SURVIVOR - One World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KIMDOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:

Oh, and we know the three returning Medivacs....people had been posting the trio over on Sucks for awhile and now that it's confirmed that there are indeed three returning Medivacced players, the folowing three names should be correct:

Mike Skupin (Australian Outback)
Jonathan Penner (Cook Islands/Micronesia)
Russell Swan (Samoa)

- They will each be on separate tribes and I hear that we'll have three tribes up until the merge (which hopefully should make for a more interesting set of dynamics at that point in the game than what we've been seeing lately).

Not a bad set to bring back. All similar circumstances since they left at the same episode mark and are about relatively equal in terms of strength/gameplay.

I'm gonna go with...

5th Christina
4th Alicia

Jury votes:

Christina - Kim
Alicia - Sabrina
Tarzan - Kim
Kat- Reluctantly Kim
Troyzan - Kim
Leif - Kim
Jay - Kim
Mike - Kim
Jonas - Kim

I was close, had it at Kim 8, Sabrina 1, Chelsea 0 and it ended up Kim 7, Sabrina 2, Chelsea 0.

Kim's choice of outfit for the reunion was...odd.
No real drama to that finale. Pretty much decided 6-8 weeks ago.

Colton certainly has eaten well since being med'evaced...I guess his African American cook has been doing a good job.

Would it have been better if Chelsea or Sabrina won?

If Christina won that final immunity, and that did almost happen.

I have to believe Kim would have gone out.

Would it have been better if Chelsea or Sabrina won?

If Christina won that final immunity, and that did almost happen.

I have to believe Kim would have gone out.

If Christina had won, I think Kim would have been a goner. Alas, no such luck.

I don't think Chelsea would have voted Kim out, especially after Kim kept her over Alicia in the previous TC.

And Christina had no brains to make a major strategic move on her own.

So I think Sabrina would have been the one gone.

Sabrina would have left. Chelsea was too tied to Kim. Plus, Christina tried to argue that she was more deserving than Sabrina to go to the finals rather than make the case that Sabrina was a bigger threat. That awful logic leads me to believe that Kim/Chelsea would have easily convinced her not to force a tie.

Thinking about it more, there's no scenario where Kim wouldn't have made the finals.

Season has a whole was solid....more interesting than Samoa/Nicaragua/Redemption Island at least. Probably had the biggest bunch of delusional people in the show's history as Matt, Alicia, Kat, Colton and Troyzan all considered themselves to be top players. :/

Thinking about it more, there's no scenario where Kim wouldn't have made the finals won the game.

Fixed that for ya.

The season as a whole was decent, but far from great as the drama went out of it with about 7 weeks left and it became very obvious that Kim would win in a landslide as none of the other women had the brains to see the forest for the trees and try to shake things up and the men just played stupidly and got themselves wiped out.

The only somewhat dramatic moment was Kat getting blindsided maybe a week or 2 sooner than expected and the manner in which it played out, right after her saying how blindsides were fun and exciting and then she sobbed during her walk of shame. The only moment I can recall that got me the least bit excited.

Season 26 (the one airing next spring) seems to be Fans vs. Favorites.

Favorites Tribe:

Erik (Micronesia)
Corinne (Gabon)
Brenda (Nicaragua)
Marty (Nicaragua)
Phillip (Redemption Island)
Andrea (Redemption Island)
Brandon (South Pacific)
Cochran (South Pacific)
Dawn (South Pacific)

Pretty confident the ones in bold are on. Obviously, we're one female short. Of course, since we hardly no any of the Season 25 contestants, a few of those could be on Season 26.

Also, Sicy, do you have any information on Marty recently? Evidence is there, but some are still skeptical...I know you've lunched with the guy or whatever.

Nah, that person was totally my favorite from that season. A very unique nut-job to say the least. :lol: Obviously, if it were really "Favorites" it would just be ten boring people that are good at challenges that casual viewers liked...that's never the point. It should be called Fans vs. Characters or something to that extent, I guess.

They could go with Fans vs Nutjobs...with
Brandon and Phillip
they certainly fit that title, they just need to add in
Smoker Shane
and they could film it in an insane asylum. :wink:

Nobody in the history of the show deserves to be brought back more than that person. They almost made the cast for both Micronesia and Heroes vs. Villains but were cut at the last minute both times. :down:

But yeah, all three together would be :drool:

My dream is a true Tournament of Champions with nothing but previous winners competing.

Favorites cast now looks like...

Bold = For certain, it seems
Italicized = Highly Likely

Erik R (Micronesia) - fitting given he was on the Fans tribe last time
Corinne (Gabon) - would have been on Heroes vs. Villains but didn't go due to work commitments
Brenda (Nicaragua) - most obvious female pick for this season. :up:
Phillip (Redemption Island) - TV Gold
Andrea (Redemption Island) :huh:
Francesca (Redemption Island) :|
Cochran (South Pacific) - whatevs.
Brandon (South Pacific) - TV Gold #2
Dawn (South Pacific) - Worthy. :up:
Unknown Male (Philippines) - Must be the real s**t given that three returning males will be taking up a lot of the airtime in that season. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom