SURVIVOR - One World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A friend of mine ran into Cochran at the airport in Chicago and he hinted that they're going to mix up the tribes early on. Don't know how he knows that but I assume he must have some inside information on the current season.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did that, to keep the women from being decimated.

If it happens it would throw all of BigMac's prognistications out wouldn't it?

Of course it would. It would completely throw out the predictability of this season. The biggest question is whether or not it will happen before the men go to tribal. If the men don't go to tribal before the tribe switch-up, they'll stick together on whatever new tribes they're on. Otherwise, they'll be very splintered and probably gunning for each other one their new tribes.

Also, they always map out the season in advance as to what will happen on each day, so none of the switch-ups or whatever have anything to do with what's going on in the game. They're pre-planned. Frankly, we're about due for one since the last two seasons didn't include any (Nicaragua is the only season since Gabon to mix up the tribes).

300.ab.survivor.022912.jpg

Thank God that douchebag is gone! omg I couldnt stand him.

Yes! I thought in the first ep that he would be among the first to go.

Jay is so beautiful and then he speaks and his voice sounds like David Beckham. :sad:

The ladies kicked ass this week in the challenges. I'm still baffled by their bartering methods, though. They keep asking for fire, but won't give much in return.

one episode
and everything changes

1. the women can win, and may not be steamrolled
2. jocks go from dominance (at least in their minds) to endangered species.

who wrote down bill's name?

Mike. So he's the only one remaining that was clueless about what was going down. Probably voted for Bill knowing that it was between him and Matt. The preview for next week showed him on the outs and being Colton's next victim. No real surprise since Matt & Mike where the targets mentioned in Episode 2 when that new alliance was formed.

Some early exits from previous seasons are seeing their Facebook accounts deactivated for no reason...seems CBS would want to keep Seasons 25/26 under wraps since they're filming soon but won't be airing for a very, very long time. Some sort of second chances theme is clearly being cobbled together...

The math lawyer will go down as one of the worst players ever.

And Probst worse a black shirt this week for the immunity challenge (again back to blue for TC), Cock Ring's dig last year must've cut deep.

The math lawyer will go down as one of the worst players ever.

I just love that he'll be stuck on the back row at the reunion show and Jeff probably won't even say a word to him. Out this early, he's a non-entity in this game.

CBS is saying that tonight's episode is going to have one of the biggest moves in the history of the show and it's unlike anything done before. I'm preemptively posting here so I can say "told you so" when it doesn't pan out.

I mean, this is Survivor for cryin' out loud. What can possibly happen other than somebody flipping?

^ & ^^ Very true. It's hype. We will all be watching and when the show ends, collectively go "That's it?" :hmm:

The hype is similar to the Bachelor show saying each season is the "biggest, best, most controversial" season ever. :blahblah:

I do love Survivor Night though. :D

To think that we were dissing the women.

Stupidest group of men ever. EVER.

LMAO. That episode went from by-the-numbers in the first forty minutes to one of the most memorable ever. :lol:

There is nothing remotely likable about Colton. There is nothing worse on this planet than rich layabouts with trust funds that tell other people to get jobs.

There is nothing remotely likable about Colton. .

For a while there I thought I disliked Alicia the most this season, Dolton however has supplanted her, and in fact is probably the least likeable person ever to play this or any other reality TV game.

The Pit Boss was stupid for not just telling Dolton that he and Bill were just talking about coconuts or whatever, could've avoided the whole scenario...you'd think people playing this game could tell a proper fib.

And this is starting to feel a bit scripted.
Can't believe any group would be stupid enough to go to tribal like that.

And guys like Tarzan are only there to make a name for themselves and its getting a bit annoying...Jay seemed the only guy with any sense.

Oh and for those keeping score, gray shirt for Probst at the immunity challenge, then back to blue for TC.

Though truth be told, the previews seem to imply the tribes are getting switched up next week, which in my mind erases any advantage or disadvantage the men may have had from their choosing to go to tribal.

Though truth be told, the previews seem to imply the tribes are getting switched up next week, which in my mind erases any advantage or disadvantage the men may have had from their choosing to go to tribal.

You're right from a general perspective, but from the way Bill was talking in the episode about watching out for the women, I doubt he was much of a risk to flip. If anything, Michael is the one that would seem most likely to jump ship especially since he instigated all of this nonsense by getting in Colton's head.

I don't think they're going to randomly draw buffs next week. As in, I think the producers will ensure that one tribe has 4 women and 3 men and the other has the opposite. If the tribe with 4 men has just one guy turn on the others, then the women have this game, literally and metaphorically, by the balls. They can just vote out men until the merge, making the immunity challenges completely irrelevant. Post-merge, they'll dump all the men, and that women's alliance that formed on day one will regroup and end up sitting together in the finale episode. The guys are so fractured and paranoid that they'll be slaughtered week-after-week until they're wiped out.

But if they switch, Bill would have had new life, he should still be in the game.

Well, yes the swap was bad for Bill, but unless the game plays out as describe by BigMac below, I think he might be the only one who ends up suffering from that decision.

You're right from a general perspective, but from the way Bill was talking in the episode about watching out for the women, I doubt he was much of a risk to flip. If anything, Michael is the one that would seem most likely to jump ship especially since he instigated all of this nonsense by getting in Colton's head.

I don't think they're going to randomly draw buffs next week. As in, I think the producers will ensure that one tribe has 4 women and 3 men and the other has the opposite. If the tribe with 4 men has just one guy turn on the others, then the women have this game, literally and metaphorically, by the balls. They can just vote out men until the merge, making the immunity challenges completely irrelevant. Post-merge, they'll dump all the men, and that women's alliance that formed on day one will regroup and end up sitting together in the finale episode. The guys are so fractured and paranoid that they'll be slaughtered week-after-week until they're wiped out.

True. If Colton ends up on the same tribe with the two remaining members of the muscle alliance he would be highly likely to switch.

Wow... wtf. The men have to be completely out of their minds.

And I kind of liked Colton (didnt hate him) until this episode. The way he acted at Tribal sickened me.

Back
Top Bottom