Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jimmy T was getting super annoying and I'm glad he's gone.

Naonka is just a horrible person. Brenda is the one responsible for her finding the idol and she was all 'I found it!11! Its mine!1!' So greedy. I actually like Brenda. I think she might go far. Same with Marty.

Jimmy T was getting super annoying and I'm glad he's gone.
Now you know why I moved out of Gloucester.:wink: Its funny that he even knew during his post tribal confessional why he was gone, couldn't keep quiet.

Naonka is just a horrible person. Brenda is the one responsible for her finding the idol and she was all 'I found it!11! Its mine!1!' So greedy. I actually like Brenda. I think she might go far. Same with Marty.

Naonka does pretty much suck. Nasty attitude.

Yeah, JT was annoying, but a lot of these people are annoying. JT shouldn't have lobbied so hard to vote off Jimmy Johnson last week. Without Johnson around, it put more of the focus on how much of a bitch JT is.

Naonka will soon be taking over for Russell as the most ruthless contestant ever if she sticks around long enough. She has definitely embraced the villain role, but she better be careful, though, because it looks like she's starting to run low on allies.

I'm looking forward to seeing them mix up the tribes next week. I hate this older/younger crap.

She's not a villain she's just a bitch.

Yes, she is a bitch. Some could argue that she's even the "C" word. I look at Survivor as a tv show, though, and Naonka as portraying a character. And she is the true villain of the cast. She's got the bitch thing cranked up to 11 and the editors are eating it up. I'm sure she might be a bitch in real life, but she's really laying it on thick for the show. Regardless, it didn't work for Russell, so I would assume it won't work for her either. People will just hate her and vote her off or she'll work her way to the end and get voted off.

I don't think Marty will last long when tribes mix...he is a pot stirrer and a bit paronoid in my opinion...but we'll see...Nay--onka's gotta GO!!:angry:

One thing is for sure. There's no way Naonka has a teaching job now. I can't imagine anyone being willing to hire her to be any kind of role model to kids.

Naonka is no Russell. Sure she has his nasty attitude but there the similarity ends. She's not smart, has no strategy, she's really not all that sharply focused on the game. She's not even entertaining.

Naonka is no Russell. Sure she has his nasty attitude but there the similarity ends. She's not smart, has no strategy, she's really not all that sharply focused on the game. She's not even entertaining.

I said that Naonka would take Russell's place as the most ruthless Survivor contestant ever. I didn't say that she was as good a player as Russell. I agree that she isn't smart, has no strategy and isn't very entertaining. But, she is the villain of the cast and she's playing that role very well. She's a trainwreck and it will be fun to see her go completely over the edge.

People never learn on this show...Tyrone starts acting bossy, and bye bye Ty. I wonder if Naonka had any thoughts of using her idol. Probst hasn't asked at TC if anyone wants to play one yet.
Marty is clearly soon to go with his cocky attitude and piss poor performance catching balls in the challenge.

I was thinking about that last night but then realized that she has an individual immunity idol and I dont think she can play it until after the merge.

I'm pretty sure they can play it before the merge, certainly has been the case in past seasons.
Otherwise a dude like Marty telling his new tribe he holds one just signed his death warrant cause they'd say, gotta take him out now before he's eligible to use the immunity idol.

But if they were able to play it now, Jeff would have said "If anyone has the hidden immunity idol....."
They have tribal immunity right now.

But if they were able to play it now, Jeff would have said "If anyone has the hidden immunity idol....."
They have tribal immunity right now.

I think he doesn't mention it yet cause it isn't necessarily out in the open, clues have been hidden, so its possible not everyone is aware (though thanks to Marty pretty much everyone is aware) that they exist as yet. There was someone last seaosn or the season before who played it before Probst was asking if anyone wanted to play it.
They have tribal immunity, but that doesn't save your ass when your tribe loses, the idol can.

I'm so confused. Where in the show did Jane 'spill everything' ??

fbmartyy.jpg

Marty Piombo October 14 at 11:23am Report
you just got to ask yourself.......if Jane is flipping.....and she knows about the HII......then you have to wonder, which is best...to a) have la Flor think you're a scheming, clever, threatening guy with the HII, and you have decided to keep it from them, b) tell them and be up front, and see if it buys you any credibility, which it probably won't , but at least its out there, and hurts you less than Jane blabbering and then I look like an even bigger threat........either way, its not a great situation......and keeping it quiet, really buy me nothing, if you know (as I did) that Jane would squeal....

I think he's going on stuff he knows that wasnt aired.. personally.

Still I think he's dumb for blabbing!

I wonder if Naonka had any thoughts of using her idol. .

I think Naonka just wanted to leave. That's why she didn't mention the immunity idol. This tribe just screwed it up AGAIN. They vote out Tyrone, one of their strongest members, to keep Naonka who is about to fall apart over being rained on. Now the team has two weak links that they should have gotten rid of when they had the chance. It sounds like Dan's just going to go ahead and quit on his own next week. Though as long as it's old people going I guess it doesn't matter. When they come to the merge they'll have the numbers.

JESUS Marty dogged a fat bullet tonight!! Go Marty!!! Brenda totally threw him under the bus! :tsk:

Fabio is hilarious. He's SO dumb. :laugh:

Too bad so sad about EveAlienHead :(

Brenda was doing all the heavy lifting, trying to flush out the idol
I can't believe he didn't play it.

Also, why didn't they move over and vote Marty on the 2nd vote. That would have taken the idol out.

Yep.. that's the big discussion over at sucks. La Flor must have eaten dumb cakes with Fabio earlier.

Back
Top Bottom