Survivor Philippines - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #61
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:18 PM
I think we are gonna have to live with Abi for quite a bit longer. She's the perfect player to bring to the end.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Probst is such a ballbuster, looking right at Malcolm just before he turns the last vote over.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Probst is such a ballbuster, looking right at Malcolm just before he turns the last vote over.

Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. Plus, he was really giving Abi the business. Poor Denise was trying to enlighten her, but she would have none of it.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:31 AM   #64
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:18 PM
I am glad that Abi is still in the game. I wish they would stop bullying her.

Penner, not a smart as he thinks he is, and also a bit petty.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #65
Blue Crack Addict

I don't really think Abi was being bullied, in fact just the opposite for most of the season she was doing the bullying. Them when some folks told her what they thought of the way she was acting she busted out the tears rather than own up to the fgact that she's a .

Wonder if anyone falls for her fake idol BS...I'm guessing no.

And did Penner intentionally spell Denise "Denies" when he voted for her? Dude's a writer so I doubt his spelling is that bad, so I think he was sending a message.
And you're right he outsmarted himself by not aligning with Blair and Skupin when they approached him, even if he went back on that later he'd still be in the game now.

Carter is flying under the radar, be interesting to see what happens with him now that Penner is out.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post

Penner, not a smart as he thinks he is, and also a bit petty.

Deepy, baby, welcome back from Bizarro World. Abi is the bully and she's discovered that being hated ain't so much fun. She'll either be voted out next (if she's doesn't have an Idol) or she'll be taken to the Finals so someone else can use her to win the million bucks.

Penner's main problem was that he was a returning player and nobody likes to see a returning player do well. So, the target was on his back from the get go.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:49 AM   #67
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
I don't really think Abi was being bullied, in fact just the opposite for most of the season she was doing the bullying. Them when some folks told her what they thought of the way she was acting she busted out the tears rather than own up to the fgact that she's a .
Yup.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #68
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Also..

Old 11-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #69
Blue Crack Addict

That picture is wrong on soooooo many levels.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:

Carter is flying under the radar, be interesting to see what happens with him now that Penner is out.
I don't really care to see Carter win. I would think he'd be the next obvious target. I know Abi won't win. I'm not really interested in Skupin winning either and don't think he will. Among the remaining players, I would be happy if any of them won. I think Lisa and Malcolm would make the best case, and Malcolm is probably overall the most deserving.

Quote:

Quote:
Penner is not a smart as he thinks he is
That's why he's petty. He's also a little full of himself. To think that he could dismiss an opportunity for an alliance til a later time indicates a dangerous level of self-importance. It cost him.

P
Old 11-29-2012, 02:07 PM   #71
Blue Crack Addict

I don't envision Lisa doing well in front of a jury if she gets there. I doubt Skupin has a shot, unless its a final 2 and he's against Abi (and it certainly looks like its a final 3 based on numbers)...I'd say the favorites to win right now are Malcolm or Denise. Skupin or Lisa should have seized the opportunity to go with Penner and take Denise out (if they were real smart thay'd have taken Malcolm out cause he didn't even think about using his idol, I thought after Penner shouted "Denise" when voting he might give it to her, though its possible they may have been certain Skupin and Lisa were voting with them but the editors didn't let us in on that fact).

I wonder if Lisa gets to the final TC if her past gets outed...probably not, but something tells me if she were sitting next to Penner he'd have revealed it to try and beat her for the money. (Not sure if Skupin would do it).

So my thoughts on best odds to win are:
1. Denise
2. Malcolm
3. Lisa
4. Carter
5. Skupin
1,000,000. Abi

I think Denise could beat Malcolm in the final cause she perfomed well with far less physical attributes, and Malcolm would be a bigger candidate for a blindside at 5 or 4 cause he's a threat io win all the individual immunities if they are physical.
Of course no way Abinormal votes for Denise and curious what Pete and Artis would do.

Lisa has a shot, but I see her falling apart in front of the jury, there's the possibility she gets outed as Blair and some folks feel she flip-flopped too much.

Carter could swoop in and win by default if he can get there via immunity challenges, he seems to be the only one left who hasn't pissed anyone off...he'd likely get Jeff and Penner for sure, and could win if he were there with Denise and Malcolm if the Abinormal/Artis/Pete triumvarant have too much disdain for Malcom and Denise.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Aside from Abi, most of the people left are pretty likeable. Obviously, she wins this season's Naonka award.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
I don't really care to see Carter win. I would think he'd be the next obvious target. I know Abi won't win. I'm not really interested in Skupin winning either and don't think he will. Among the remaining players, I would be happy if any of them won. I think Lisa and Malcolm would make the best case, and Malcolm is probably overall the most deserving.

That's why he's petty. He's also a little full of himself. To think that he could dismiss an opportunity for an alliance til a later time indicates a dangerous level of self-importance. It cost him.

P

I think you got my points, the best.

but, I will say based on this last episode alone, Abi is most deserving.
She was focused like a lazer. Does anyone ever remember her working so hard on a challenge? Also, where were the rest of players during the bidding? Are they all so stupid to not understand there is always a chance anyone can go anytime if they don't have immunity. Even if Abi did not win, people get stupid and decide to target a bigger threat and keep a hated person in that can't get votes. Lisa is a poor player. Trying to save Penner only makes her a less trustworthy player in that alliance. Mike is not crazy about Malcolm only took that alliance because he is not as stupid as Penner. If he has a backbone he might try and blindside the young, strong idol holder.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #74
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Abi doesn't do shit around camp. Remember how she refused to cook anything? She needs an attitude adjustment. Everything everyone said at tribal was spot on.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #75
Blue Crack Addict

Call me a conspiracy theorist but Abi's knots looked hella loose...

I think Penner is extremely cocky and I didn't think for a second that he was going to win but I have to admit that I really enjoyed watching him each time he was on. To me he is the Bill Clinton of Survivor. You know how you looked at Bill and really got the sense that he LOVED his job? That's the way I felt about Penner just totally loving the game of Survivor.

I have done a Survivor pool for almost every season where you get points for the pecking order, separate side bets for the F3 and the winner, etc. I pegged Denise from the outset (we are allowed to watch the first ep, no spoilers, then do the picks) and still feeling good about it. She is just bright enough and assertive enough to win this.

Lisa is too unstable to make a compelling argument to the jury and nobody respects her. Skupin has been useless though I can see him slithering on close to the end. Malcolm is a big threat, he could win it but I could also see the others targeting him before Denise. Carter doesn't have anyone watching out for him in a strong alliance and Abi is a non-starter.

This season was terrible for the first 1/2 but then picked up nicely. And also made me want to go to the Philippines!