Survivor: Kaoh Rong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tai made a move in the game. That says nothing about his actual integrity.

But it was a stupid move. Yau Man was actually a very shrewd player on both of his seasons and I particularly like his outside-the-box thinking with giving the car to Dreamz for the final immunity necklace. It didn't work out, obviously, but it was a worthy play in my book.

Tai made a move in the game. That says nothing about his actual integrity.

But it was a stupid move. Yau Man was actually a very shrewd player on both of his seasons and I particularly like his outside-the-box thinking with giving the car to Dreamz for the final immunity necklace. It didn't work out, obviously, but it was a worthy play in my book.

Tai's weakness was that he was an emotional mess. Plus, his English wasn't so good. :lol: ...Aw, just kidding. :wink:

I remember when Dreamz fucked over Yau Man. I didn't like Dreamz. :wink: I was so happy when they discontinued that car shit.

See, now you're on the right page, Tai's fuck-up has to do with eliminating people he could easier beat and continually giving off the impression that he was wishy-washy rather than someone with a real agenda (which he never really had because of the aforementioned emotional issues).

And it again reiterates exactly why Aubry should have won because flipping Tai was a killer move in itself, not to mention the navigating she made to become the game's top power player after being public enemy #1 at the merge for being such a threat.

As for Michelle, I do think she's a legitimately good player. Her win over Aubry is completely laughable though. Her beating Tai or Cydney would have hardly raised an eyebrow though.

Michele earned her victory, no doubt. Like the cliché goes: It's not how you start, it's how you finish. She finished strong. Losing Neal's vote and not having Cydney's vote cost Aubry the game. Michele's best move was winning Cydney over because it seemed like Cydney would have voted for Aubry before Michele/Cydney made their little pact. Losing Joe late in the game hurt Aubry too. Joe's goal, it seemed, was to make sure Aubry won. Not to win the game himself.

S34 is an All Star edition...waiting on that Redmond guy to just confirm all the participants and spill the beans. The plan was to do...

winners vs. non-winners, but they had way too much trouble getting enough winners, particularly memorable ones. A lot of them are either over it or have kids and other obligations. It's looking now like it's kind of a Legends vs. Second Chances idea with people like Malcolm, Ozzy, Penner, Sandra and Cirie returning for what would presumably be their final go-round against obvious second-timers including Caleb, Aubry and Tai...

S34 is an All Star edition...waiting on that Redmond guy to just confirm all the participants and spill the beans. The plan was to do...

winners vs. non-winners, but they had way too much trouble getting enough winners, particularly memorable ones. A lot of them are either over it or have kids and other obligations. It's looking now like it's kind of a Legends vs. Second Chances idea with people like Malcolm, Ozzy, Penner, Sandra and Cirie returning for what would presumably be their final go-round against obvious second-timers including Caleb, Aubry and Tai...

I am sick of seeing Ozzy, Malcolm, Penner and Cirie. I don't hate them, but I don't see them winning.

It seems like the longer it's been since they've been on the show, the less chance they have to go far for some reason. Age maybe?

Not so sure about that...one of the three finalists in S25 was Mike Skupin (S2) and in S27 was Gervase (S1). They hadn't played in well over a decade.

I do think players get older though and it does impact their games physically...between a motorcycle accident and aging, Colby was never a challenge God on his later seasons for example.

Last edited:
And here's the final S34 - All Stars cast list:

Andrea Boehlke S22 & 26
Aubry Bracco S32
Brad Culpepper S27
Caleb Reynolds S32
Ciera Eastin S27 & 31
Cirie Fields S12, 16 & 20
Debbie Wanner S32
Hali Ford S30
JT Thomas S18 & S20
Jeff Varner S2 & S31
Malcolm Freberg S25 & 26
Ozzy Lusth S13, 16 & 23
Sandra Diaz-Twine S7 & 20
Sarah Lacina S28
Sierra Dawn-Thomas S30
Tai Trang S32
Tony Vlachos S28
Troyzan Robertson S24
S33 Female
S33 Male

I took the liberty of removing the male and female names from S33 so as not to spoil that they're presumably big characters on the next season.

To me, the real stretches are the S30 girls. I remember Hali and she's no All Star. I think Sierra was the blond girl with tattoos on Mike's tribe, Blue Collar, but I could be wrong...

Three winners (J.T., Sandra, Tony) and six more people that have played this game two or three times already (Andrea, Ciera, Cirie, Jeff, Malcolm, Ozzy). I actually don't know the theme yet and don't really want to...if it is Legends vs. Second Chance, then it would seem likely that a woman wins S33 as that would make the tribes even, but again, I don't know nor would I want to spoil that for myself.

Last edited:
Yep...and there's no information on the theme last I checked. Given that Probst loves a lot of these males and it features the popular players from this past season, they could very well have merely put together an All Star cast with the criteria simply being anybody in the show's history that they wanted to see play again and were willing. Hence why we're getting some of these third and fourth-timers presumably having a final go.

I don't see why...

so many web nerds are whining about Sandra "risking her legacy"...if she goes out because she's won twice, there's no shame in it. And if she makes it a lot further than expected given her two wins, strategic clout and limited physical ability, she'll just end up being an even bigger legend. Like, remember the last time Cirie played and she quickly latched onto the reigns of the Heroes tribe and was such a threat that J.T. had to get her out with a combination minority vote and hidden immunity idol? I'd hardly say that Cirie going home in 17th place because she's a huge threat hurt her "legacy"...it only made it stronger.

Well I'm one that doesnt think two time winners should ever be on again. Let someone else have a chance.

Or let Ozzy have a sixth chance at losing this game (counting the three times he was voted out last time)? :lol:

Y'all think
Sandra can break the record for most consecutive days without being voted out? It's 108 days by Amanda Kimmel. Frankly, I think that's a record that may never be broken. Had things just slightly went in the Heroes tribe's favor at the merge, Amanda probably would have made the finals for a third straight time...

Sandra would have to make it to Day 30 just to tie that record...but she could obviously go real deep if she were to make the merge as people figure they can take her out whenever. However, I see her as having the biggest target since Hatch in All Stars, if not ever.

Y'all think
Sandra can break the record for most consecutive days without being voted out? It's 108 days by Amanda Kimmel. Frankly, I think that's a record that may never be broken. Had things just slightly went in the Heroes tribe's favor at the merge, Amanda probably would have made the finals for a third straight time...

Sandra would have to make it to Day 30 just to tie that record...but she could obviously go real deep if she were to make the merge as people figure they can take her out whenever. However, I see her as having the biggest target since Hatch in All Stars, if not ever.

If Sandra does break the record, will Amanda be livid?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom