Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh, what if they decided not to quit? Then nobody leaves? This was a real tribal council. If they don't quit, they vote.

It wasn't explained very well.

As for last night's episode, not surprising. It'll be interesting to see if Sash makes a play with the idol at some point.

In the Brenda Ponderosa clip, Marty, Alina, and Brenda are shocked to find that there is another tribal the day after Brenda was kicked out. Obviously it was unplanned. If they hadn't quit, the game would have proceeded on "schedule" with the next tribal at the regular time.

I really dont like Sash and I hope he doesnt win.

Sashpipe is extremely annoying...constantly telling us how he's in control of things...don't like his condescending attitude, or his strange circular chest hair pattern.

At this point, the order I'd like to see them win is:

Fabio (has a great attitude, is funny and while being portrayed as an airhead, seems to have a good handle on the game)

Dan (Just cause he should have been taken out in like week 2 cause he's physically broken down..it would be a good kick in the ass for those who keep weak players around and vote strong ones out early)

Holly (has played well since deciding not to quit, but don't like who she's aligned herself with)

Chase (He's a bonehead, but ultimately fairly likeable and the lesser of 3 evils considering the last 2)

Jane (Deserves credit for perfoming well, but her attitude towards Marty and a few others really turns me off)

Sashpipe (Needs no further explanation)

Sashpipe- That is awesome! :lol:

I want him gone just so I don't have to see him shirtless anymore.

It would be a real kick in the balls if Dan made it to the Final 3 or what ever. Who knows? Maybe that's Dan's plan: "Pretend" that he's weak and they'll underestimate him. Seems to be working. :wink:

Sashpipe is extremely annoying...constantly telling us how he's in control of things...don't like his condescending attitude, or his strange circular chest hair pattern.

At this point, the order I'd like to see them win is:

Fabio (has a great attitude, is funny and while being portrayed as an airhead, seems to have a good handle on the game)

Dan (Just cause he should have been taken out in like week 2 cause he's physically broken down..it would be a good kick in the ass for those who keep weak players around and vote strong ones out early)

Holly (has played well since deciding not to quit, but don't like who she's aligned herself with)

Chase (He's a bonehead, but ultimately fairly likeable and the lesser of 3 evils considering the last 2)

Jane (Deserves credit for perfoming well, but her attitude towards Marty and a few others really turns me off)

Sashpipe (Needs no further explanation)

Good order. Though I'd like to see Holly second, Chase next to last and Jane last.

I am rooting for Fabio to win. :D

Yes, he's the only one left who's not a jerk. The people who were cool, all got voted off. For me, the last one was Benry. Now it's become a matter of hoping the largest shithead DOESN'T win like Sashpipe or Chase. I don't want Jane to win either. She shit on Marty too hard for me. I think if Dan won, it would be a blow to the game of Survivor. He is about as useful as a paper weight. Which, I suppose can be somewhat useful. :huh: :wink:

Oh shit, I forgot about Holly. :doh: I suppose next to Fabio, she's tolerable. I like that she keeps mentioning Jimmy Johnson as her inspiration. He was voted out way too early in the game. We got stuck with the other Jimmy and he sucked.

This is the first season I can remember where I really don't care who wins.

The only way to make this finale awesome is to fly up and watch it with Sicy.

Oh shit, I forgot about Holly. :doh: I suppose next to Fabio, she's tolerable. I like that she keeps mentioning Jimmy Johnson as her inspiration. He was voted out way too early in the game. We got stuck with the other Jimmy and he sucked.
When Holly put Dan's shoes in the ocean, I thought she was a vindictive, immature brat. However, she has improved 100 % since then. It's as if she did that when she was off her meds or something.

When Holly put Dan's shoes in the ocean, I thought she was a vindictive, immature brat. However, she has improved 100 % since then. It's as if she did that when she was off her meds or something.

I forgot about that. That was kind of shitty. She's a space cadet for sure. She's been tolerable since the early part of the game.

So, there's a pretty legitimate Survivor Hall of Fame that is premiering this week. Over a thousand fans cast ballots which accounted for 50% of the total vote while Jeff Probst and others involved with the show and its press got to have the other 50%.

The first two inductees are Parvati Shallow and Boston Rob Mariano, in that order. Sandra, Richard & Russell are expected to be the other ones rounding out this year's class of five.

Survivor | Fancast News

:lol: Judd :cute:

Jane is a crazy bitch. So glad she went home.

Chase is still dumb as hell.

Those 3 were stupid not to turn the tables and vote Holly.

They should vote out Chase or Sash next if they were smart.

:lol: Judd :cute:

Jane is a crazy bitch. So glad she went home.

Chase is still dumb as hell.

Those 3 were stupid not to turn the tables and vote Holly.

They should vote out Chase or Sash next if they were smart.

and who is going to vote out Chase or Sash???

Holly won't, not after tonight

Fabio and Dan are just plain stupid, they could have voted Holly out and had a 3 way wacko alliance with Jane
and then easily voted out Sash and Chase next.

Don't know why Dan and Judd didn't try and team with Jane and vote for Holly...worst case they force a tie and it goes to fire building, even if Holly wins, they aren't any worse off...its not like they'd upset Bonehead and Sashpipe causing them to want to vote them out, they plan to do that anyway.

Not unhappy to see Jane go, she bugged me, but the only hope I have to enjoy the final TC is if WynonaJuddICan'tBelieveItsNotButter can win the next 2 immunity challenges and get there, a final 3 of Shoe Stealer, Bonehead and Bad Chest would not be to my liking.

Fabio and Dan are just plain stupid, they could have voted Holly out and had a 3 way wacko alliance with Jane
and then easily voted out Sash and Chase next.

All of them made stupid mistakes last night.

Dan: Should've voted Holly.
Fabio: Should've voted Holly.
Jane: Should've voted Holly.
Chase: To keep the alliance alive, he should've given his idol to Holly. He knew darn well no votes were going to be cast for him.
Sash: To keep the alliance alive, he should've given his idol to Holly. He knew darn well no votes were going to be cast for him.
Holly: Since Jeff was allowing such open and specific strategy talk, she should've told Chase and Sash that it would be best if one of them were to give the idol to her after the voting.

If Jane had any hope of getting Fabio and Dan to vote for Holly to force a tie, why did she vote for Sash? :scratch:

Don't know why Dan and Judd didn't try and team with Jane and vote for Holly...worst case they force a tie and it goes to fire building, even if Holly wins, they aren't any worse off...its not like they'd upset Bonehead and Sashpipe causing them to want to vote them out, they plan to do that anyway.

What's even more a mystery is that Jane didn't even vote for Holly.

Great show last night!

-Glad Fabio is still alive.

-Chase is still a dumbass.

-Pipe is still evil. He was not happy with Chase spilling the beans about what their alliance was gonna do.

-Holly is the wild card here now. She looks like Mother Theresa compared to Chase and Pipe.

-I loved how Dan's son was kissing him all over, but then under his breath called Chase a scumbag when they weren't picked for reward.

-Jane's reaction to being told she was gonna be voted off before they even made it to TC was priceless. Good for her for putting out the fire too. Gotta give her credit. She went for the proverbial Hail Mary Pass during TC, but Fabio and Dan dropped the ball.

Gotta give her credit. She went for the proverbial Hail Mary Pass during TC, but Fabio and Dan dropped the ball.

But even if they hadn't fumbled the ball, it wouldn't have worked because Jane herself didn't vote for Holly.

Someone on Survivor Sucks who's been known to know every spoiler from every season.. (probably someone close to producers or contestants) posted this.

Since the show has aired and what I say will not be a spoiler now I thought I would tell you what really happened at Tribal Council last night.

Jane accused Sash of offering to pay off her morgage in exchange for her vote and influence with the jury on his behalf. When she said this Jeff ordered the cameras to stop rolling and called in the producers. They discussed this for about 10 minutes and resumed filming without giving any instructions to the jury or the remaining players. In other words they left it as a 'he said, she said' situation. If you watch the insider clips on the voting you can see where Jane changed all her thought process of trying to force a tie vote with Holly and instead voted for Sash? Why? Well I have just told you.

You can also notice how her voting scene appears to have been edited where they left something out.

His voting confessional refers to this but if you don't have this information, it makes no sense.

If you want to know how this played out with jury members go to the Spoilers board to my thread and read it there.

I hope this helps to clear up how confusing the voting confessional was last night and also why she voted for Sash instead of Holly.

Great finale coming Sunday!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom