Local Time: 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I can ask him

Old 11-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #227
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:33 PM
I liked this episode

I thought the Asian sensation was going to make the wrong move.

Naonka's F-bombs - I love them - that she did not play her idol, I love that more.

Jane, I hope she hangs tough.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:42 AM   #228
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:33 PM
I think Na Wonka didn't play her idol because Sashish and Brenda told her that Marty had a plan to flush the idol and they were taking him out instead...they sooooo want to be in a final 3 with her knowing in essence it puts them in a final 2 as she has zero chance to win.
The question is will others smarten up (and soon, like next week is the time) and turn on Brenda and Sashpipe before its too late.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:47 AM   #229
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Somehow, some strange way Dan is still there...maybe he'll win the whole thing...eh maybe not.
Hell, maybe he will win. Certainly nobody is targeting him now...he may hang till quite late in the proceedings, and if the immunity challenge to reach the final 3 is to pick out the $1600 pair of shoes from a lineup with 2 dozen less expensive pairs, he could go all the way.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #230
New Yorker

Local Time: 05:33 PM
Sorry in advance to those who liked Marty, but I actually applauded when he got ousted last night...cocky SOB....the way he walked back from the voting...and Na-onka flipped him off...AHAHAHA..I loved that....I had the same thought about Dan..how is he still in it? they just regard him as a non-entity I guess? and I agree with Hewson about Brenda and Sash wanting to keep Na-onka to the end cause no one will vote for her...so hoping that all back fires on them somehow
Old 11-11-2010, 02:31 PM   #231
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I don't see how the Final Three won't be Brenda, Sash and NaOnka. Becomes more apparent with each episode. Virtually everybody there has ties with Brenda and Sash. Kelly Purple and Chase are specifically aligned with those two, while Jane & Holly think they are, etc. From here on out, Brenda/Sash will keep using people to vote out whomever they want and nobody's really going to be able to put together a counter alliance. The few people that are willing to try, such as Dan/Fabio, don't have a prayer because everybody else thinks they're in a F4 alliance or whatever with Brenda/Sash and won't want to rock the boat.

Alina/Marty both don't know when to shut up. It's very entertaining and makes them the modern Eliza/Jonathan. Bring them back for the next All Stars!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #232
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

-It sucks that Marty was voted off only because his zany antics were quite entertaining. Thankfully, Naonka more than makes up for it. She's a wild one that gal. What crazy shit will she do next?
Old 11-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #233
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

BigMac are you going on gut or are you reading spoilers? Just asking and making sure.. because I don't want to be spoiled. I'm already pissed off enough that Marty is gone.

Brenda and Sash have to be two of the cockiest sons of bitches out there. Why on earth wouldnt people want to take them out??
Old 11-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #234
Blue Crack Addict

if he is going on spoilers

I don't want to know, even that.

I will just ask anyone that does read spoilers, please have the decency not to post in this thread
(that is anything you learned in the spoilers)

last season I did a google search and I opened to a spoiler page that gave the out order and winner.

when I realized I knew the outcome, I did not post anything in here that would take away form others enjoyment.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:24 AM   #235
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
ET: Was the food deprivation the hardest part?

Marty Piombo: I will be honest. More than food and more than rain and lack of sleep was Jane's non-stop flatulence. We are not talking dainty-like. We are talking truck driver. I live in the Bay Area and it kind of brought me back home because I used to live on Russian Hill and I could hear the foghorns out on the bay. After that, no food and no sleep, and really no sleep.
'Survivor: Nicaragua''s Marty Piombo: The Level of Hatred Surfaced At Tribal Council
Old 11-12-2010, 02:41 AM   #236
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

He's got my number. We're gonna meet up eventually.

Jane saying what she said about his kids when she wrote his name down was disgusting. There was no need for that. I hate her.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #237
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Brenda and Sash have to be two of the cockiest sons of bitches out there. Why on earth wouldnt people want to take them out??
The rest of them seem to be content to be sheep. (Well except for Nay Bonkers). I'm hoping maybe Benry can be the one to try and lead an insurgence, he seems to be the only one who might have the gumption, and certainly Dan and Fabio would follow him, but they'll need more numbers. And I suspect Brenda and Sashpipe will target Benry soon if not next as he would have a shot at winning any physical immunity challenges.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #238
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
He's got my number. We're gonna meet up eventually.

Jane saying what she said about his kids when she wrote his name down was disgusting. There was no need for that. I hate her.

Yes, that was definitely uncalled for. She barely knows Marty. Saying such things makes her look foolish. Jane is definitely a pawn in someone else's game.

I think Benrey is the only one I'm rooting for now. The rest are all a bunch of putzes.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #239
War Child

Local Time: 09:33 PM
I've been watching this season quite attentively and frankly it has to be asked - who the f*ck is Benry? He seems to be another Survivor contestant who is practically ignored for the first half of the show and now that the numbers nre dwindling he gets some attention. I'll be honest - apart from the opening credits I have struggled to place him in the show.

I hope Sash and Brenda keep NaOnka (Na'onka? Naonka?) to the end and that everyone is so pissed at them she wins. I really, really want to see her go at Marty and Fabio in the final tribal council. Plus I loved her little go at Jeff...
Old 11-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #240
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Benry is definitely a dude who has been under the radar. It seems like everyone on the show has been a douche in some way except for him. Shit, even Purple Kelly is annoying.

Tags
survivor