Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeep. He writes the videos and I edit it together. He's made some pretty good videos, I don't know why he's never made it.

Count me as someone rooting for him. I'm sure he's at least better than Purple Kelly. I couldn't be on the show. I couldn't live without indoor plumbing. :wink:

Count me as someone rooting for him. I'm sure he's at least better than Purple Kelly.

Thanks. Yeah, he'd be much better than Purple Kelly, but he wouldn't talk a lot more. H's the the strong, silent type. He wouldn't quit, that's for sure. If he ever makes it on the show, I'll let ya'll know (after I've seen a couple of episodes to see if he's being a tool or not :)).

I couldn't be on the show. I couldn't live without indoor plumbing. :wink:
Me either, or without food, or living with all those other jackwagons.

Sweet! I'll be watching Survivor until the show ends, so it would be great to kind of know someone on the show. I knew that crazy chick Kimmi from the second season of Survivor. She was saner when I knew her before she went on the show.

Sweet! I'll be watching Survivor until the show ends, so it would be great to kind of know someone on the show. I knew that crazy chick Kimmi from the second season of Survivor. She was saner when I knew her before she went on the show.
Man, she was sure nuts. But I can sympathize with her chicken stance. I certainly wouldn't want to kill a chicken, either.

Man, she was sure nuts. But I can sympathize with her chicken stance. I certainly wouldn't want to kill a chicken, either.

Yeah, plus she wouldn't eat the cow brains in a challenge, but she was able to eat a worm. Yummy. They don't do those types of challenges too much anymore.

that made me chuckle!:D

Thanks. I'm halfway serious. 99.5 % of the time, he's not a tool, but all brothers can venture into the toolbox every-once-in-a-while. I'm sure he would say the same about me (but he would be wrong).

I read today that Kelly was a recruit, not an applicant, and had never seen an episode of the show. That explains why she wasn't prepared for how hard it was. But I don't think they should recruit people. They've got enough applicants. My brother has tried 11 times.

Why on earth would they recruit Kelly? She's one of the most boring contestants they've ever had! They must have seen something that clearly didn't show up once she got out there.

I hope your brother makes it. I wanted to be on the show at one time--I even sent in an audition tape. But now, I think I'd rather not. I don't think I'd care to deal with the notoriety that comes with being on TV.

So, there's been slight talk about Season 24 being another season with returning contestants....due to network television's declining fortunes, it looks like every spring season from here on out will take place in the same location as the Fall season. While Season 22 is going to feature Rob/Russell, the producers managed to avoid an initially planned twist of having the two of them (initially Richard vs. Russell) choosing tribes from a group of 40 ex-contestants. Instead, we'll be having Redemption Island which lets players back into the game as long as they can win challenges and withstand being isolated.

Personally, I think Season 24 would be a great time to have another Fans vs. Favorites. I'd love to see Ken from Gabon get another shot along with hardcore gamers Alina, Brenda, Jane and Marty. The other five could be chosen from the next two installments.

Of course, no to Jane if she's this season's winners. Being useless in tribe challenges will make it easy enough to send her home, $1 million would only make it really obvious. I guess Fabio could be alright, but he just isn't much of a player or a huge personality. I'd like to see ten hardcore fans compete against ten great strategists.

My ideal game would include Redemption Island, Exile Island, multiple hidden immunity challenges, male and female immunities early on in the merge, rewards where you have to choose which contestants to enjoy the reward with, two pre-merge tribe switches...and best of all, that screwed up Final Ten twist in Fiji that sent Michelle home. The entire season would be about keeping everyone on their toes.

Ah, fuck it. Let's add Outcasts as well.

My question is, why didn't they have an immunity challenge? If there was one, they didn't show it. Jane had the necklace. What would have happened if both Naonka and Kelly decided to stay? Jane automatically gets to keep the necklace for a second TC without having to do anything?

It was not explained on the show.

Uh, because this wasn't a real tribal council. It was a place for NaOnka and Kelly to call it quits. There was never going to be actual voting.

I'm done with the returning contestants. They need to focus on picking better new contestants. They shouldn't be recruiting contestants. They should be focusing solely on the videos presented to them by people auditioning for the show.

I'm done with the returning contestants. They need to focus on picking better new contestants. They shouldn't be recruiting contestants. They should be focusing solely on the videos presented to them by people auditioning for the show.
I agree 100%.

I don't know where they recruit from.

Perhaps from other shows, try outs, Big Brother?

the tapes are a good starting point, but these shows are about ratings, that is why bringing some people back in the past has worked well.
Some of these people have big followings. Perhaps next year we can have Bristol Palin as a survivor, would that spike the ratings?

Seriously, a good tape should got one an audition, with some filming of them with others to see if they would be worth watching.

:up:

Dan simply does not exist. The camera didn't show him once during the IC, and he didn't say a word at tribal.

Yeah.. why is he even there.

And who got voted out? Who's that?

Dang it, they voted off Benry. :sad:

I think Fabio is the only one left to root for. The rest all suck.

Random thoughts:

-Sash's nipples scare the shit out of me.

-Jane should NEVER be in a position to be blurred.

-Holly almost looked attractive when she was taking a shower.

-Chase is a knob

-Who the Hell is Dan? :D

Uh, because this wasn't a real tribal council. It was a place for NaOnka and Kelly to call it quits. There was never going to be actual voting.

Uh, what if they decided not to quit? Then nobody leaves? This was a real tribal council. If they don't quit, they vote.

It wasn't explained very well.

As for last night's episode, not surprising. It'll be interesting to see if Sash makes a play with the idol at some point.

Dang it, they voted off Benry. :sad:

I liked Benry until last night, when he and Dan stabbed Fabio in the back. By the end of the episode, it didn't matter to me that he was gone.

I think Fabio is the only one left to root for. The rest all suck.

I agree completely.

However, even though I don't like Jane, I did sympathize and even identify with her grief over the chicken. In that, she and I have commonality.

However, even though I don't like Jane, I did sympathize and even identify with her grief over the chicken. In that, she and I have commonality.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a chicken of wealth and taste."

Sympathy for the Chicken :lol::lol:

I understood her grief too, but the show is called Survivor. Which means, in order to survive, a chicken is gonna be eaten. That's just an eventuality.

Mmm chicken

kellynay.jpg

Uh, what if they decided not to quit? Then nobody leaves? This was a real tribal council. If they don't quit, they vote.

Jeff never said anything about voting at all. They would have had an immunity challenge if they were actually going to vote. He also would have given the players a heads up that there would be a vote so that they could strategize. Everyone knew this was simply a place for Kelly & NaOnka to make a decision. Nothing more.

Sash is such a moron. He chose to align himself with the three people left in the game that are the hardest to beat in a final tribal council. His best move was to get to the Final Four with Dan, Benry & Fabio. He could then easily convince Benry or Fabio to vote the other out since they were both very well liked by the rest of the players out there. It then would have been about Sash trying to convince the jury that his game play is more deserving of a million dollars than the likability of Benry or Fabio. Dan would finish dead last with zero votes although I think he could've won in certain Final Three combos.

Based on the next episode's synopsis of somebody being caught between two alliances....this is what I think will happen:

- Fabio wins immunity.

- Chase/Holly/Jane tell Sash they're going after Dan which they're forced to to do since Sash will be playing his idol.

- Sash figures he could win much easier against Dan and Fabio and that now is the time to get rid of someone like Jane.

Again, Sash would have a chance to make the correct decision. If he doesn't force a tie in the next tribal or find a way to get Holly to flip on Chase/Jane, then he is an extreme idiot. Regardless of whether or not he makes it to the Final Three, he will get his ass handed to him by someone like Holly or Jane who played strategically and made a lot of friends out there.

If Fabio doesn't win immunity in the next episode, then the obvious will likely happen. He'll be sent home and Chase/Sash will both play their idols since it's their last opportunity. Final Five will then be when the shit hits the fan because I'm 100% positive that the core of Chase/Jane/Holly/Sash won't stick together to vote out Dan when there's an opportunity to get rid of one of the threats in their own alliance. Basically, the only way someone will have played a really great game is if Dan ends up in the final three, otherwise, the players at the end didn't have the backbone to take out a contender or two.

On a side note, Chase/Sash both have perfect voting scores at the moment and also haven't received a vote against them. Nobody has ever voted for every person voted out at tribal council, received no votes in the game, and then cleaned house with the jury vote.

J.T. sent a vote to Sierra in case Brendon were going to play his idol. That's tolerable, but then he voted for Erinn at the Final Five in order to nab Coach's jury vote.

Earl in Survivor: Fiji participated in a vote split in order to flush a possible idol from either Mookie or Alex. He received one vote against him in the game, cast in episode three by Rita.

I think Chase is a bigger moron than Sash and he continues to amaze me with his stupidity. Not taking Sash on the reward was one of the dumbest things he could have done. He already is close with Jane and knows she wouldn't vote against him and that she'd vote for him in the finals. I've seen her fb page and him and her like hang out and stuff so that makes me think that they're really good friends.

And Dan's edit this whole season has just been shocking. Or lack of I should say. Marty did tell me that he was shy and didnt like speaking in front of the cameras, but wtf you're on Survivor. DO SOMETHING MEMORABLE.

Back
Top Bottom