Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lmao I'm so easily amused.

martychop.jpg

^Wicked!

Hahaha.....dumb cakes with Fabio! Man that guy is a sandwich short of picnic isn't he?!

I can't believe they didn't vote out Marty on the second round....and he's still got the idol, haha. I hope Marty comes back and rips them a new one!!

Brenda was doing all the heavy lifting, trying to flush out the idol
I can't believe he didn't play it.

Also, why didn't they move over and vote Marty on the 2nd vote. That would have taken the idol out.

Really don't get the logic...they were concerned about keeping a pissed off Kelly B?
She was vastly outnumbered and wouldn't have posed any threat.

Brenda may have hurt herself longterm, she obviously made an enema of Marty, he still has the idol so he should be around for at least a couple more weeks, and seeing as he's a grand master at chess who dominated Guillermo Vilas, he may be able to swing Fabio and shake things up.

(Right away when Marty mentioned Vilas I said to my wife "he's a tennis player, not a chess player"...too bad Fabio wasn't a tennis nut who could see through Marty's bullsh*t).

Somehow, some strange way Dan is still there...maybe he'll win the whole thing...eh maybe not.

(And Sicy, the HII is eligible to be played before the merge, as I conjectured before, I don't think Probst asks if someone wants to play it until it is completely out in the open that its in the game, which became the case during TC last night when Sash talked of Marty telling everyone he had it).

I wouldn't be surprised if Fabio goes with Marty after that last tribal council.

I was shocked they didn't vote for Marty the second time. If Marty sticks around and is able to turn the tables on them, it should go down as one of the dumbest moves (or non-moves) in the history of this show.

Brenda was doing all the heavy lifting, trying to flush out the idol
I can't believe he didn't play it.

Also, why didn't they move over and vote Marty on the 2nd vote. That would have taken the idol out.

Does anyone know what the vote was on the second vote? Brenda should be very concerned about that vote. It tells me her alliance isn't as solid as she might think.

did she get 3 votes the first time

that would have been marty, the older woman that won immunity and fabio
during council, marty was mouthing to vote Brenda

I think the same group moved those votes to Jessie, and send her home. The stupid thing was that and the young people that voted Jessie the first time did not move over to marty, that was the stupid (non) move

Does anyone know what the vote was on the second vote? Brenda should be very concerned about that vote. It tells me her alliance isn't as solid as she might think.
They showed the votes before the preview...
Marty only got 1 vote, from Jane.
All the others voted for Kelly B., so they had made that their play if Marty didn't use the idol and it ended in a tie. (which I still can't comprehend, Brenda had talked it about it during a confessional saying if its a tie they have a tough choice, cause they were not only concerned with Marty and his idol, but also concerned with keeping a pissed off Kelly B., which poses more of a threat? Kelly B. has done zero strategizing, Marty's been scheming since he checkmated Guillermo Vilas in 1983 and has an innmunity idol...completely stupid maneuver)

And deep...who is Jessie?:wink:

Jessie is Kelly, obviously

and a pissed off Kelly is more dangerous than a pissed off Marty with an idol and two legs?

They showed the votes before the preview...
Marty only got 1 vote, from Jane.
All the others voted for Kelly B., so they had made that their play if Marty didn't use the idol and it ended in a tie. (which I still can't comprehend, Brenda had talked it about it during a confessional saying if its a tie they have a tough choice, cause they were not only concerned with Marty and his idol, but also concerned with keeping a pissed off Kelly B., which poses more of a threat? Kelly B. has done zero strategizing, Marty's been scheming since he checkmated Guillermo Vilas in 1983 and has an innmunity idol...completely stupid maneuver)

And deep...who is Jessie?:wink:

I missed that. That was just flat-out DUMB. I can't fathom why they made that choice. Maybe they're intimidated by Marty. I've seen that before with these Alpha players. It's like everyone is just paralyzed and can't bring themselves to do what needs to be done and vote them out. Fabio is certainly awed. Maybe Brenda found her alliance wasn't committed to getting rid of Marty, and decided to go with eliminating Kelly B. in order to to keep them happy. Still, a rather precarious position for her. She needs her team to keep winning immunities.

I really thought Brenda (who is a nasty little you know what, no matter how good she looks in a bikini) was gonna convince Sashafrass to take Marty's idol and vote him out...that would have been as low as that Natalie b*tch screwing dumb Erik over.

Of course I don't see Sash keeping his word about giving it back to Marty...he probabaly has an out as he said "if we lose the next immunity challenge" and team immunity will be gonzo.
But maybe with a merge Marty can survive a bit longer and pit the bullseye elsewhere.

I dont like Sash.. cocky ass. "I do nothing all day, let people cook for me, and people just give me idols" :rolleyes:

Brenda is a bitch too but I think she's smart and knows how to play the game.

Team Marty!

Brenda is clearly the winner....from the first episode, I've felt that way. They constantly show her acting strategic and the hordes of people that are willing to help her get far in this game. She'll make it near the end with plenty of options and choose the best road (probably some sort of final three scenario involving Naonka sitting next to her).

What makes me so annoyed by it all is that Brenda is not really all that likable. These dumb, stereotypical young kids are won over by her looks, rather than actual charm or personality. She's very stuck-up and I don't think she could've pulled the blinders over people's eyes in almost any other season.

Marty's move was brilliant because he was going to be Idol-less anyway by the end of the night. He had next to no hope of getting far if he were to have played it. Of course Sash won't give it back to Marty, but it doesn't really matter since, again, Marty would have been idol-less anyway in next week's episode.

Ultimately, the young kids will vote out Marty/Alina for being threats, then act like trash and ditch the old flippers, Holly/Jane. Dan might make it pretty deep considering how worthless he happens to be.

When it gets down to seven....I imagine that the unlikable Fabio will still be haunted by voting with Shannon while Benry doesn't have much of a foothold and is a physical threat.

That leaves a Final Five of Brenda, Chase, Purple Kelly, Naonka and Sash. Everyone in that group wants to take Brenda to the end and I imagine Naonka will be the Russell of the bunch that will float there because it's an easy victory. Brenda will kick out Sash for his strategic play and Chase because he's a likable country boy.

Final Three: Brenda, Purple Kelly, Naonka

Naonka is devil incarnate and Purple Kelly did nothing all game. Brenda wins the check unanimously.

Purple Kelly did nothing all game..

Last night, when she got on camera talking about the reward saying they had to "milk their own milk", I turned to the wife and said, "who is she, did they just drop her into the game?" I swear it was the first confessional type video of her, first time I recall hearing her voice, she's been completely in the background as far as the editing thus far.

Marty's move was brilliant because he was going to be Idol-less anyway by the end of the night. He had next to no hope of getting far if he were to have played it. Of course Sash won't give it back to Marty, but it doesn't really matter since, again, Marty would have been idol-less anyway in next week's episode.

What's so brilliant about it? If he had just kept the idol and played it, he would've survived another week anyway without risking anything. Now, while he is still around, the idol is in the hands of Sash. It would've been better to get rid of it outright than to give it to someone else, and then look for the inevitable next hidden idol.

It wasnt brilliant, but I think he thought he could gain more trust that way.

If Brenda wins this season, it will be 10 female winners to 11 male winners. Next season is a season of returning players (Russell/Rob). A female has won the previous four (Amber, Danni, Parvati, Sandra) and if Rob and/or Russell last long on their respective tribes, they'll be likely to take out a lot of strong males like they usually do.

I think we'll back to even gendered wins for the first time since Survivor: Panama back in 2006!

Er.. Russell clearly stated on his fb page a while back that he wasnt doing any more Survivors.

Er.. Russell clearly stated on his fb page a while back that he wasnt doing any more Survivors.

Trust me, it's Russell vs. Rob next season...of sorts. There's supposed to be one-part of a rivalry on each tribe, such as cheerleaders or pageant queens. Carrie Prejean is, in fact, one of the two pageant queens. The new twist is based on one conceived for the Israeli series where the people are voted to Redemption Island and then compete to get back in the game.

Nothing too spoiler-y or anything here and I'm not paying attention to any of that myself, just cast information. Rob and Russell came back because they each received a hefty appearance fee.

Damn I totally forgot that I actually posted about that earlier in this thread. :doh: I thought it was just a rumor though. Peaked over at Sucks in the Survivor +22 forum.. there's already a few cast members listed including the Rob vs. Russell thing. Makes me wonder why Russell said on his fb that he was done.

I'm not sure why anyone would ever be done. If you're out first, you net something like 15-25K usually, mostly from the reunion show. I'd play over and over again for a paycheck like that.

The Russell vs. Rob thing is definitely overkill. Jeff went as far as to list them in his greatest players list alongside his greatest, Parvati, and Cirie/Sandra. I don't understand that considering Russell lacks the social finesse to win and Rob missed the jury twice. However, while the initial rumors had them being captains that were immune until the merge, the newest reports are saying the two are simply regular players that can be voted out at any given moment, so whatever. After all, they need some sort of gimmick since they're now committed to saving money by filming back-to-back seasons in the same location.

Last night, when she got on camera talking about the reward saying they had to "milk their own milk", I turned to the wife and said, "who is she, did they just drop her into the game?" I swear it was the first confessional type video of her, first time I recall hearing her voice, she's been completely in the background as far as the editing thus far.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom