SURVIVOR - One World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Christina made a perfect play towards Jonas. She's telling the truth and getting rid of Alicia or keeping her would have made a huge difference had the merge occurred later down the road.

Mathematically, the men could easily have the Final Seven by the horns if they were to work with each other and Christina, but I just don't see that happening. I think Jay/Michael are still pissed off about being in the minority when they went to their first tribal council, so I think they'll flip to the girls (Alicia/Kat/Kim/Chelsea/Sabrina) while Christina flips to the men (Leif/Troyzan/Tarzan/Jonas).

Either way, this next tribal council is clearly for all the marbles. Whichever sex flips (along with those left in the minority) are all completely screwed and we're going to be left with a finale that's either full of men or full of women.

Christina made a perfect play towards Jonas. She's telling the truth and getting rid of Alicia or keeping her would have made a huge difference had the merge occurred later down the road.

I was disappointed to see the merge last night cause I figured the next TC would hopefully get Uberbitch out of the game (how bad is she, Colton has appendicitis and all she can do is be pissed that he didn't give her his idol...don't know who he'd have given it to if he gave it away, but Jonas would seem more deserving, had been aligned with him much longer). With her and Colton gone it would hae been a victory for karma after the way they treated others especially Christina, and just about any of the other players I can find reason to root for.

Probst is such a ballbuster at the challenges, Alicia gets these 3 comments on her 3 attempts during the ice cream challenge:
"Alicia throws like a little kid"
"My nephew could do better"
"Pathetic"
She deserved the ridicule but don't think for a second its only because she can't throw. Producers, Probst being one of them, know they are portraying her in a bad light (much of her own making) so picking on her I think was premeditated for viewers' pleasure...and I enjoyed it.

Colton spent so much energy telling Christina she was next to go, and he didn't care if she "stuck around and got voted out, quit, or jumped in the fire and got medevac'ed out"...hopefully his dictionary is opened to the pages with irony and karma on it when he gets out of the hospital...feel a little bad for him getting appendidcitis, but not the least bit bad for him going out before Christina and having to sit higher up in the bleachers than her at the reunion show.

Tarzan is something...could barely get up the platform in the challenge yet was 2 for 2 in hitting the targets. Also nailed the appendicitis diagnosis before medics were called. He seems really bright and really wacko all in one package.

Last night was one of thoses crazy episodes. I was very happy to see Colton go. Especially after the way he spoke to Cristina. He got what he deserved. Then there was Alicia. She was also awful to Cristina. I'm glad Colton chose not to give her his idol. Obviously, it was awesome that the other tribe didn't believe her when she told them that Colton took the idol with him. Let's not forget Tarzan of course. He's an asshole. Plus, his outfit clashing is really driving me nuts. Doesn't he know that you don't wear a busy with a busy? I can't wait for his ass to be voted off. Great episode this week. Business has definitely picked up. That's why I love to watch the action unfold and ignore any urge to predict anything cuz shit like this you can't predict.

Thank god that mean ass bully is gone. My favorite part is watching that bitch Alicia suffer now haha!!!

Another entertaining episode in another exciting unpredictable season of Survivor last night. Bye bye Colton, though I don't think he is gone forever. If he doesn't somehow pop back up before the end of the season, I'm sure we will see him in a future season. He should be brought back to at least kiss Cristina's ass. Despite how horribly he (& Alicia) treated her, she was a good player trying to comfort Colton when he was suffering. So many twists and changes this season, I'm enjoying sitting back letting it all unfold rather than trying to analyze and predict! I love this season!

Colton, keeping the idol, just goes to show that he is completely selfish and lacking of any character.

It is not like he found the idol, earned it.

It was given to him, by the women. The most decent and honorable thing to do would have been to give it to Alicia, and I am not a fan of her at all.
Or even better, given it to Christina, and say he was just playing an all out harsh game, that he had no hard feelings and good luck. This hand-off could have been done in private to, after-all, that is how it was given to him.

I generally don't think of God "zapping" people, much less contestants in a reality TV show, but I couldn't help thinking Colton got struck down by the hand of God.

And I'm okay with that.

Colton and Alicia's behavior was very reminiscent of middle school to me.

I really don't think karma will nab Alicia just yet. If the women's five-some are successful at flipping someone at the merge, then Alicia's going to go very deep into this game, if not to the end, much to the chagrin of everybody watching. Although, if I'm being honest, she's the sort of person I'd ask back for another go as there haven't been that many interesting females from the last few seasons.

If somebody gets to the end against Alicia & Kat, I will give them mad props. They should just refuse to answer jury questions and file their nails. A unanimous victory is guaranteed! :lol:

If Alicia makes it towards the end, I'll be surprised. She's already had some of Colton's karma tossed her way when he elected to take his idol home with him and not give it to her. The others are starting to see how mean she is and usually mean people don't last long in the game.

Not at the merge though. It will be so apparent to everyone there that Alicia can't win that she'll become the first goat in line that everybody wants to take to the end. Kat is another goat as well, mostly for being extremely useless and immature. Together, they're basically Phillip/Natalie of the Redemption Island season - a prize that rarely comes along in Survivor. All it takes is one smart woman like Kim to make a firm solid Final Three deal with them and the million dollars is guaranteed.

There would be no reason whatsoever to send Alicia home at the merge. She's not a physical threat or a threat to win the game and any wise player would let those sorts float to the end. As far as the women's alliance goes, it will really be the power struggle between Sabrina, Kim and Chelsea that actually leads to anything interesting. Sabrina already seems pretty screwed though because Kim/Chelsea have a deal going. I imagine Sabrina would be the first to go from that group. Then it will be one of Kim or Chelsea targeting the other or the two remaining loyal and choosing whether to take Kat or Alicia to the end as a goat.

The more interesting scenario would be the men regrouping and taking over the game at the merge. Nobody really knows just how that would play out. They all have their own strengths & weaknesses and nobody is really an obvious loser in a Final Three situation. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get that and the rest of the game will come down to us looking at our watches and waiting to see if Kim lets Chelsea into the finals or not.

The men could take the game over right now because it seems Christina would difinitely align with them, but I don't think they'll get their shit together and do so, Tarzan is a loose cannon and the preview showed him and Jonas haveing an issue, so the odds of the 6 men coming together with Chtristina to take control seem low, and even if they did, the woman could play the idol if they got wind of things and take one of the men out. It certainly looks like the female 5 alliance has every chance to run to the end, we'll see how it plays out.

The preview made it look like Jonas wanted to work with Christina and have the men vote Alisa out. And that Tarzan was having none of it.
Keep in mind that Alisa is the adopted daughter for both him and his wife, and he cautiously and unconvincingly said that the Tarzans would consider Christina a friend.
So yes, blood is thicker than water.

The preview made it look like Jonas wanted to work with Christina and have the men vote Alisa out. And that Tarzan was having none of it.
Keep in mind that Alisa is the adopted daughter for both him and his wife, and he cautiously and unconvincingly said that the Tarzans would consider Christina a friend.
So yes, blood is thicker than water.

Ok, is this really true that Alicia (Alisa? lol!) is the adopted daughter of Tarzan? This is news to me. I would think we would have heard about this by now.

in this week's episode...Alicia says to Tarzan...do you like me? or will you like me? some such thing...Tarzan says yes...I like you....you will be my adopted daughter...and mrs. Tarzan will be your adopted Mom...then Christina says...do you like me...and he kinda shrugs and says, they can be friends......so no, Alicia is not related to Tarzn...hope this helps:shifty:

in this week's episode...Alicia says to Tarzan...do you like me? or will you like me? some such thing...Tarzan says yes...I like you....you will be my adopted daughter...and mrs. Tarzan will be your adopted Mom...then Christina says...do you like me...and he kinda shrugs and says, they can be friends......so no, Alicia is not related to Tarzn...hope this helps:shifty:

Damn. That helps perfectly. :wink:

It's good to pay attention every once and a while.

I thought Tarzan said to Christina that they wouldn't be friends.

I thought Tarzan said to Christina that they wouldn't be friends.

He definitely said they would NOT be friends. Really bizarre that he also singled her out that way - everyone else he said he would be friends with. The dude is clearly a lunatic, but still I'm not sure why all the Christina hate on this tribe.

I want Alicia out so bad. That woman is a TEACHER? Yeesh. Has there ever been the amount of open hostility we saw by Alicia/Colton last week in other seasons? I can't remember it ever getting that ugly.

..... but still I'm not sure why all the Christina hate on this tribe.

I also cannot figure out why everyone is being so mean to Christina? talk about bullying! she seems to be able to brush it aside...I , on the other hand, would be very hurt by it all. It definately has me rooting for her!

Oh, and speaking of Colon. It wasn't appendicitis but rather, "I had a severe bacterial infection in the lining of my stomach and my intestines. That was causing the headaches and the pain." Colton reveals he was flown to a hospital where he was treated with antibiotics, and then had to be treated further once he got back home. Now, though he quips, "I'm all better. I'm fat again!"

Some other things he had to say,

How is Colton dealing with all the internet hate from people watching the show? As Colton puts it,

"When you watch the show you think I'm evil and you want to just stab me in the face...Obviously, watching it, in certain parts like episode four, I was uncomfortable. I don't want to be seen as someone who treats people that way. But in my personal life, there haven't been any people who have attacked me...They all say, 'You're really not like you are in television!'"

Ahhh…The old Omarosa defense: He's really not like that in real life, people! But actually, instead of blaming it on reality-show editing and trickery, Colton insists he was mindfully acting his way through the game, saying he gave an,

"Emmy-worthy performance" of which "Susan Lucci would be proud." He adds: "I really can con people. God did not bless me with a high IQ. He blessed me with charisma!"

Survivor's Colton Cumbie Reveals He Did Not Have Appendicitis, and His Master (Evil?) Plan! - E! Online

^ Thanks for sharing that, though it makes me really roll my eyes. Oh, Colton!!!!!:doh:

And thanks, Daddysgonnapay, for setting the record straight about Tarzan-Alicia.

I love this thread. :D

I hope the women just pick the men off

keep Tarzan around for awhile, he is worthless and easy to beat in challenges, let Troysan go out in true Survivor style with an idol in his pocket, Colton and he can compare the souvenirs at the wrap up show.

Oh, the women are totally going to do just that, deep. That scene between Alicia and Kim made it blatantly obvious. It's 6-5 now, so the only tricky part is, indeed, to send home Troyzan with the idol. Despite having a 4-3 advantage over the men on Salani, the women can't afford to let any of the men sneak as far as the Final Five because they'd be a huge threat to win the last couple immunity challenges. I think the women will remain low-key for a little while in order to make things at camp nice and cheery. They'll target Leif and Tarzan next before striking the other three men (Jay/Troyzan/Michael) who will also surely be the three most bitter jurors of this season.

Christina will go home sixth because of her feuding with Alicia, followed by Sabrina. Frankly, Kim has the million dollars as long as she makes a convincing enough jury case which seems altogether likely. If she ends up in the finals with Alicia and Kat, I do think she deserves to be considered among the show's greatest winners. That's perfect play from start-to-finish.

Back
Top Bottom