Local Time: 10:46 AM
Delude.

Yes, goodbye, Colton.

Karma is a bitch.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:47 AM   #122
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:46 PM
Christina made a perfect play towards Jonas. She's telling the truth and getting rid of Alicia or keeping her would have made a huge difference had the merge occurred later down the road.

Mathematically, the men could easily have the Final Seven by the horns if they were to work with each other and Christina, but I just don't see that happening. I think Jay/Michael are still pissed off about being in the minority when they went to their first tribal council, so I think they'll flip to the girls (Alicia/Kat/Kim/Chelsea/Sabrina) while Christina flips to the men (Leif/Troyzan/Tarzan/Jonas).

Either way, this next tribal council is clearly for all the marbles. Whichever sex flips (along with those left in the minority) are all completely screwed and we're going to be left with a finale that's either full of men or full of women.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:42 AM   #123
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
Christina made a perfect play towards Jonas. She's telling the truth and getting rid of Alicia or keeping her would have made a huge difference had the merge occurred later down the road.

I was disappointed to see the merge last night cause I figured the next TC would hopefully get Uberbitch out of the game (how bad is she, Colton has appendicitis and all she can do is be pissed that he didn't give her his idol...don't know who he'd have given it to if he gave it away, but Jonas would seem more deserving, had been aligned with him much longer). With her and Colton gone it would hae been a victory for karma after the way they treated others especially Christina, and just about any of the other players I can find reason to root for.

Probst is such a ballbuster at the challenges, Alicia gets these 3 comments on her 3 attempts during the ice cream challenge:
"Alicia throws like a little kid"
"My nephew could do better"
"Pathetic"
She deserved the ridicule but don't think for a second its only because she can't throw. Producers, Probst being one of them, know they are portraying her in a bad light (much of her own making) so picking on her I think was premeditated for viewers' pleasure...and I enjoyed it.

Colton spent so much energy telling Christina she was next to go, and he didn't care if she "stuck around and got voted out, quit, or jumped in the fire and got medevac'ed out"...hopefully his dictionary is opened to the pages with irony and karma on it when he gets out of the hospital...feel a little bad for him getting appendidcitis, but not the least bit bad for him going out before Christina and having to sit higher up in the bleachers than her at the reunion show.

Tarzan is something...could barely get up the platform in the challenge yet was 2 for 2 in hitting the targets. Also nailed the appendicitis diagnosis before medics were called. He seems really bright and really wacko all in one package.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #124
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Last night was one of thoses crazy episodes. I was very happy to see Colton go. Especially after the way he spoke to Cristina. He got what he deserved. Then there was Alicia. She was also awful to Cristina. I'm glad Colton chose not to give her his idol. Obviously, it was awesome that the other tribe didn't believe her when she told them that Colton took the idol with him. Let's not forget Tarzan of course. He's an asshole. Plus, his outfit clashing is really driving me nuts. Doesn't he know that you don't wear a busy with a busy? I can't wait for his ass to be voted off. Great episode this week. Business has definitely picked up. That's why I love to watch the action unfold and ignore any urge to predict anything cuz shit like this you can't predict.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #125
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Thank god that mean ass bully is gone. My favorite part is watching that bitch Alicia suffer now haha!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #126
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Another entertaining episode in another exciting unpredictable season of Survivor last night. Bye bye Colton, though I don't think he is gone forever. If he doesn't somehow pop back up before the end of the season, I'm sure we will see him in a future season. He should be brought back to at least kiss Cristina's ass. Despite how horribly he (& Alicia) treated her, she was a good player trying to comfort Colton when he was suffering. So many twists and changes this season, I'm enjoying sitting back letting it all unfold rather than trying to analyze and predict! I love this season!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #127
Blue Crack Addict

Colton, keeping the idol, just goes to show that he is completely selfish and lacking of any character.

It is not like he found the idol, earned it.

It was given to him, by the women. The most decent and honorable thing to do would have been to give it to Alicia, and I am not a fan of her at all.
Or even better, given it to Christina, and say he was just playing an all out harsh game, that he had no hard feelings and good luck. This hand-off could have been done in private to, after-all, that is how it was given to him.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #128
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I generally don't think of God "zapping" people, much less contestants in a reality TV show, but I couldn't help thinking Colton got struck down by the hand of God.

And I'm okay with that.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #129
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Colton and Alicia's behavior was very reminiscent of middle school to me.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #130
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I really don't think karma will nab Alicia just yet. If the women's five-some are successful at flipping someone at the merge, then Alicia's going to go very deep into this game, if not to the end, much to the chagrin of everybody watching. Although, if I'm being honest, she's the sort of person I'd ask back for another go as there haven't been that many interesting females from the last few seasons.

If somebody gets to the end against Alicia & Kat, I will give them mad props. They should just refuse to answer jury questions and file their nails. A unanimous victory is guaranteed!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:58 AM   #131
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

If Alicia makes it towards the end, I'll be surprised. She's already had some of Colton's karma tossed her way when he elected to take his idol home with him and not give it to her. The others are starting to see how mean she is and usually mean people don't last long in the game.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #132
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Not at the merge though. It will be so apparent to everyone there that Alicia can't win that she'll become the first goat in line that everybody wants to take to the end. Kat is another goat as well, mostly for being extremely useless and immature. Together, they're basically Phillip/Natalie of the Redemption Island season - a prize that rarely comes along in Survivor. All it takes is one smart woman like Kim to make a firm solid Final Three deal with them and the million dollars is guaranteed.

There would be no reason whatsoever to send Alicia home at the merge. She's not a physical threat or a threat to win the game and any wise player would let those sorts float to the end. As far as the women's alliance goes, it will really be the power struggle between Sabrina, Kim and Chelsea that actually leads to anything interesting. Sabrina already seems pretty screwed though because Kim/Chelsea have a deal going. I imagine Sabrina would be the first to go from that group. Then it will be one of Kim or Chelsea targeting the other or the two remaining loyal and choosing whether to take Kat or Alicia to the end as a goat.

The more interesting scenario would be the men regrouping and taking over the game at the merge. Nobody really knows just how that would play out. They all have their own strengths & weaknesses and nobody is really an obvious loser in a Final Three situation. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get that and the rest of the game will come down to us looking at our watches and waiting to see if Kim lets Chelsea into the finals or not.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #133
Blue Crack Addict

The men could take the game over right now because it seems Christina would difinitely align with them, but I don't think they'll get their shit together and do so, Tarzan is a loose cannon and the preview showed him and Jonas haveing an issue, so the odds of the 6 men coming together with Chtristina to take control seem low, and even if they did, the woman could play the idol if they got wind of things and take one of the men out. It certainly looks like the female 5 alliance has every chance to run to the end, we'll see how it plays out.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #134
Blue Crack Addict

The preview made it look like Jonas wanted to work with Christina and have the men vote Alisa out. And that Tarzan was having none of it.
Keep in mind that Alisa is the adopted daughter for both him and his wife, and he cautiously and unconvincingly said that the Tarzans would consider Christina a friend.
So yes, blood is thicker than water.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #135
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
The preview made it look like Jonas wanted to work with Christina and have the men vote Alisa out. And that Tarzan was having none of it.
Keep in mind that Alisa is the adopted daughter for both him and his wife, and he cautiously and unconvincingly said that the Tarzans would consider Christina a friend.
So yes, blood is thicker than water.

Ok, is this really true that Alicia (Alisa? lol!) is the adopted daughter of Tarzan? This is news to me. I would think we would have heard about this by now.