Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just thought everyone should know that Survivor legend Mookie from everyone's favorite season is posting over in LTS on Sucks! :heart:

4 more days! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Gonna be weird watching on Wednesdays. :huh:

I saw Jimmy Johnson recently in one of those infomercials for a pill that makes your dick bigger. Xtense or some shit. Good times! :wink:

OMG!! I am sooooo :hyper: I was clicking around setting shows to record on the DVR for next week and stumbled upon Survivor NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!! I forgot it was going to be on Wednesdays now, but it's starting already!! :yippie::yippie: I cannot wait for Wednesday to get here!!!:heart:

I haven't watched Survivor since the first season when I was eightee...er eight. :shifty:

I'll definitely be watching Nicaragua. Go old folks!

Young tribe, mostly jerks. Not surprising though. And we have that self-absorbed, manipulating imp of a cheerleader to boot. I hope they have the brains to get rid of her.

Call me biased, +40s all the way!:up:

Fabio looks like Silas from weeds.

Interesting about the medallion of power. I was surprised to know it can go back and forth between the tribes.

I was lol'ing at the guys' blurred packages. Did no one bring a bathing suit? The girls are all in their bras and what not.

Cant wait for the start of the dramz next week. :hyper:

Wendy had to go back to her goats and husband.

I feel a little bad for her.

Her husband said she would be the first one out because she ran her mouth too much.

Obvious photoshop is obvious.

judbutter.jpg

judfabio.jpg

It's clear where her lack of self-esteem comes from.

I thought that whole thing was pretty sad.

I agree.

I've never even seen the husband but I know he's a jerk. The only reason I wanted her to stay was for him to be proved wrong.

. . .but that said, I can see why they sent her packing. She made everyone uncomfortable--heck, she made ME uncomfortable and I was just watching on TV--and that's a cardinal sin in Survivor especially in the early days.

As a whole I find the casting for this season pretty uninspiring. Jimmy Johnson is about the only charisma in the joint this time around.

Back
Top Bottom