Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 04-21-2016, 01:11 PM   #91
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 04:10 AM
Go Tai! That was amazing. I still say he can win but he's going to have to win immunity challenges, and plus he has that advantage too.

Old 04-21-2016, 04:02 PM   #92
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
But Tai's position is so much worse now...the second they can get him out, they will. Had he stuck with Jason and Scott, he was guaranteed at least a Final 4 spot because they would have needed his vote all the way through Final 5 in order to have a majority.

Winning with "honor" is meaningless in this game. Just take a look at millionaires Colby and Woo. But Tai not only worked against the people he could easily defeat, but now he is in a much crummier situation and won't even sniff the Final 4 unless he goes on an immunity run.
I'm not saying I agreed with Tai's strategy, but stranger things have happened in this game. Keep this in mind, the only thing that's for sure is that nothing's for sure. The dudes were bullying Tai so he showed some balls and said "fuck you, I won't be bullied!". Jason has no shot in this game because he's a dick and they'll be gunning for him first anyway.

Old 04-21-2016, 04:46 PM   #93
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Go Tai! That was amazing. I still say he can win but he's going to have to win immunity challenges, and plus he has that advantage too.
And he still has an idol!
I am sure Jason will make his life hell at camp. I hope he can endure that, as he is sensitive ....and his chicken is in jeopardy now too
Old 04-21-2016, 08:07 PM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
And he still has an idol!
I am sure Jason will make his life hell at camp. I hope he can endure that, as he is sensitive ....and his chicken is in jeopardy now too
Eventually that chicken is gonna have to be dinner anyway. Jason has no chance either. He has zero allies now. And Julia better watch her back because the others think she's gone to the Dark Side. Tai has made the biggest move of the game so far. I just want Tai or Aubrey to win. Maybe Michelle too.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:44 AM   #95
New Yorker

Agree! ^
Old 04-22-2016, 07:56 AM   #96
Blue Crack Addict

Does anyone watching or still playing (or even Probst) even realize Rudy Wannabe is still in the game?

Talk about a lackluster contestant. That dude is the poster child for it.
Old 04-22-2016, 10:10 AM   #97
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:10 AM
He has the second lowest confessional count of the season at only 1.33 per episode. Julia's is a bit lower, but she's had a bigger impact on the show in trying to play both sides.

So, yes, the season's biggest dud is Joe although he did at least provide us some conflict with Peter.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:49 PM   #98
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Does anyone watching or still playing (or even Probst) even realize Rudy Wannabe is still in the game?

Talk about a lackluster contestant. That dude is the poster child for it.
Well, he's this season's Under the Radar contestant. There's always at least one of them per season and he's it. Unless he makes some big moves down the stretch, he's got no chance.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:46 AM   #99
Blue Crack Addict

Thought for sure Yau Man might play his idol.

At least Jason is waking some folks up to the fact that Rudy-lite is being dragged to the end by Aubrey, likely nobody has the gumption to do anything about it though. I'm sure a couple of the other players asked "who is that? when did they drop him on the island?"
Old 04-28-2016, 07:07 AM   #100
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I didn't think Tai would play his idol. He will probably make it to the Final 4. He's got his idol and his extra vote. The others who have a good shot are Aubrey, Cydney, Joe and/or Michelle. Aubrey and Cydney don't want Tai in the Final 3 because (whether the others like him or not) he has played a strong game for a guy viewed as the underdog. This season has been more interesting because of his participation on the show. Scot and Jason thought he was gonna be their little bitch until the end, but he screwed them both in one shot.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:27 PM   #101
New Yorker

Julia played a good game. She just maybe should not have been so transparent with her playing both alliances.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:53 PM   #102
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
Julia played a good game. She just maybe should not have been so transparent with her playing both alliances.
Yes, that part of her game was flawed. Due to her age, I could see her possibly returning for a Second Chance. If she re-evaluated her strategy and kept things more secretive, she could go far.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:19 PM   #103
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

That scene where they're all standing around the well and they all ask Aubrey who they should vote out? Kind of says it all.

Tai has to play his idol the next round since it's the Final Six. The obvious play is to use it in the penultimate round as that's when others will surely target you since he gets a free pass to the Final Four if they let him slip by this time. It's where gravedigger James made his infamous mistake as he had three rounds left to play his two idols and just assumed they'd give him a free pass to the Final Four.

And, remember, it's totally going to be a Final Two this season. They removed a couple of players due to injury and the last Brawn vs. whatever season had a Final Two as well.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:52 PM   #104
Refugee

I finally caught up to the current episode. Holy shit, what a season so far.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:38 AM   #105
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

They should have voted out Michelle instead of Jason. She is the larger threat. Tai went about it the wrong way, though. He shouldn't have told them to vote her. He should have suggested it. He should have been more diplomatic. I like Tai, but I think Aubrey has a better chance at winning. She hasn't really pissed off anyone. Cydney is good at challenges, but her social game isn't the greatest.