in the game. Next week, Lisa/Mike could still flip it 6-3, but Malcolm/Denise/Carter are all going to be wary. I imagine they'll wait one more week and flip it at 5-3. Carter's chances then are looking the most iffy.

That tribal was crazy. Kinda like how they just put everything out there on the table. And I actually like Penner. Hope he sticks around for a while. Abi is annoying as shit.. cant wait to see her go.

I was glad to see Jeff go..and after his little speech after being voted out...especially glad..I only wish he could have been discovered as a pro baseball player before leaving

Abi is annoying as shit.. cant wait to see her go.

She is the one I want ousted asap, however others know she would be great to sit next to at the final TC (even Blair Warner showed this week that she is aware of this, Blair is quietly doing a lot of strategizing, probably should have stayed quiet though), so unfortunately I think there's a good chance so Abi sticks around.

Yeah I think Blair is fucking herself by flipping back and forth and telling everyone about Malcoms idol. She went from crying in the corner with no friends, to stirring up a big fat pot lol.

Can't wait till abi goes. I can't stand her.

I'm glad Penner survived. I was surprised that Blair voted for him.

While I wish it was Abi not Artis gone, I'm glad they were able to break up that 3some. I think I'm rooting for Denise at this point...has played really well, excelled in challenges especially given her size...woman can bring it. If not her maybe Malcolm who's played well also. Blair wouldn't be bad either but surprised after the way Abi treated her that she still voted with her. Artis and Pete made one fatal error...aligning with Abi, that singlehandedly was their downfall...neither of them is that bad, but Abi just comes across as an awful person...had they sided with RC and ostracized Abi weeks ago instead, I think they'd be in complete control right now.

Penner's insight with Blair about what the viewers will want to see happen was spot on...I'm liking him more each week, he really has his pulse on the game, just not likely to win it.

And was quite amused that Abi was left out of the reward challenge.

Abi and her group screwed it up because they don't know how to cultivate relationships. This should have been so easy for them. Skupin and Lisa really wanted to be loyal. . .they literally drove them (or Skupin anyway) right out of their camp.

Abi is completely lacks self-awareness. Peter at least recognized that they needed to make Skupin and Lisa feel safe, but he clearly didn't have the social skills to do what needed to be done.

Back
Top Bottom