SURVIVOR - One World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the only real question is,
if Kim does not win immunity next week, will Christina and Sabrina be smart enough to get two more votes to blind side Kim.

Christina is dumb as a rock and Sabrina has too much hubris, so no.

Kim freaks me out. She looks like Skeletor.

I guess all that is left in this season is watching the women turn on each other. Alicia is just awful. Wishing she is gone soon. I like Kim, she truly deserves to be final 3, I also like Sabrina, she has been a strong player throughout.

Has there been a season with more stupid, hate- able people? How does Alicia still have a job after her comments? Evil. Kat is dumb as a doornail and proves it each week. Kim seems to be a favorite but she's bad news. Tarzan is :doh:

I'm rooting for Christina, although I hated her at first. Probably wont make it past this week.

I still don't get why Edna and Christina both ended up in the same position. Asian women that are considered annoying by their tribe and end up sitting around as the lowest rung on the ladder waiting to get picked off. What makes it weirder is that neither of them did anything particularly annoying in any of the episodes, and frankly, they're both extremely cute as hell. I seriously would have a crush on Christina if I were out there.

As a teacher, I'm not supposed to believe that some people are just dumb. But I'm sorry, some people are just dumb.

Kat made a real ass of herself this week. I was glad to see her go.

Sabrina is good, but not good enough to recognize how good she is perceived to be and how that could work against her.

Kim is on track to be one of the Survivor Greats.

I think too often we write off most people on Survivor as not very good players and say people like Kim win only because they are surrounded by chuckleheads. But the fact is that Survivor, like most games, is harder than it looks, and most people--as in most games--are only average competitors (or less than that). People who are truly good at the game are rare indeed. Kim is one of those rarities.

:lol: No way was that predictable. And what a way to go out. :lol:

Kim is on track to be one of the Survivor Greats.

On track? She clearly already is one of the greatest to ever play this game. To control the puppet strings of everybody and yet do it in a way that people such as Alicia and Kat feel they're the ones actually in control...that's just masterful.

I know a lot of people will want a second look (i.e. have Kim play another season), but it wouldn't be ludicrous to declare her as the greatest player ever if she wins this season. Easily the best social game I've ever seen.

And more hilarious, all her finesse is probably needless since she's such a stud and will probably win all the remaining immunities. :lol:

I wanted to slap Kat during the immunity challenge when she wanted Kim to throw the challenge at the end. I would have voted her off just for that. Plus, her relationship with her cousin just seemed a little too close for comfort. Someone better tell them they're related. :lol:

Plus, her relationship with her cousin just seemed a little too close for comfort. Someone better tell them they're related. :lol:

hahahaha...agreed........what did Kat say? something like "we live together, work together, sleep together...he's my best friend" egad:huh:

and Jeff saying "they are speaking their own language" :lol:

Episode just started, and I gotta say, Tarzan's plan is perfect. Kim will likely want to go up against Alicia/Christina in the end, but what she doesn't know is that Tarzan will likely convince the other two girls to vote out Kim right before the end. If he can do that successfully, he may well win the game.

If that is the Final Four, we have an unprecedented case of three goats making it that far. While it seems good for Kim, it might not play out that way if the other three have any doubts about beating her.

Well, Alicia is an absolute idiot. Tarzan never said anything about taking Sabrina to the end....

Also, what's with Kim? Why is she even considering getting to the end with Sabrina & Chelsea? I'd much rather go to the Final Four and take my chances that Alicia/Christina/Tarzan will vote me out then go to the end with the two people I'd have the hardest time defeating....

Of course, now that it's the Final Five and she has the idol, she could always make her move and try to get to the end with Alicia & Christina.

Kim is playing a good game. She appears to be on her way to winning. Tarzan has got some serious issues. I'm glad he was voted off before we fully discovered his women's clothing fetish.

I foresee some very bitter jurors at the final TC, especially Kitty Kat and Troy.

And whats with Carson Daly giving Tarzan the finger...bad for ratings for a talk show host.

I really think Kim can beat anyone she's sitting next to at the end, including Sabrina and Chelsea, but I agree those two would be the riskiest for her to be with at the end.

Alicia was worried about Tarzan making her look stupid
all the while Kim is making her look more than stupid.

so this all wraps up on Sunday !

How does everyone think it will play out on Sunday?

Methinks....

Fifth: Sabrina
Fourth: Chelsea

Jury Votes...

Chelsea - Kim
Sabrina - Kim
Tarzan - Alicia
Kat - Kim
Troyzan - Christina
Leif - Alicia
Jay - Kim
Mike - Kim
Jonas - Kim

I'm gonna go with...

5th Christina
4th Alicia

Jury votes:

Christina - Kim
Alicia - Sabrina
Tarzan - Kim
Kat- Reluctantly Kim
Troyzan - Kim
Leif - Kim
Jay - Kim
Mike - Kim
Jonas - Kim

These people are stupid. Kim will win if she makes final 3. They need to get rid of her!

She has an idol that she has to play next TC, so she's guaranteed final 4, and frankly she'd the odds on favorite to win both upcoming immunity challenges no matter what type of challenge they are (unless its a who can be the biggest bitch challenge, then Alicia wins), so I think the opportunity to take Kim out has long passed. At this point I expect she will be this season's winner, likely by landslide and would be surprised by any other result. (Very bitter jury is the only way she loses). She has controlled this game from day 1, and played far better than anyone.

bitter juries have been the rule
every self-absorbed jury member, well a good 80% + can make a case that Kim lied to them and does not have integrity.

it goes like this, "Is that how you are in real life? do you run your business that way? I thought you had integrity. I was honest with you, blah, blah, whine, whine"

Back
Top Bottom