Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a nasty piece of work Brenda turned out to be. We all noticed her entitled attitude earlier on, but WOW! So used to having everyone bend over backwards for her that she didn't even try to save herself and said she was above it.

And I love how she was all looking over at Sash like he was supposed to give her the idol. :lol:

That absolutely saved the season and it's going to be an unpredictable ride through to the end. :up:

Oh, and to answer the question posed, yes, I am completely unspoiled this season. Hence all my ranting about Brenda being in the finals which obviously didn't happen.

Right, but nobody usually talks about the show until the West Coast has seen it.

Sorry, I haven't been regularly posting around here as usual, but to be honest, if somebody is going to check out the Survivor thread two hours before it airs in their time zone, it's kind of their own fault.

It's fine, west coast people shouldnt open the thread until its time.

So glad Brenda went home. Cocky ass bitch. Cant believe just about everyone ended up voting for her, even Chase! And Kelly Purple is such a ditz :lol:

It is preferable that the spoiler tag is used when the show is still airing but I just avoid the thread until its time.

But why would you open the thread at 6:15?

People say things like

great episode!!!!! and that stuff I wrote before, is just my guesses, I have not read and posted any spoilers except the one below for tonight.

I am so glad that bitch Brenda, is out

And Kelly Purple is such a ditz :lol:

Each time they put her on camera I still think they just dropped her into the game...talk about a forgettable castaway...and why do they still call her "Purple" Kelly when the other Kelly has been gone for so long?

Each time they put her on camera I still think they just dropped her into the game...talk about a forgettable castaway...and why do they still call her "Purple" Kelly when the other Kelly has been gone for so long?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Plus, I think Holly was referring to her as Kelly Purple too. :lol:

Sorry, I haven't been regularly posting around here as usual, but to be honest, if somebody is going to check out the Survivor thread two hours before it airs in their time zone, it's kind of their own fault.

I'm with you there. Plus, if I've DVR'ed it for later, I don't stop in the Survivor thread until after I've seen it.

They're probably just used to calling her Purple Kelly. Her and Benry are forgettable for sure. Also I think its hilarious that they write FABIO as Judds name on the challenges :lol:

ALSO CBS editing fail for the previews :|

shows a HII around Fabio's neck :doh:

I thought brenda had an idol...:huh didn't she and Na-onka find one? I guess Na has that one? and what a dumb-ass Chase is...immediately blabbing to anyone who will listen that Brenda was the target...Purple Kelly and Dan are just absolutely useless...and they are still in it!

Naonka has it in her sock. They found it 'together' but Naonka kept it on her. Chase was driving me nuts.. I was like omg stfu dude! He wont last much longer I dont think.

I'd love it if Dan somehow won the whole thing.
Nobody perceives him as a threat, so I don't see him being targeted for at least a few more TC's.

They're probably just used to calling her Purple Kelly. Her and Benry are forgettable for sure. Also I think its hilarious that they write FABIO as Judds name on the challenges :lol:

ALSO CBS editing fail for the previews :|

shows a HII around Fabio's neck :doh:

Yeah, can't believe CBS did that. That is totally fucked up. :doh:

Speaking of Purple Kelly and Benry, what is up with PK voting for Benry? Guess she really was totally out of the loop. :lol:

I'd love it if Dan somehow won the whole thing.
Nobody perceives him as a threat, so I don't see him being targeted for at least a few more TC's.

I'm thinking it very likely that he makes it to the Final Three or pretty close to that...it would be a waste of a Tribal Council to vote him out and I can't really see him snaring any votes when he starts to fall asleep during his jury questioning.

I'm thinking it very likely that he makes it to the Final Three or pretty close to that...it would be a waste of a Tribal Council to vote him out and I can't really see him snaring any votes when he starts to fall asleep during his jury questioning.

Just imagine a final 3 of Dan, Nay Bonkers and Purple Kelly...Dan would win.

Interesting season no doubt, but all the people I like keep getting voted off- Jimmy J, Tyrone, Alina, Marty, even Brenda was alright by me. I guess at this point I'm rooting for Fabio, and Benry's ok too, but everyone else I really don't like at all. :down:

And I'd love to see Marty play again at some point.

Just imagine a final 3 of Dan, Nay Bonkers and Purple Kelly...Dan would win.

That's about the only scenario in which Naonka should win. At least she did something in the game, even if it was completly nuts. I don't think she'll make it that far though. She is so unstable, I don't think she'll be able to keep it together long enough and sooner or later she'll push her tribemates too far. The ironic thing is Brenda was really about the only one who would have protected her. Getting Brenda out might have been brilliant strategy for everyone else but not for Nay.

I can't see how Dan would be able to argue for winning the game unless you count being so pathetic that people keep you in the game because they know you're no threat. Maybe if he does backflips at the final tribal and declares "My knees were fine all along--this was all part of my strategy!" He hasn't been able to compete in challenges, he's made no big strategic moves, he's done nothing. Same with Purple Kelly, really.

What's notable right now is the lack of solid alliances of any kind right now. There really doesn't seem to be any kind of long or even short term loyalty among anyone left in the game. This, I think was Brenda and Sash's real faliling--their inablity to build relationships and make connections with others in the tribe that would make their allies want to stay loyal.

I was surprised no one else mentioned her name.

If I had to vote for someone right now, it would be her.

Also, I have mentioned before that she is a physical threat, she has beat the younger guys twice in endurance contests. She was targeted early on, and survived. But, I do imagine she may be taken out soon.

I was surprised no one else mentioned her name.

If I had to vote for someone right now, it would be her.

Also, I have mentioned before that she is a physical threat, she has beat the younger guys twice in endurance contests. She was targeted early on, and survived. But, I do imagine she may be taken out soon.

I've mentioned her. I feel she's a pawn in someone else's game. Perhaps Chase's or Holly's. I don't see her winning.

Oh I know! I've already told him I dont like spoilers! But I am curious about some of the back end stuff. Should be a fun convo.

Back
Top Bottom