SURVIVOR - One World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, Colton is pretty scummy, but is he worse than Russell, Naonka, Johnny Fairplay, etc. ? The men look foolish right now, but if they're able to blindside Colton at some point, they'll look like geniuses. I think Colton is gonna suffer the same fate as Russell in that he makes himself too hated.

Sidenote- Tarzan is a shithead. Yelling at the ladies during reward to not cheat cuz they were looking at what the guys did. Good lord. Plus, his ramble during TC wasn't needed either.

And he's a plastic surgeon? :no:

I noticed that for the first time last night and was like, "wuh?" :lol:

Also, it's interesting to note that the men basically gave up a two-person advantage. They'd have gone into the mixed up tribes with an 8 to 6 lead whereas they're now going to be shuffled with a 7 to 7 tie. Unless the tribe switch is truly random, the men would have had control on both of the new tribes. Flips also would have been prevented because why would any guy jump ship on a tribe that's 4-3 in their favor? They would just needlessly piss off the others by flipping to the girls.

Colton's idiotic plan last night probably cost one of the eight men that were in the game a million dollars.

without hesitation. yes!!

say what you want about anyone else, one could argue playing a character or strategy

and it has been mentioned before that tribal council goes on for two hours, so can we trust the edits? and producers questions- off camera?

after those concerns, I have no problem judging Colton simply by his own words, his only defense would have to be I was hypnotized or they made me read a teleprompter.

Tarzan, has been looking pretty bad, too. But, I will wait a bit more on him.

We were also in disbelief about Tarzan being a plastic surgeon! Like, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Whuuuuuuut?!?!?!?!!!!! I'd never let him work on me (IF I were to ever choose to have any plastic surgery procedures!) He was obnoxious last night! He pissed me right off yelling at the women in the first challenge. He had some nerve!

Colton--I dunno about him. He could take the whole thing, he is one controversial player that's for sure. But last night I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall (or hut or whatever lol) at that entire TC filming!) He cracks us up, and shocks us at the same time. I've always felt Johnny Fairplay took the cake with that story about his grandmother. But I might just choose Colton as the most evil player. It's going to be interesting what happens with him as the season continues.

I was glad to see the women gain some momentum, then of course the big shake up when the guys begged to take their place at TC. That was a HUGE switch up.

So far, I love this season.

Yeah, I definitely don't see Colton winning. Probably one of the ladies wins. Monica kicked ass during reward. I could see her advancing far in the game.

I guess Colton is on the show to prove that gay Republicans exist.

I think a few of the women have a pretty good chance thus far. I was actually embarrassed for Tarzan at several occasions and I can only hope that he would be too, when watching this episode.

Right now I'm killing my b/f in our Survivor pool!

Right. That would be Bill. I would think that Leif doesn't stand much of a chance either.

Heh. Well I meant all of the men are pretty much fucked and can't win now thanks to Colton, but it was all their stupid idea to go along with it in the first place.

I really do think Colton is the worst the show's ever had. Characters like Johnny Fairplay were actually entertaining to watch and you knew they were just putting on a show for the cameras. Nothing Colton does is entertaining nor is it strong on a strategic level. He's just out-and-out the most despicable person they've ever had on the show, someone willing to judge others from their ivory tower without ever even getting to know them. His personality is bad enough, but the fact that he's rich and an uber-fan of the show makes him the ultimate troll. He's clearly acting in such a manner and doing these nonsense things like going to tribal council for no reason because 1) he doesn't need the money, so there's no real downside for him to lose the game and 2) just wants to leave an impression and create chaos on his favorite television show. It's completely and utterly disgusting.

BigMac, I'd say you nailed it spot on about Colton so far. Unless the dude has a major epiphany, I don't see him changing. I gotta give the producers credit here. They were able to find someone worse than Naonka and Russell. Fairplay was a shithead, but he was nothing like Colton. Fairplay got his just desserts anyway. Remember when Danny Bonaduce dropped him to the ground face first on national tv?

My thought is why did the Producers even consider putting Colton on the show? Obviously they love any kind of drama or controversy since it raises interest and ratings and that's the bottom line in the industry isn't it? Colton needs a real taste of reality and someone to open his eyes to the REAL world......not THAT'S a reality show he would definitely find himself crucified on!

I'd love to hear more about the interviews Producers have with prospective contestants and their process behind choosing players for each season and why they match certain casts together. That's probably enough material for a show of its own though!

I think they make an effort to have a broad and diversified cast.

I doubt during the early process he voluntarily spouted overtly racist, bogoted views.

Anybody visit SurvivorSucks lately? :lol:

I mean, "Come back, Russell...all is forgiven" pretty much says it all.

As the preview suggested, Christina is pretty much doomed next week. However, it also suggested that someone could be leaving the game due to an injury, so who really knows...my guess is that it's not a game-ending injury or else they'd have kept it a surprise.

The way I see it, that women's alliance of five still has the game gripped by the balls.

Next week - Christina goes home after Manono inevitably loses
Week after - Merge at 12

The Salani tribe votes as block of 8 (including Alicia). They get out Colton/Jonas/Leif/Tarzan until it's down to the Final 8. The men from Salani (Mike, Jay and Troyzan) will go along with this because:

1) Mike/Jay were already on the outs of the male power struggle.

2) None of them really trust Colton.

3) They see the new Salani tribe as sticking together to the end, unaware that the women are just using them so that they can get to the Final 5 together.

Mike/Jay/Troyzan will all go home one-by-one and you're left with your final five of all women. Kim will pocket the game's only remaining idol and never need to use it. Colton will play his out of desperation (to no effect) or will go home with it in his pocket right at the merge.

Kim/Chelsea seem to have the most viewers thinking that they're the winners of this game and they obviously have the closest bond around (as evidenced by tonight's idol sharing). My feeling is that they'll gun for likable Sabrina and also Alicia since Alicia had time to bond with the earlier jurors from Manono. Useless Kat is pretty much a lock for the finals, regardless (and also a lock for zero jury votes). Kim or Chelsea win the million bucks, probably with everything coming down to how they perform in front of the jury.

And I'm sure we'll see Colton, Alicia and Sabrina the next time an All Stars installment rears its head (probably in a year).

They did show a stretcher coming in, so who knows...probably Tarzan has a heart issue is my guess.

I did much LOL'ing tonight, starting with the way the tribe switch played out....can't be random, this show has to be scripted.

Serious LOL at the beginning of the immunity challenge when Jay just shoved Colton into the water like a flea...and more LOL'ing in round 4 when Colton had the ball and screamed "Help Me!!" in a voice higher than any of the females in the game could produce.

Props to the Pit Boss for battling it out with Steroid Laced Carson Daly and almost getting a basket.

Looks right now that the female 5 alliance can go to the end, here's hoping Alicia gets blindsided before the merge at least.

Looks right now that the female 5 alliance can go to the end, here's hoping Alicia gets blindsided before the merge at least.

Well, she's got a lot of outs. The merge could be after the very next tribal council and Manono is forced to vote out Christina because she clearly can't trust any of them, including Alicia. On top of that, if someone goes home due to injury before an immunity challenge takes place, that would buy Alicia another round of time.

I really think the merge will occur in the episode that airs two weeks from now and that Alicia will be able to rejoin the other four in her alliance. If Christina somehow makes the merge as well, it will only be even easier for the women to take control because they can force a tie if nobody flips (and let's face it, there's so many men wary of one another that at least one will flip). Plus, if you're the first guy to flip, that could likely get you sixth or seventh place in the majority alliance. Sure beats flipping after some other men do and going home like ninth or whatever.

Funny enough, I really think Colton will be the person most adamant about the men sticking together at the merge and the one who goes down in flames because of it. Who would have ever expected that? :lol:

Wow, Salani is a force to be reckoned with. So glad four of the five in the alliance are on that team, and one that isn't there is the one I liked least-Alicia.

I really like these women this season.

Someone pointed out the obvious move for Salani which would have been to throw the immunity challenge. They can lose up to three and vote out three men, so next week when they realize the women on Manono are screwed, the women on Salani should start throwing immunity challenges.

I have been out of the country and just caught up on all the episodes I missed....:ohmy: The men going to tribal and not having to has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen (old news, I know)...and I too, am rooting for the women, especially Sabrina. Why are these goobers all following what Colten is telling them?

15 minutes into this episode, I was thinking to myself how totally despicable Colton is

now he gets to dilute himself that he went out on top

looks like Tarzan will step up the drama, idiot,

Back
Top Bottom