Survivor Philippines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could see Zane was not long for the game early on...could go down as one of the worst players ever after his stellar physical performance and the way he worked his tribe to perfection.

3 tribes is interesting, wonder if they'll consolidate to 2 at some point before the eventual merge into 1.

I'm sure they will.

Poor Zane.

I just have to address this Survivor fallacy of leadership. Leaders do very well on Survivor. Bosses do terrible.

Blair Warner! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'm so sad she's broke :(

blairhomelesschop_zps1aadbc69.jpg

Could see Zane was not long for the game early on...could go down as one of the worst players ever after his stellar physical performance and the way he worked his tribe to perfection.

yeah, it turns out that way. if he toned it down a bit
he may have been successful with his blindside, then he could have turned into a fan favorite.

looking at that challenge, there was no one on Tandang that wanted to or could have completed that puzzle

with 6 people on a team, tribal's will be brutal

Michael Skupin is stupid, in a four person alliance, he is safe for 2 votes, why worry about the 'facts of life', he will probably self-exit again.

Michael Skupin is stupid, in a four person alliance, he is safe for 2 votes, why worry about the 'facts of life', he will probably self-exit again.

I think it's rather obvious what he was envisioning 30 years ago when his soapy hand did its work...

I don't think that Lisa will go out this early, to me she is being set up like Dawn (South Pacific) was - portrayed as kind of on the outs and mentally weak in the beginning and in promos but will stick around for longer than you might think at first glance.

I like the sex therapist woman, she seems solid so far. Russell is incredibly annoying, I think he'll be the first of the returnees to go.

Russell's team is a hot mess. Hopefully they get some cookies so they can start winning.

I wish I had posted my suspicions last week cause I thought that thing on top of the rice container could be the idol. Excessive camera time for it.

Russell's team is a hot mess. Hopefully they get some cookies so they can start winning.

I wish I had posted my suspicions last week cause I thought that thing on top of the rice container could be the idol. Excessive camera time for it.

I was happy to see Penner get the Idol. Although, he didn't do much to conceal his initial joy when he found it.

I think Russell's team will be the first to go. The sex therapist is the only smart one of the bunch.

I hope Lisa can keep it together. It's too early for her to go. Hopefully, Russell's team keeps losing.

I want Lisa to get it together too. And good for Penner for finding the idol. I was hoping cookie bitch would go.

I was happy to see Penner get the Idol. Although, he didn't do much to conceal his initial joy when he found it.

I think Russell's team will be the first to go. The sex therapist is the only smart one of the bunch.

I hope Lisa can keep it together. It's too early for her to go. Hopefully, Russell's team keeps losing.

I think they will.

I want Lisa to get it together too. And good for Penner for finding the idol. I was hoping cookie bitch would go.

I do not find her attractive at all.

Boring episode tonight. You know not a lot's going on when they show the full opening credits.

Russell's team is a hot mess.

Truly pathetic. They should fly in Stephenie and Bobby Jon so they can keep the losing streak up.
Won't have to worry about whether they will merge to 2 tribes before 1, natural selection will have us down to 2 tribes in 3 weeks time.

How has Survivor failed to win an Emmy while Amazing Race wins year after year?

can they sit the same people out, back to back?

it would be good next week if they could go up against two women from each of the other tribes.

can they sit the same people out, back to back?

it would be good next week if they could go up against two women from each of the other tribes.

I mentioned this last night to the wife. Obviously thay have abandoned that rule cause I'm pretty sure some of the women who sat out last night had sat out the week before. (Blair Warner for sure didn't go diving). And Probst hasn't mentioned it. Its too bad because its been a Survivor "rule" forever and would have tipped the scales in their favor last night, imagine any of the other women trying to balance the jugs of rice through the obstacle course...Russell would be still there, and possibly enjoying a steak dinner as well.

Back
Top Bottom