Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 12-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #301
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
My list is pretty much the same. Fabio is really growing on me as well.
Fabio is just so - Fabio! He's got a real positive outlook and doesn't degrade people. It seems he gets really appalled when people do bad things, as if he has never seen that kind of thing in his life. Gotta love that. When Naonka stole his socks, he was flabbergasted. When Naonka knocked Kelly B on the ground, if I were Fabio, I might have shoved Naonka to the ground and taken my socks back. Then I would have said "I don't shove ladies."

Old 12-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #302
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

The Hell with anyone else, it's all about Benry!

Old 12-02-2010, 12:21 PM   #303
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 08:07 PM
Old 12-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #304
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
those two on the jury would not be that bad
we have had many jury members vote for a less deserving player out of pettiness. could their votes be any worse
It's not the quality of their votes that bothers me. It's that they quit the game. If they quit the game, then they should forfeit the right to any further participation in the game, including deliberating with the jury.

Ponderosa should be interesting. I doubt those two will exactly be welcomed.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #305
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Marty actually cooked dinner for all of them. I think Alina had the hardest time with them.

Survivor Video - Life at Ponderosa (Naonka & Kelly Pt. 1) - CBS.com
Old 12-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #306
Refugee

Local Time: 09:07 PM
I'm on the Fabio bandwagon!

Weak Kelly is in nursing school. A nurse! Holy, she had better to learn to suck it up, 'cause she's going to be in for a very big surprise.

Ponderosa was disappointing. This taking of the "high road" by Brenda and Marty is mature and all but come on, Naonka deserved to be shunned. I guess they realised that she will never change and their comments wouldn't make a difference because Naonka is a vile, self-absorbed, inconsiderate child with a chip on the shoulder.

Sicy, that is soooooo awesome that you got to meet Marty!! He seems like a really cool guy.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:05 PM   #307
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Nicaragua': Episode 12 | PopWatch | EW.com

Here's the link to Jeff's blog. He explains why they kept the quitters on the jury. Considering precedent, it was the only fair thing to do, but it still is annoying. He seems to imply they will change that rule in the future.

Jeff's analysis of the situation is pretty spot on in my opinion. He wondered how Naonka's family will react, and I think it's obvious they will support her, at least publically. Seeing your relative making a total ass of herself on television is not reason enough to shun her for life, so I won't blame them for continuing to support her.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #308
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Well, seriously, if Naonka's family knows her well enough, they shouldn't be surprised by her decision to bail on the game.

I disagree with Jeff's assessment of PK. She looked emotionally and physically spent. Naonka, on the other hand, could have continued. She was energized by the reward and could have continued. If PK had won the reward, I don't think she would have quit the game.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #309
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Purple Kelly's fb wall exploded... and looks like she's deleting all the negative comments. Bummer because I wanted to read them. Naonka disabled her wall. Coward.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #310
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
I disagree with Jeff's assessment of PK. She looked emotionally and physically spent. Naonka,on the other, could have continued. She was energized by the reward and could have continued. If PK had won the reward, I don't think she would have quit the game.
Agree.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #311
Refugee

Local Time: 09:07 PM
Canadians or others outside the US can't watch Ponderosa vids at CBS, Veoh, and most sites, but I found a person's page at YT that is regularly updated with them for those interested - TheSonoerin

I like how Jeff said in his blog that Naonka won't regret her actions for one moment. Bet she still doesn't either when she'd booed at the finale show.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #312
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipstream View Post
Canadians or others outside the US can't watch Ponderosa vids at CBS, Veoh, and most sites, but I found a person's page at YT that is regularly updated with them for those interested - TheSonoerin

I like how Jeff said in his blog that Naonka won't regret her actions for one moment. Bet she still doesn't either when she'd booed at the finale show.

Shit, imagine what her life in the real world is like right now. If people see her on the street or somewhere in public, they might give her shit for bailing on the show. So, by the time the Finale rolls around, the boos might not bother her as much. She might even smile. Who knows? She might start bawling. She is bonkers after all. Makes great TV!
Old 12-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #313
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
I almost thought Jeff was going to say "marty, Brenda, Ailina...get you buffs back on...you're back in the game" now THAT would have rocked! those 2 loser bitches should definately not be on the jury!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Jeff

And yeah how crazy would it be for Jeff to have invited 2 players to come back and play. That would have been classic. They did do something similar before ..now I cant remember which season it was.

Another thing that was mentioned this morning on my radio.. DAN should have given up the reward.. he's the one that sat out the challenge and didn't do anything to earn the reward.

I cant wait to go watch the Ponderosa videos for this.
Actually one person needed to go last night, if these 2 did not quit Naonka may have been voted out. So with P Kelly quiting that did leave one opening.

What might have been interesting, would have been if Jeff had said ok, one of the 3 members of the jury voted out by quitters can get back in. The 6 remaining survivors must vote 2 of them out again. Write down 2 names.
The one with the least votes would be back in.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #314
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
It's not the quality of their votes that bothers me. It's that they quit the game. If they quit the game, then they should forfeit the right to any further participation in the game, including deliberating with the jury.

Ponderosa should be interesting. I doubt those two will exactly be welcomed.

If PK did not quit too, they would have just voted out Naonka and no one be up in arms. They quit the competition.
Others have quit by asking to be voted out. They stayed in long enough to make it to the jury.

I don't recall so clearly, but the first season Russell was in he controlled that whole season, found all the idols and was certainly the best survivor.

The person that got all the votes was just a coat tail rider.
Those jury votes were no better than whatever way Naonka and PK end up voting. They may end up canceling each other out? Who knows?
Old 12-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #315
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Russell's biggest problem was that most people hated him, so most people did not vote for him to win the million bucks. He could have went up against a crash test dummy and still lost. Bottom Line: if you're an evil bastard to people, you won't win. That's probably why Naonka wouldn't have won if she stuck around. Who knows? Maybe Naonka knew she wasn't gonna win because of her transgressions, so that's why she bailed.

Tags
survivor