Survivor: Kaoh Rong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Starts February 17th.

Brains vs. Brawns vs. Beauty.

Go Beast Mode!

See the Full Cast of Survivor: Kaoh Rong

106310_D00614b_zpszyxbo29y.jpg

The ear bug was tough to watch.
Wrong choice on who to send home, Alicia is a snake in the grass.

I think there are times when you have to keep the hated person around. Everyone in her tribe knows that she can't be trusted. The target is on her back already. Darnell fucked up hugely during the challenge and it cost the tribe. The message had to be sent that you can't make dumb mistakes during a challenge without punishment.

And Tai is a wacky dude. The way he went about looking for an Idol was hilarious. Nice guy, but not the brightest dude.

UGH THE BUG I CANT. So awful :scream:

Totally should have sent Blondie home.

Debbie is annoying as f. She wont last long.

Tai is the new Yau-Man :lol:

I loved how Debbie's occupation changed in every single confessional after she mentioned having like fourteen jobs. :lol:

That 71 year old FBI guy looks incredibly good for his age. If I could be half as in shape as he is when I reach that age, I'd be a very happy man.

I love how blurred some of the tribe distinctions happen to be...Tai on the attractive person's tribe and the most attractive woman possibly ever on the show (Liz) is on the Brains tribe.

I also think the Beauty tribe has a lot of advantages going for them this time. The women are all rather intelligent (in college, professional poker, etc.) and they've got quite a bit of brawn on their tribe as well. Seems like Brawn is going to have the disadvantage compared to last time as Brains/Beauty seem a lot more physically fit on the whole this time around.

She actually made me feel sorry for Alicia. But, Jenny was right about the Bounty Hunter, Jason. He's a dick.

Plus, Tai going up that tree was hilarious too. It looks like it's gonna be a lot harder to get an Idol this season.

The comment President Obama guy made about Debbie having 30-40 cats in her house back home cracked me up!! and Tribal was crazy.. self-destruct much?

I think Debbie is going to go far...people will use her vote to help them in power struggles.

Decent episode last night. Poor Alecia is screwed unless her tribe keeps winning challenges (or 2nd place) until the merge. Tai is a drama queen but he sure is entertaining. Loved the blindside. Obama lost his running mate. It looks like there will be plenty of casualties next week.

At the very beginning of the show when Obama and Liz were talking about how in control they were, I said to the wife, "one of them is going home tonight".

Talk about being way too cocky, Obama was the very definition of it last night. They should have sent him packing instead of Liz (poor Big Mac lost his spank bank), but I assume the thought process was he'll be better at challenges going forward.

I agree with you ^
I thought it was going to be Obama especially the way he was preaching at tribal.
Crazy Debbie is really a player under all that crazy :D

Talk about being way too cocky, Obama was the very definition of it last night. They should have sent him packing instead of Liz (poor Big Mac lost his spank bank), but I assume the thought process was he'll be better at challenges going forward.

I think Obama's reaction to the situation also displays how it was a great idea. He looked rather humbled by the entire affair whereas I imagine Liz would have been immediately out for blood. It's possible that Obama tries to rework his way back into that tribe's good graces and could vote with them in the inevitable tribe swap. I'm not sure Liz would even have considered that given her personality.

Decent episode last night. Poor Alecia is screwed unless her tribe keeps winning challenges (or 2nd place) until the merge.

In the second episode of this season, some players were openly talking about how their would be a switch-up after the four rounds of the game. That seems likely and it's what they have usually done on these three-tribe seasons. So, Alecia only needs to make it one more round.

Kind of the reason why everybody has been so willing to take out physically stronger players right off the bat this season...they know that they're only going to have to depend on them for a very short while.

With what appears to be an inevitable medevac next week (and I bet there's more than one this season given how they've advertised this one for months), the merge is going to happen awfully fast.

Also, I think we're guaranteed another Final Two this season given that there's only 18 players and at least one should end up being pulled from the game for health reasons. :up:

Yeah, that was crazy. Probably the worst it has ever gotten on Survivor. I liked Caleb. It sucked to see him go. Alecia was horrible. Jeff gave a reason why she was on the Brawn tribe, but she was out of place with that tribe. I'm looking forward to the merge.

Totally bummed Caleb is out. Not any more bummed than he was I am sure! put his whole self into winning that challenge, then he was gone!

I have to say, as much as Alecia was an idiot, I can't stand Scott ..Mr. NBA and his dreadful Tats...he is an asshole...I hope when the merge occurs he gets booted fast

I am so incredibly sad. I literally shed a tear this episode. :sad: I really wanted Caleb to go far. UGH! That episode was so intense. Why couldn't dumb ass Debbie get evacuated :angry:

I know Sicy! we all knew from the previews someone was going to be removed and when I saw Debbie go down I thought Yay!.... but then that didn't happen. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom