SURVIVOR - One World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so, without guessing who goes out next

and we know Kim makes final four,

lets say Chelsea, Alicia, or Sabrina beats Kim in final 4 immunity (can't imagine a challenge that Christina could win, (sorry she is kind of cute and nice)

The remaining players, would have to be the stupidest players ever, not to put Kim out.

but this is Survivor
clearly Kim is the best player, Sabrina is next best
and a final 3 with Christina, Alicia, and Chelsea would be a downer

I don't think he really gave anything away....just said that he found the finale entertaining and satisfying.

It was interesting to see him asked about whether it's better to have a satisfying winner or a lot of shakeups. I think the general audience prefers the shakeups. Gabon, for example, hardly had a satisfying bunch left at the end, but it sure was pretty crazy from the halfway point on. It wouldn't be so bad this season if Kim wasn't obviously the one in control. For all of these women to do nothing about it is rather perplexing...

I'd love to see Kim NOT win. I'd even want bitchface booty girl, Alicia, to win over her. Kim not winning would be satisfying to me. :wink: Christina winning would be the ultimate upset because everyone's been shitting on her the whole season. Wonder what Colton is thinking right about now considering she's made it this far. :wink:

bitter juries have been the rule
every self-absorbed jury member, well a good 80% + can make a case that Kim lied to them and does not have integrity.

I don't know that I agree with you. The only times I can think of where a less "deserving" player--think Natalie vs. Russell Hantz-- won, someone who didn't play as hard and more rode coat-tails, is when the jury thinks the player who played a more aggressive game is an asshole.

Everyone really likes Kim and even if they feel betrayed at the moment, I think her likablility will trump that in the end.

The one thing I don't know that I've ever seen a survivor jury do is reward someone they hate.

Usually, the person that played the best game knows how to manage the jury. The Russell Hantz-types are the exception. Hell, the winners all made sense up until Samoa.

I guess I am not spoiling anything if I write what I think is going to happen

I think Chelsea wins immunity next, and Sabrina goes out

Kim does not win next immunity and goes out

final 3, Christina, Alicia, Chelsea

Chelsea wins

Chelsea is too up Kim's ass to do anything about her. She won't even consider voting her out. Only way I can see Kim being voted out is if Sabrina wins the next immunity and Kim sends home Chelsea, followed by Sabrina winning the final immunity and convincing the other two girls that Kim would be the hardest to defeat. Not entirely improbable.

Usually, the person that played the best game knows how to manage the jury. The Russell Hantz-types are the exception. Hell, the winners all made sense up until Samoa.

Amber beating Rob in the first all stars didn't make sense....that was our first instance of bitter beer face jury giving a coat tail rider the win.

ok, that being the case
in final 4, if Chelsea wins immunity
the other 2, would have to be very, very stupid to not put Kim out.

Kim tells Christina, I won't vote for you, lets vote Alicia out.
Kim tells Alicia, I won't vote for you , lets vote Christina out

and both Christina and Alicia think they are better with Kim sitting next to them in the jury vote?
and tell me how Kim can not have a Tarzan moment and have both of them talking to each other and saying "wait, Kim (Tarzan) said the same thing to me."

and if Christina/ or Alicia goes out next and Sabrina remains, there is a much better chance for Kim to be gone. She is smarter than any of the others.

I can't see Kim getting to final 3, without winning immunity.

You're forgetting that Chelsea won't vote against Kim. So at the very worst, Kim would have a tiebreaker fire-starting challenge against Alicia or Christina. As long as Chelsea is in the Final Four with Kim, it's very unlikely she doesn't make Final Three.

All I want to see out of the finale is Chelsea getting voted out. She's been so damn arrogant the entire game about her position, so a blind side would lead to the most epic meltdown in Survivor history.

at the final 4
who votes the last person out ?

The other 3. (Math not your strong suit? :wink:)

Hewson says Chelsae (immunity winner) does not vote.

But, there are other problems with my scenario.

I think Kim can survive thart final 3 vote because she will not play her card first. She will wait for Christina to ask her what to do. Then when Christina says lets vote for Alicia. Kim will tell Alicia that Christina is gunning for her and Alicia will get so angry she will only vote for Christina as will Kim. Kim is in final 3 and wins it all.

The only way Kim can't win this is she would have to be blindsided at 4. But, she has done nothing to lead me to believe that she will give idol to another or want to keep it for a souvenir.

Hewson says Chelsae (immunity winner) does not vote.

Where did I say that?

You asked who votes the last person out at final 4, I said the other 3 (who are not voted out) vote that person out, since that person can't vote for themself.

Everyone votes at final 4, generally you'll have 3 people vote one way and the last jury member vote another. There is the possibility of a 2-2 split, but usually its a 3-1 vote.

All I want to see out of the finale is Chelsea getting voted out. She's been so damn arrogant the entire game about her position, so a blind side would lead to the most epic meltdown in Survivor history.

I though we had that meltdown with the sobbing Kat walking away from the "fun and exciting" blindside last week. :wink:

Where did I say that?

You asked who votes the last person out at final 4, I said the other 3 (who are not voted out) vote that person out, since that person can't vote for themself.

Everyone votes at final 4, generally you'll have 3 people vote one way and the last jury member vote another. There is the possibility of a 2-2 split, but usually its a 3-1 vote.

then basically the immunity winner calls it
I can't imagine the 2 that includes the immunity winner not picking up the other one they are not voting for.

then basically the immunity winner calls it
I can't imagine the 2 that includes the immunity winner not picking up the other one they are not voting for.

Its basically gonna come down to who Kim wants out whether she wins the final immunity or not, since she's controlling things (though Alicia seems to think otherwise). Its always possible you have a 2-2 tie, but its not likely. Usually whoever is 3rd on the totem pole will go along with 1 and 2 as you said and guarantee them a shot in the final TC, but it has happened. First time there was a final 3 instead of a final 2, Cook Islands, pretty much the final 4 all agreed to let Becy and Sundra battle it out in the tiebreaker and what resulted was the most pathetic display at fire making in the history of the universe. Also happened in Gabon, saving Bob who seemed slated to be ousted when Sugar changerd her mind and forced a tie, Bob won the fire challenge and eventually the game.

And may I add yet again how much I hate them putting the spring finale on Mother's Day and will be watching it Monday night and will be back here to congratulate Kim and offer my comments about how the women looked better on the island with less makeup than at the reunion on Tuesday morning. Enjoy everyone.

so at this point, I am just wanting Kim to win,
lets hear it for the overdog.

best part should be jury questions,
there seems to be two ways they go

1. mature, "congradualtions, tell me about your stadegy, why you deserve to win.

2. petty, whining, 'you lied to me! integrity, honor. whah! whah!"

that said, I do think most all will vote Kim

best part should be jury questions,
there seems to be two ways they go

1. mature, "congratulations, tell me about your stadegy, why you deserve to win.

2. petty, whining, 'you lied to me! integrity, honor. whah! whah!"

ok, the jury questions were less petty than most recent shows

I rated them 1 for mature and 2 for petty

Jonus 1.
Jay 1.
Tarzan 1. whatever he said, it was not petty
Troyzan 1. and 2. weird question
Alicia 1. and 2. delusional, delusional,
Kat more 1. than 2. good for her. I forgive you ???
Chistinia 2. a bit petty, but did Chelsea deserve it ?
Leif 2. a little petty
Mike 2. blame ???

I would bet two of the contestants are almost certainly:

survivor130212_3_innerbig.jpg
russells.jpg

This was a decent season. Colton was probably the most memorable cast member which I suppose isn't saying much. :wink: Kim is definitely one of the best Survivor winners. She dominated the game. This season had one of the better final threes in Survivor. They were all strong competitors.

Back
Top Bottom